Reviews for And I Am Always with You
madman-with-an-impala chapter 55 . 7/30
This story was amazing! It was really well written and I loved every word of it!
KitsuneSpirit17 chapter 52 . 6/17
His hair is blue~ his goddamn hair is blue~
force42 chapter 55 . 6/4
Wow. I can't believe I read this all in one day, but once I started I couldn't put it down. What an amazing journey.
force42 chapter 30 . 6/4
I think I'm starting to learn a bit of Russian
force42 chapter 16 . 6/4
Wow. I never realized how much symbolism (and perhaps foreshadowing) there was in Bucky's name.
force42 chapter 15 . 6/4
This is the best Winter Soldier story I have ever read. Absolutely heartbreaking.
This was such a great story!
I really enjoyed this story, you captured Bucky's perspective so well and how he would see the world after everything he has been through. Thank you for sharing. I'm glad I got to read it when it was all finished so I didn't have to wait for updates haha
Uber Cool chapter 21 . 5/15
amazing yet incredibly heart breaking. good job
Uber Cool chapter 4 . 5/15
you write so well... it makes this hurt even more.

how dare you.
Uber Cool chapter 3 . 5/15
oh shoot :(
Bandgirl453 chapter 55 . 4/30
U turned Buckys hair blue! How could you?
Eryniel Alasse chapter 55 . 4/26
Wow. I am amazed, utterly amazed, with this story. It was nothing short of stupendous, my dear author. Your characterization is second to none, for starters; I laughed and cried along with Bucky throughout his recovery, if such a label is accurate, and every moment of his journey, especially his mental struggles, was so very real. I also applaud you for your excellent grammar and punctuation usage, which is quite a pleasant change from most things you can find here.

Finally, I am impressed with and appreciative of all the research you clearly did in making this story true to the World War II era. The author's notes made it very obvious that you double- and triple-checked your facts, probably more so that the makers of the first Captain America film themselves. I actually have a version of the movie with a list of all the anachronisms found therein, and the list is impressively long. However, here, I can honestly say that I didn't find anything out of place – not that I'm an expert, but still. :)

This was a truly fantastic story, and you'll be proud to know that I lost about four or five hours of sleep reading it. Shame on you for being so good at hooking in your readers! Thank you so much for writing it.

Hugs, Eryn :)
attemptedvisions chapter 3 . 1/14
Oh mY GOD THE ANGST IS AMAzing and it is killing me! He forgot his own name. *cries*
attemptedvisions chapter 2 . 1/14
I love this so far! So sad though... my poor babies :/