Reviews for Firsts
Kitsunekun chapter 1 . 9/5
I've been thinking those two should get together.
rainwolf042 chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
...I really want this to be continued TT
tara chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
aw, I liked it. It was believable and cute without being 'fluffy' or too angsty.
liltrix chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
Gahh I love this! I've probably thought about thjis pair before. This was so good.
Unknown Personality chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
KyoXUo fluff. Yay! This is a great story! There aren't many KyoXUo stories here on FFN. Please write some more!
KrazyAndBlunt chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
They're both bi? Not that I haven't thought about Kyo like that before, but I never thought of Arissa that way. But hey, how many people can say they wrote the first and the best oneshot for Kyo Arissa?
Watermeloncholy chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
Oh wow, Arisa was very straightforward, haha but that's what makes her so awesome. Your skill was good enough to keep me reading, in other words, you did a great job.
loretta537 chapter 1 . 9/11/2007
What happens next? do the others find out that kyo and uo are dating? does uo find out about the curse? does akito find out? please write more.
Nini the Kakashi Obsessed chapter 1 . 5/19/2007
wow, that was good. That did a really good job of describing the relationship and the development of their relationship. I enjoyed this, so thanks for writing it.

chocolatelover1 chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
That was really good!

i liked it! Keep up the good work!
aya harushino chapter 1 . 11/9/2006
lirpa-chan chapter 1 . 3/20/2006
Well that was intriguing. I always though in an AUish kind of way that Kyo and Arisa would make for a lively couple and it's a shame that I hardly come across good writing for it. Nice job!

Eraya _~
CatrinaSL chapter 1 . 3/19/2006
This has amused me greatly. I will ponder it.
Ayaka-san chapter 1 . 2/6/2006
so sweet and kawaii! hope you right more stories like this

Goosegurl chapter 1 . 1/18/2006
Amazing...beautifully done! You captured Kyou's personality wonderfully! _ This is the first Furuba fanfiction I've actually enjoyed! TY!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »