Reviews for Hallucination
vickety chapter 3 . 8/3
Very cute original story! Thanks!
sobela chapter 3 . 7/21
Another very good story yay! _..I can't really say what I liked best lol..I kind of like most if not all of it sorry. _'
plumbknot57 chapter 3 . 4/14
Very nice
Harry had taken his usual place beside Sirius and beckoned for her to sit beside him. She sighed, relieved and disappointed, and went to prepare her own breakfast before joining her friend.

BUT SERIUS WAS DEAD Snape had been about the house quite often over the last few weeks. He'd even taken up a room of his own at the top of the stairs. That was odd enough, as he had avoided the house at all costs in the past. Of course, it was different now with Sirius gone. The two had hated one another. But the Potions Master also hated Harry—any blind man could tell you that—and yet here he stayed. Hermione supposed it was a matter of urgency; his constant, secretive Potions work in a room just off the basement kitchen. He'd established a sort of makeshift lab and had been experimenting day and night, only leaving the cramped space for meals (if then) and only allowing the Headmaster to enter.
twixxy-dee chapter 3 . 4/2
More please?!...
SaiyaCat chapter 3 . 3/15
That was Adorable!
LePoufsouffle chapter 3 . 3/1
Really enjoyed this, i could easily read more! Thanks for writing x
Hello, he'll know when there is blood on his penis in the morning, won't he?
Olivia Twisted chapter 3 . 1/11
Loved this concept! I know that's the end of it but I can't help but want more! Awesome job!
twinningbigtime chapter 3 . 12/10/2015
Lol loved it! You could have even gone for a four shot or five shot & I would have kept reading!
Jessie Deal chapter 3 . 11/4/2015
This was so beautiful. I really love how you managed to close it wel. Thank you for this lovely story.
julesyx0 chapter 3 . 10/24/2015
Ah I love this so much! U should continue!
happycattaxi chapter 3 . 8/19/2015
Such a sweet and lovely story! And it got a happy ending too! Thanks for sharing :)
Perry Downing chapter 2 . 8/7/2015
You do write amazing naughty scenes.
JM2010 chapter 3 . 7/22/2015
Loved this! Sexy and sweet at the same time.