Reviews for And I Am Always with You
Ok but can I say I started reading this around 11pm and it's now 6:02 in the morning and I'm finished with this fic and I literally just read over the length of sorcerer's stone in one sitting wtf
Bless
or-chan chapter 55 . 4/25
Wow that story was really great! Such an emotional rollercoaster. I really like your style of writing.
Nobodythestormcrow chapter 25 . 3/21
How come I get the impression that Winter is Castiel the angel from Supernatural? I mean, the tone, with its statements fit perfectly Misha Collins' voice.
Weird, I know, but aww, it's perfect.
servant123 chapter 55 . 2/10
I really enjoyed this story. I have a brother with autism and now work with autistic toddlers as part of my job; I found it so interesting reading emotions from Bucky's mid-story perspective, and I really appreciate the insight you brought to his character in that element. I'm re-skimming the story now to mark down the books you mentioned throughout. Thank you very much for sharing!
Biichi-gi chapter 26 . 11/23/2016
Seeing as how I am reading this two years after the fact...I shall dispense with chapter by chapter commentary and merely say I have read to the end of the line and loved it! Loved it! The characters, all, were delightfully credible and true to form. There are so many excellent parts in this I would have had to make numerous notes and plaudits on virtually every chapter, which did not seem appropriate given the circumstances. Suffice to say this is now one of my favorite stories. Also, I must add, wish I had your gift for writing and you had...Bucky. . Fair trade, nicht wahr?
RowanaRenee chapter 41 . 10/26/2016
I shouldn't have laughed because that really shouldn't be funny but /damn it/ I laughed. I laughed I screwed up I'm sorry Bucky.
RowanaRenee chapter 36 . 10/26/2016
*DISTRESSED SOUNDS*

HE REMEMBERS HIS MOM OH MY GOODNESS. Just knock the breath straight outta my lungs why don't you. Good for him, though, he deserves to get some good memories back. Nice moment, there.

Makes me want to get back into knitting.
RowanaRenee chapter 27 . 10/26/2016
oh my goodness I just about cried at him enjoying the soup so much. I've been trying to hold back screaming, squealing, fangirling reviews on every chapter but couldn't not say something this time. Oh Bucky. *SOBS*

Loving your portrayal and your writing style. The beginning chapters were so heartbreaking, him thinking Steve was there, but the way this has developed is just amazing. I love your characterization and the use of POV. 3
madman-with-an-impala chapter 55 . 7/30/2016
This story was amazing! It was really well written and I loved every word of it!
KitsuneSpirit17 chapter 52 . 6/17/2016
His hair is blue~ his goddamn hair is blue~
force42 chapter 55 . 6/4/2016
Wow. I can't believe I read this all in one day, but once I started I couldn't put it down. What an amazing journey.
force42 chapter 30 . 6/4/2016
I think I'm starting to learn a bit of Russian
force42 chapter 16 . 6/4/2016
Wow. I never realized how much symbolism (and perhaps foreshadowing) there was in Bucky's name.
force42 chapter 15 . 6/4/2016
This is the best Winter Soldier story I have ever read. Absolutely heartbreaking.