Reviews for The Colour of Dust
Leann2 chapter 11 . 9/20/2003
Throughly enjoyed the trilogy. A Conner story that wasn't all badness.

Good Job!
Illyria04 chapter 11 . 6/1/2003

cute story

mayb another sequel thingy?
Drusilla the Vampire chapter 11 . 4/21/2003
Is that it?

The end of the Saga?

This was really great, and I enjoyed reading.

Imzadi chapter 11 . 2/12/2003
I'm writing this review with actual tears in my eyes, Eledhwen. Lindsey has nothing and nobody. I had hoped that maybe you'd end it with a little higher note than that for him. He never deserved the life you've given him in this story. Yes, he was evil for a few years, but Angel was evil for so many more. And Lindsey had even more reason to be. I can't believe you'd leave him like this. Couldn't you have maybe given him a girl friend or a wife who is now dead or something. I am very sadly disappointed with the ending of this story. Angel gets it all, and Lindsey gets nothing. Stacey Underwood is writing a new ending to Trust, in which Lindsey gets the girl, and now Angel will get her. I am truly unhappy with this. You've let me down badly.
Imzadi chapter 10 . 2/8/2003
As always, Eledhwen, beautifully written and plotted. However, it made me sad. I hate to think of Lindsey still alone after all these years. I find it hard to believe he's had no one and has no wife nor child of his own. Maybe he's a widower? Also, I had hoped he'd have left W&H for good. I don't think he's evil any more, but is he good now? And does he still believe his hand is evil? I thought it only did that to get his attention. When he was at home, it did nothing. It didn't do anything after that, either. I had really hoped things would have gone better for him, which is why I'm almost crying for my poor dear boy. I wish I could be there to comfort him. "I don't love my life." No, that's not how I wanted it to be for him.
Imzadi chapter 9 . 1/9/2003
Finally! It was worth waiting for, Eledhwen. My poor dear sad Lindsey. I wish I could help him. Anyway, a very good chapter, and I'm anticipating the next one eagerly.
Imzadi chapter 8 . 12/3/2002
So Lindsey's still good looking (you make him sound like Sam Waterston/Jack McCoy!), still singing & playing the guitar. He's well enough off to be in a building with a concierge, yet he drives an old car and has a simple apartment. Sounds as if he didn't go back to practicing law. What has he been doing? And why is he still alone? It can't be Darla after all these years, can it? Anyway, it's a well-written chapter (as are all of yours, Eledhwen) and I enjoyed it a good deal. Please let him tell what's happened to him over the past few years.
Imzadi chapter 7 . 11/21/2002
Although I am enjoying this, Eledhwen, I can't wait until Lindsey enters the story! Will it be much longer? (Are we there yet, Mommy?)
Imzadi chapter 6 . 11/16/2002
Oooh, he's taking weapons to Oklahoma to find Lindsey? Does not bode well for my dear boy, does it? And he's a guitar teacher? Very interesting, Eledhwen. Leave it to you to be original. Can't wait till they arrive.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/15/2002
I love the Connorverse stories. Please keep writing. It looks like the OK road trip is going to be a great opportunity for father and son. Can't wait for the next chapter.
hollie chapter 5 . 11/6/2002
i really like this
Imzadi chapter 5 . 11/6/2002
This is very interesting, and, as with all of your stories, Eledhwen, I'm enjoying it. But I must admit I'm waiting for Lindsey to reappear.
Imzadi chapter 4 . 11/2/2002
Another good, well-written chapter, Eledhwen. And a question: why did Lindsey wait so long to learn whether Connor was his son?
Imzadi chapter 3 . 10/30/2002
It took three chapters, Eledhwen, but you did not disappoint. This is shaping up to be a really excellent story. I loved the dream sequence. So Lilah is still around at 50 or so (yes, that's about right!). But have they removed the mystical barriers? Where was the vampire alert? Again, very good, my dear, and I'm looking forward to much more. I'm assuming that even at about 46 or so Lindsey is still a total god!
Cliodhna too lazy to sign in chapter 2 . 10/29/2002
What can I say? - it's light, it's interesting, and I love the slightly bittersweet idea of Angel having to watch Connor grow old while he remains young.

There are a lot of possible twists lurking in this storyline, and you've made it seem incredibly down-to-earth.

All in all, I *cannot* wait to read the next chapter!