Reviews for S is for Sure
shalna66 chapter 19 . 4/9
Ooh. I love this story. So well written. Excellent descriptions and dialogue and I adore how the story plays out. Thank you.
Fex chapter 1 . 3/10
Well, I think this was the best Bethyl story I've ever read. And, believe me, I've read a lot. Honestly, this was something beautiful. It was so in character,so realistic, so perfect and so what I wish the writers of TWD did with Beth. It would have been such an interesting story to tell, Beth and Daryl's relationship. Thank you so much for writing this. I wish I were a native speaker because I wanted to tell you so much more but I don't know if I'd be able to. And, I know it's been years but may I suggest you to publish this on Archive Of Our Own too? Also called AO3. It's the best platform for stories like that. Especially for competed ones, since readers can read it full, not divided in chapters.
Thank you again. Thank you.
Tales of Asalea chapter 19 . 1/23
Loved it. I found their behavior really realistic and canon it was a pleasure to read. thanks for sharing it!
Hasick chapter 19 . 10/30/2016
I remember when spoilers for Beth's death came out, one of my first reactions was devastation that the events of this story and "R is for Real" could never happen. Everything about this story is perfect.
Alibird1 chapter 19 . 8/9/2016
this was really good. it wasn't cliché. the characters healed each other. fantastic! keep on keeping on.
EEBinx chapter 19 . 5/19/2016
This story was amazing! Your Daryl is so believable- very real. Fantastic work! 5 Stars! 50 points to Gryffindor!
EEBinx chapter 16 . 5/18/2016
8-0 !
EEBinx chapter 6 . 5/18/2016
Ah! This is fantastic!
EEBinx chapter 1 . 5/17/2016
I am loving this so far!
leftmywingshome chapter 19 . 5/15/2016
I read straight through before reviewing.. I loved it. All of it. You write the characters perfectly. I can't wait to read R is for Real..
Guest chapter 19 . 4/28/2016
This is such a sweet story!