Reviews for For The Love Of A Home
eliza chapter 7 . 2/19
I just have one question you know how chase got hurt and Katie was concerned for him do u think you can do that again I thinks it's sweet.
Crimson Daydreamer chapter 7 . 1/18
Hey! Love the story, I've stuck through all three so far and I love how you've kept the storylines from the episodes while putting in the added KatiexChase romance and showing it from a different POV, as well as adding your own chapters as well :)
I hope you update soon!

ps. I especially love any scenes between Katie and Chase when there is danger and the potential of getting hurt, the care that Chase shows for Katie makes me love him even more :)
desgusted bu you chapter 4 . 11/28/2014
WOW! She is denying Chases personality by telling Chase, don't to this, don't to that... If You want to do that than don't make Chase love her because nobody wants to be in the position that your awful self put him in, in the arms of a beast.
Carly chapter 3 . 11/13/2014
You are just so sexist, that is such a good story, but you just hade to dise boys.
Ummm chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
I hate to be rude but can you UPDATE ALREADY!
MeMeDoTa chapter 5 . 8/16/2014
Hey! Please update a new chapter, loving this! Chatie makes so much sense to me. All the other Chase/OC stories involve a tragic backstory(abuse, lab rats go on a rescue mission then they meet, etc) and then they turn out to be a villan or Douglas turns them or something and then they go back to Chase with the power of love. But the beauty about this story and Katie is that she is perfectly normal and capable of handling anything. She's strong, confident, and not afraid to insult or speak her mind. I strongly encourage you to continue this. :).
MeMeDoTa chapter 6 . 8/15/2014
PLEASE UPDATE THIS PLEASE
JL chapter 6 . 8/9/2014
Update asap I love this
Anthony Edwards chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
You're doing awesome for this series. I'm enjoying each and everyone of them. They posted somemore season 3 of Lab Rats on youtube. Check them out before they get deleted. Keep up the good work.
PBGODDESS chapter 5 . 7/31/2014
SPOILERS FOR YOU POSTED WHAT!
IF YOU HAVE NOT WHATCHED IT THEN DO NOT READ REVIEW!

When you do you posted what can you make Katie bionic with Leo
That way for season 4 she can go to the bionic academy with them(they're making a season 4 of lab rats! Thank you internet for the info and disney for doing it)
Smartymonster23 chapter 6 . 7/22/2014
It's ok it happens to the best of us but an update would be nice. It's been almost a month! But good luck with the story!
Lois117 chapter 6 . 7/10/2014