Reviews for Giving Back
HobbitLover4eva chapter 1 . 6/9
I miss when Dean freaking acted like Dean. this story was awesome. I hope season 11 brings Dean back to himself.
mkm12 chapter 1 . 6/1
Really great story. It was a pleasure to read!
Dean'sAngel6 chapter 1 . 5/24
Oh gosh, that was great! I love brotherly fanfics so much! :D
EmilyAnnMcGarrett-Winchester chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
Love this! Very sweet brother time.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
Great story!
SPN Mum chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
I was worried about how much blood those vamps took from Sam. Two buckets was an awful lot. I don't even know how Sam stayed conscious. O.o Jody was badass with the mother vamp, and even though she was scared, she didn't really show it. She was just as brave as Sam and Dean and Bobby have been. I'm glad they were able to make the cure for Alex. I wonder if she will stick around? It will be nice if the boys can take down Abaddon and Crowley, and then Dean get rid of the Mark, cause I don't like what it's doing to Dean any more than Sam does.
CLOWNFISH14 chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
Awww so cute
jensensgirl3 chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
I do hope that Sam will save Dean for the mark, Sam did bring Dean back when they were at Magnus place. I just hope that the urge Dean feels when he holds the blade, don't end up hurting Sam in the progress. Wonder how they get this all figure out before the end of the season, and how will it lead to season ten.
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
Wonderful missing scene/tag to this episode.
I kept wondering what Dean was going to do about Sam's blood loss.
This would have been a perfect moment on the show for the brothers to talk, even if they only covered a third of what you had them discuss.
Thanks for sharing another wonderful story with us.
I enjoyed reading this.
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
Lovely broment.
Kirsten chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
This was a perfect extra scene for the episode... The brotherly care was far too brief, and this makes up for it! It's very well written too: thank you, and well done!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
Aww. Love some brother schmoop, especially after all the angst in canon. Someone mentioned that Dean didn't have a mark on him after being hit by a two by four. I wonder if he is healing up quickly because of the mark but I haven't seen anyone offer this theory up. He also didn't have any wounds on him after Thinman either, because I thought he had a head wound and a slice on his neck. Just a thought:)
Thank you.
cold kagome chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
aww those brother love them
PriWinchester chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
warm tone and love the brotherly more on the series as well.
jo1966 chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
Awesome loved the story. That's why I'm confident all will be ok because despite what Sam says he still cares for his brother as you pointed out. Thanks for writing.