Reviews for S is for Sure
Mrs. Pepperwood chapter 19 . 10/29/2017
Ah. Just fantastic. Thank you!
Mrs. Pepperwood chapter 10 . 10/29/2017
Yessss. Once again, killing it.
I can't stand 'Maggie becomes a monster' when she finds out about these two - such over kill.
I like the wise, mildly concerned, happy-for-her-sister-Maggie. Nicely done.

Plus the scene at the falls? 'You're getting cocky' - ah! So cute!
Everyone feels very in character, and that is a damn blessing.
Mrs. Pepperwood chapter 3 . 10/28/2017
This is SO good.
I've been on the hunt for a realistic Bethyl fic for ages - and am thrilled to have come across this.
Love the burn, love the banter, love your writing.
I can't wait to see where this goes :)
FourTrisHEA chapter 15 . 10/10/2017
Yessssssssss. Finally. Xoxo
FourTrisHEA chapter 7 . 10/10/2017
Amazing chapter. Go Beth!
FourTrisHEA chapter 6 . 10/10/2017
Loving this story!
SarahElizabeth1313 chapter 1 . 6/12/2017
Aww this is so sweet
shalna66 chapter 19 . 4/9/2017
Ooh. I love this story. So well written. Excellent descriptions and dialogue and I adore how the story plays out. Thank you.
Fex chapter 1 . 3/10/2017
Well, I think this was the best Bethyl story I've ever read. And, believe me, I've read a lot. Honestly, this was something beautiful. It was so in character,so realistic, so perfect and so what I wish the writers of TWD did with Beth. It would have been such an interesting story to tell, Beth and Daryl's relationship. Thank you so much for writing this. I wish I were a native speaker because I wanted to tell you so much more but I don't know if I'd be able to. And, I know it's been years but may I suggest you to publish this on Archive Of Our Own too? Also called AO3. It's the best platform for stories like that. Especially for competed ones, since readers can read it full, not divided in chapters.
Thank you again. Thank you.
Tales of Asalea chapter 19 . 1/23/2017
Loved it. I found their behavior really realistic and canon it was a pleasure to read. thanks for sharing it!
Hasick chapter 19 . 10/30/2016
I remember when spoilers for Beth's death came out, one of my first reactions was devastation that the events of this story and "R is for Real" could never happen. Everything about this story is perfect.
Alibird1 chapter 19 . 8/9/2016
this was really good. it wasn't cliché. the characters healed each other. fantastic! keep on keeping on.
EEBinx chapter 19 . 5/19/2016
This story was amazing! Your Daryl is so believable- very real. Fantastic work! 5 Stars! 50 points to Gryffindor!
EEBinx chapter 16 . 5/18/2016