Reviews for Dumb Luck
Darknessdawns chapter 13 . 6/21
This was a beautifully amusing crossover and I have to say I'm honestly sad to see it end. Parts of this made me laugh so hard It brought tears to my eyes, and others left me with the warm and fuzzies. You did a wonderful job with it. Its the first crossover I have ever read, and it was the perfect story to bring me to this pairing. Not to mention bring me back to the Yu Yu Hakusho fandom.
SANGO TAJIYA chapter 13 . 5/30/2017
Damn son. Got me all choked up about Kuwabara reincarnating , there's just something in my eye ok!? Amazing story. I loved every bit of it
Mystic 777 chapter 13 . 3/11/2017
Aw, what a sweet epilogue. This was a fun read.
BlueGrace422 chapter 13 . 1/27/2017
I absolutely loved this story! Your writing is lovely and the way you portrayed/developed the different relationships, both romantic and platonic, was just incredible. I feel like this story has everything I've been looking for in a Kagome Kurama story. Thank you so much for writing and sharing this wonderful story.
cathern.cain chapter 13 . 12/10/2016
I love this one so much. I enjoyed the entire thing and was waiting on the edge of my seat for each chapter to load. This is so going on my list.
Fyyrrose chapter 13 . 6/4/2016
Beautiful story. I'm so happy to have stumbled on this. Thank you for writing. Thank you for finishing.

Short, but nothing but praise and admiration here. Enjoy your day,
Fyy~
kitkat113 chapter 13 . 5/31/2016
I truly enjoyed your story and u have helped reignite my love of inuyashaxYYH crossover fics. I found your story to be very original. Your choice to make Inuyasha older and the way you showed Kagome's demon friends in minor roles throughout the story made it both very believable and natural while not over complicating the core plot. The details u included and the back ground on what was going on between the world and the demon politics give this world a realness and a more mature perspective. You wrapped up the story so well, especially including the reincarnation of Kuwabara, that I didn't feel as if the story was not complete. Tho i certainly would not complain to here for from this crossover world. Thank you for a wonderful story.
jessthereader13 chapter 10 . 4/5/2016
ROTFLOL! When in doubt, just blame Miroku being ancester! XD (Just finished reading ch 10)
InuFanJinx chapter 13 . 3/26/2016
This story is awesome and I enjoyed every sentence. Thank you for writing and posting it so that we could enjoy it!
Guest chapter 5 . 2/15/2016
I love this story so much! Thank you Author-sama
LoveCommaTiffayy chapter 13 . 11/18/2015
New reader here, and I would love more of this!
Like excerpts and side stories and other goodness!
Also, I hate that Kuwabara had to die):
RobinNightingale chapter 13 . 11/7/2015
This was a particularly enjoyable story to read. I really liked the twist with Inuyasha and Shippou getting older as they lived out the centuries to Kagome's era, and how each has aged in their own way. Your story stands out among all the other Inuyasha/Yu yu hakusho crossovers not only with that, but with it's good pacing, unique concepts, and of course, exemplary writing. I only have two criticisms: One, that we didn't get to see enough of Yuusuke (I feel like there were several instances where he could have had a scene but didn't for some reason) and two, I wish it had gone on longer. Not just because I want to find out more of what happens, but there were a couple parts I feel could have been explained more, like why Kagome's powers manifesting caused Kurama to become so infatuated with her. But beyond that, fantastic. I felt fully immersed in the story, and that's how you know it's good.
jkrowlingrox chapter 13 . 8/19/2015
Nice fic!
makedamnsure14 chapter 13 . 8/14/2015
What a fun read, thank you!
Rakaan chapter 5 . 8/6/2015
I hope Shippo didn't die. A lot can happen in a few centuries.