Reviews for S is for Sure
fritzo chapter 1 . 15h
I've been reading fanfics since the S5 MSF... something like therapy I suppose. There has been good (many) and bad (a few), but I've given them their moment to shine for me... and enjoyed the time given. I'm following along with several stories, pickup new ones as I journey many different paths... so, as I now wait for those to continue, I think maybe I should see what my favorite writers have liked reading. LEMONSTAR enjoyed your other story (the companion) so, I gave it it's moment, but quickly realized, I was missing something... that's when I found this story. You are a wonderful writer, very detailed in your descriptions and your words flow smoothly making for an excellent read. I love the start, the happiness of the whole group reuniting, but Beth feeling troubled by Daryl seeming to pull away from her, even after all they'd been through and done when it was just the two of them. They're interaction while he was on watch was nicely done, at times playful and others somber. I'm with you, I love these two, they're a great pair. I also loved the short bit in the tent with her and Judith. I love watching Beth with her and the baby is lucky to have so many people watching over her, caring and loving her. I guess that saying is true, especially in their universe... it takes a village. Again, love the start, I'm looking forward to the next chapter and continuing with the tale.
Lili chapter 19 . 6/2
I loved it, this is now my favorite not-AU bethyl fanfic. Thank you so much!
Omg that was beautiful. Seriously beautiful. Im criying bc it was beautiful. Omg
JG Edwards chapter 19 . 3/14
You're good! Really good at writing Beth and Daryl! You should be proud!
brady66 chapter 19 . 3/14
Just read this and loved it! Did you ever end up doing R is for real?
Avide chapter 19 . 2/24
Know what? I like this.
Sydne Claire chapter 19 . 2/23
I'm in love. This "slow burn" is exactly the kind of story that Daryl and Beth need - a lot of writers make it move too quickly, and Daryl just isn't like that. This was so perfect, so well-written, and just overall fabulous. Great job!
fifirosepfingston chapter 19 . 2/14
I LOVED THIS STORY CANT WAIT TO READ R IS FOR REAL!
Wrinkled Fabric chapter 19 . 2/4
Love this, love you, love there's a part 2 :) thank you so much for writing and sharing, it's very much appreciated!
grecefar2 chapter 19 . 1/22
great fic, added to favorites.

reading the sequel now.
Salovi chapter 19 . 1/20
Loved this story and the way their relationship developed! The way you write is beautiful.
Salovi chapter 1 . 1/20
Ooh, this made me giddy! I'm glad there is more to read!
LucyVanPolevault chapter 17 . 12/25/2014
"No brainer, indeed." I am so pulled into this story. I don't ship this couple, I don't ship any couple in particular. But I do love good writing. And the way you portray these two awkward individuals dancing around what they both want. And the powerful way you get at his fear... Stellar writing.
quill.is.mightier chapter 9 . 12/19/2014
So far, best bethyl yet. The characters are very true and I look forward to continuing the story.
Orange Autumn chapter 19 . 12/16/2014
This was a great, great story! Thanks so much for sharing!