Reviews for S is for Sure
fallingforthecaptain chapter 19 . 11/27
Loved this story I binge read it all too fast x
fallingforthecaptain chapter 15 . 11/27
Yessssssssss finally! Rawr
fallingforthecaptain chapter 5 . 11/27
I don't know how you managed to make gutting squirrels romantic but you did!
MarinaAntolini chapter 18 . 11/23
WHYYYYYYY? WHYYYY COULDNT THIS HAVE BEEN THE TV SHOW? Whyyyyyy is someone like Eugene alive and not Beth? Damn it all to hell. I loved this chapter
MarinaAntolini chapter 13 . 11/23
Loved it! Soooo sweet! The book, the comment on it. Daryl getting his first christmas present ever. It made my heart swell. Adorable
seren23 chapter 19 . 11/4
This was wonderful! Simply wonderful, all of it.
roxyxena007 chapter 19 . 10/13
I enjoyed your Bethyl story! Missing Beth so much! You had all the characters down pat! Loved the sweet touch of celebrating Christmas! Daryl teaching
Ice's butterfly's chapter 19 . 10/12
Your fic is beautiful, definitely one of my favorite Bethyl entire page. The way in which you portrayed the relationship had continued as if things had not gone as passed was so natural that surprised me. Everything was forming slowly but perfectly, and so, so realistic reactions Daryl. I imagined him perfectly for him and Beth, and moments * sigh * His moments were beautiful, the book mom read to her when they first slept together, the kiss hidden in the corner ... It was all so beautiful, I did not sleep last night reading it but it was almost every second. For real. I start already read "R is for Real." once, I was filled with joy as if it were a Christmas elf when I saw there was sequel! * laughs. * Lol. You really appreciate good reading, spend a few precious moments as silly sighing how cute is this couple, they are my obsession hopeless. Many kisses and warm embraces.
TwistedTralyn chapter 16 . 8/18
I know I'm late getting to the party, but I just stumbled across your story last night. Haven't been able to put it down. Your pacing with these two is absolutely FLAWLESS, which I think is the thing that most writers screw up in writing fanfic. But your patience outlasted even mine (in the absolute best way possible, so thank you for that). That, plus the way that you not only write all of the characters (so spot on) makes this a great fanfic. The fact that you've managed to, not change, but fill out the fill in all of the little details about how Beth and Daryl's brains work will affect how I watch the show, especially how I rewatch older episodes. That makes it AMAZING fanfic and has already made it onto my Top 10 list of ALL Fanfic of all time. Thank you for this gift!
fritzo chapter 1 . 7/5
I've been reading fanfics since the S5 MSF... something like therapy I suppose. There has been good (many) and bad (a few), but I've given them their moment to shine for me... and enjoyed the time given. I'm following along with several stories, pickup new ones as I journey many different paths... so, as I now wait for those to continue, I think maybe I should see what my favorite writers have liked reading. LEMONSTAR enjoyed your other story (the companion) so, I gave it it's moment, but quickly realized, I was missing something... that's when I found this story. You are a wonderful writer, very detailed in your descriptions and your words flow smoothly making for an excellent read. I love the start, the happiness of the whole group reuniting, but Beth feeling troubled by Daryl seeming to pull away from her, even after all they'd been through and done when it was just the two of them. They're interaction while he was on watch was nicely done, at times playful and others somber. I'm with you, I love these two, they're a great pair. I also loved the short bit in the tent with her and Judith. I love watching Beth with her and the baby is lucky to have so many people watching over her, caring and loving her. I guess that saying is true, especially in their universe... it takes a village. Again, love the start, I'm looking forward to the next chapter and continuing with the tale.
Lili chapter 19 . 6/2
I loved it, this is now my favorite not-AU bethyl fanfic. Thank you so much!
Omg that was beautiful. Seriously beautiful. Im criying bc it was beautiful. Omg
JG Edwards chapter 19 . 3/14
You're good! Really good at writing Beth and Daryl! You should be proud!
brady66 chapter 19 . 3/14
Just read this and loved it! Did you ever end up doing R is for real?
Avide chapter 19 . 2/24