Reviews for For The Love Of A Home
Skye chapter 8 . 1/19
Love the story! Started from book one yesterday and just finished it now...I have no life XD. I know this is weird, and perverted, but I'm kinda waiting for Chatie to screw...
IAMAGUEST chapter 8 . 1/10
Yeah you're back! I love this series and I can't wait for the big bionic team breakup! I have an idea that maybe Katie can break up with Chase in that episode. It'll be really interesting! But its just a suggestion. Can't wait for your next update! Bye!
Guest chapter 8 . 11/17/2015
I love it! Please keep adding more soon! the writin is flawless. amazing. keep at it, broski!
3b2k1o chapter 8 . 11/13/2015
SHE SHOULD BE PREGNANT!
Crimson Daydreamer chapter 8 . 11/7/2015
Yay! Update and a sick-fic type chapter! I adore it when Chase is all worried and caring towards Katie, :) Loved it as usual and can't wait till the next chapter
Lois117 chapter 8 . 11/6/2015
Glad your back, but I thought that Katie would be more involved in this chapter.
Queenoftheweepingangels chapter 8 . 11/6/2015
Yea! Update! Please update again soon, and what's the update schedule?
Sodaluv8 chapter 8 . 11/5/2015
Oh my freaking gosh *squeals* I can't believe you updated! THANK YOOUUUU! This has been the best day thia month. First my bffs are coming to an event I'm a part of, then my dad takes me shopping (whaaat?) I get two boots and a sweater and now this?! (plus mom but like 5 HUGE bags of halloween candy we found at walmart and me and my sister devided it so I have a huuuuge amount of candy for me and my besties) Noo freaking waay! I love you! When I saw this I couldn't sit still and I was literally squealing and jumping for joy! :D Please update soon I looove this and can't wait to see whats next! :D
xoxo
P.S I read this on kindle and I was having problems for a long time thats why I never review. But I will now! :D
moviegirl4001 chapter 7 . 6/6/2015
Please update soon it's a awesome story and I would love to read more about what happened next :)
AnnabethDiAngelo chapter 1 . 2/28/2015
I love this story ! Katie is awesome ! Every time I watch Lab Rats I expect to see Katie ! Pls, pls, pls update soon...
eliza chapter 7 . 2/19/2015
I just have one question you know how chase got hurt and Katie was concerned for him do u think you can do that again I thinks it's sweet.
Crimson Daydreamer chapter 7 . 1/18/2015
Hey! Love the story, I've stuck through all three so far and I love how you've kept the storylines from the episodes while putting in the added KatiexChase romance and showing it from a different POV, as well as adding your own chapters as well :)
I hope you update soon!

ps. I especially love any scenes between Katie and Chase when there is danger and the potential of getting hurt, the care that Chase shows for Katie makes me love him even more :)
desgusted bu you chapter 4 . 11/28/2014
WOW! She is denying Chases personality by telling Chase, don't to this, don't to that... If You want to do that than don't make Chase love her because nobody wants to be in the position that your awful self put him in, in the arms of a beast.
Carly chapter 3 . 11/13/2014
You are just so sexist, that is such a good story, but you just hade to dise boys.
Ummm chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
I hate to be rude but can you UPDATE ALREADY!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »