Reviews for Enchanted
Guest chapter 4 . 1/26/2014
I really like this fanfic and would love to read more chapters. So, please update soon. ;)
sacuraisise chapter 4 . 1/7/2011
AWsome as usual, you should finish, it,! Its good, so far ;} Don't give up on stories! Always try your best to complete, them its unfair, of me to tell, you to finish them all but, please do!
Kyonkyon01 chapter 4 . 8/21/2008
Aww...you're not ever going to finish this, are you :( Oh well, it would have been good. Maybe you'll pick it up again someday. Ciao!
Kyonkyon01 chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
Oh my...I don't think I've laughed so hard in my life as I did when Sango fainted. lol Can't wait to read the next chapters _
Kitsune Kimmi chapter 4 . 5/25/2008
wow... you're amazing. although i do sincerely hope the next chapter comes up soon.
Slytherson chapter 4 . 5/2/2007
please update soon!
Full Moon Howl chapter 4 . 11/14/2006
Keep it up!
Kagome2691 chapter 4 . 6/28/2006
i like ur story ! update please!
BlueMoonedTigriss chapter 4 . 6/13/2006
update soon! plz! its a really great story! and u haven't update in a LOG time! u've gotten so many reviews! ofr only 4 chapters! WOW! plz so update though!

thanks for reading,

- Lady Lura
Esmeranda chapter 1 . 2/28/2006
Great! _
Saholia chapter 4 . 8/18/2005
This fic is very interesting. Cool. Update soon ok.
sheenachi chapter 4 . 6/27/2005
Ya if he chose to bring her back...I'm sorry but I wouldn't want to go back. He would have to pry my cold dead fingers off of his well toned but. anyways away from that libe of thought please update son
Kita chapter 4 . 12/30/2004
WHAT! Why did you stop there? I was just getting hooked! *sigh* I will say this once and as nicely as possabule ... *deep breath* PLEASE CONTINUE! *starts to cry* WHA! I REALY LIKE IT!
Mitsuyo chapter 4 . 10/19/2004
Well written, and slightly humorous, but not straining from it's main storyline. Wonderful! I hope to see the next chapter,

Au revior!
shadows-insanity chapter 4 . 9/18/2004
please update asap! thanks lots and bunches!