Reviews for Want You Gone - Sasodei
kichikoneko chapter 11 . 11/6/2014
Oh boy, this just got serious to the extreme! I'm just on the edge of my seat over here hanging on for the next chapter!
Lolly Dream chapter 11 . 10/25/2014
BOOM! Ericness! Go Deidara light up the whole city! *coughs* Sorry just love it when that smexy blonde goes all at it and blows up stuff hehe. Can't wait to see what happens in the Akatsuki world and how something explodes there.
Polaris chapter 11 . 10/22/2014
This is beyond interesting.
I bookmarked this fic on my browser, I don't have a FFn account but sometimes this is the place I can get out of my boredom... haha... you are a great writer, keep writing and please update this fic, I love your work
a fan of SasoDei chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
I'm sorry I can't log in for now, this is urgent because, really, Pany-chan… YOU HAVE TO UPDATE THIS FIC WHATSOEVER ASDFGHJKL THIS IS LIKE… THE BEST SASODEI FANFICTION I HAD EVER READ!

I feel really sad for AU!Dei, I even cried for him. Believe me, it's been YEARS since I cried for a fuckin' fanfiction, I can't believe it myself… please please please complete this, this is one of the best things I came across this whole month!
I'll wait for however long you need to write it, take time as long as you can, just please finish it, I'll share this to almost all of my naruto-fans-friends, I swear! XD
Oh and THANK YOU SO MUCH, I love you!
eenayde chapter 11 . 10/21/2014
Great but almost nothing happened in this. Like the little development though!

The exploding building is soooo suspicious.
Angelic Phantomcrow chapter 11 . 10/20/2014
Poor, this Sasori...Now I wonder how their counterparts deal...
Thank you for the chapter!
PsychoPyro chapter 11 . 10/19/2014
Gah! I'm so excited to see you updated!

You captured Sasori's confusion very well! It caused me to feel frustrated along with him, the poor guy. And can I just say that Deidara blowing something up in the "real" world is just beautiful? Hopefully he doesn't get caught!

I'm already anticipating the next chapter and can't wait to read it :)
hly0908 chapter 11 . 10/19/2014
Oh my god... This story is intense... I feel bad for everybody... Oh my god...
Pleaaaaaaase, I need more of this storyy T-T it's amazingg, how do you write something as good as this T-T

-hly
ShikallllTema chapter 11 . 10/19/2014
:( boo there was no ooey gooey adorable romance. More kisses. Make them have more kisses.
Though I did note the use of "fiance"... did you mention it before? I don't recall, seeing as you've left me update-less for oh so very long. But either way... ;) flashback to proposal, yea? Do that. Make it happen.
Silly Deidara, blowing buildings up... I feel him, though. If I were teleported to another dimension, I'd probably blow things up too. Or jump out the window, as Sasori was going to.
Now hurry up and show me what's happening with other Deidara and Sasori! I want it, I want it nooow. Please :)
Lolly Dream chapter 10 . 10/8/2014
Ohh okies now both Sasori/s know this is not their Deidara/s. How will it be handled I wonder... Also sorry your having troubles, going though some myself. Hope you get the chance to update this month.

Fully adore this amazing plot and highly looking forward to the next update!
Lolly Dream chapter 9 . 10/8/2014
Ok first just wanted to say a little something about the AN's from the last chapter. Don't worry yourself hon about how long your chapters are. Just do what you want. Your writing fanfic to make yourself happy. Never lose sight of that, if you can't make yourself happy you will end up losing the desire to write, trust me I know. I only do RP now because that happened to me.

Ok as for this chapter! Epic! So the hands are in this world!... and Sasori knows this is not his Deidara... aww poor guy he must be so worried for his blonde. I wonder where Deidara will go... maybe he will return, then again maybe things here wont scare him too much? I hope Deidara does not get stopped by anyone that will lock him up... though am left wondering why does Jutsu not work here if he has his mouth hands...hmmm
Lolly Dream chapter 8 . 10/8/2014
Deidara! *pouts and wants to play doctor for him* Poor little Deidara, no kiss for him here. Can't wait to see how he deals with things here. Gaw and cant wait to find out who has the hands! ...If Deidara in that world can't do his special stuff the Akatsuki wont have a use for him... though they might keep him alive if only to use him to get back their Deidara. Can't wait to find out what goes on there. Surly they will figure out fast something is wrong with Deidara since he is really good at taking pain and would never throw up about Hidan losing his head. Maybe Deidara's only hope in this world is Itachi? Sorry this is not longer but I must read next chapter! *rushes*
Lolly Dream chapter 7 . 10/8/2014
First, sorry I have not got around to reading more of this lovely story till now but hopefully my reviews will make up for it a little bit. Also thank you for replying back to me, it made me feel all special o

Okies! Now reviewing for this chapter. Adore it! Though am left wondering how the inter dimensional swap happened... but maybe that is going to be explained later on in the story... am fine with that info coming out later, it will nag at me but there is so much more now to focus on, plus all good things are worth the wait. Besides the switch has finally happened and there was Sasori, Deidara smooching! *fangirls*

The TV thing though ... I thought they had TVs in the Naruto world... I know they have Movie theaters and radios. Ah well maybe Deidara was poor growing up and never saw a TV, am not nit picking or anything ... just I thought there was TVs in the Naruto world .; I'm looking forward to see how he deals with others ... shame they did not have a water bed, that could have been funny to see how Deidara reacted to such a thing hehe.

Also I see in the switch Deidara came over in his clothing, does that mean he has mouth hands in this normal world? Haha that will be interesting see to how Sasori deals with that... maybe Deidara will be forced to wear gloves? If his mouth hands did not come over with him, then the other Deidara would have got them and am sure he will be fully freaked out and that will be just as funny. Also Deidara is bleeding? I hope this Sasori notices and nurses him back t health ... but I don't mind he can keep kissing him hehe. *skips off to the next chapter*
kichikoneko chapter 10 . 9/28/2014
So good to be reading this again! :) I love the suspense. I love the way you write this out.
I hope you have a good break from drama, that stuff stinks! Anyway I'll go back to my corner and wait for the next chapter... ;3
PsychoPyro chapter 10 . 9/26/2014
I am so in love with this story!

The plot is so unique and interesting! I'm dying to read more. I can't wait to see how ninja Sasori reacts to the "soft" version of Deidara asking for a kiss. I feel so bad for them all because of how confused they are, how the "softer" versions are at a lost as to why they're being treated so cruelly by the ones they perceive as their lovers. It also hurts my heart for the ninja versions of the two, who are so aggressive and violent towards one another, when in reality it hurts them both to treat/be treated by the other in such a way.

I'm also nervous for both Deidaras; one too hardened for the world he was placed in, the other too soft for the world he now exists in. I just hope the ninja version doesn't do anything illegal, and that the the softer version doesn't get himself killed. Or completely soil Deidara's bad-ass reputation in the ninja world haha. (Poor thing, vomiting like that ):

I really hope you continue this story because I absolutely adore it. I can't express how eager I am for more chapters, so whenever you get the time, I would be very happy to read more of this story :)