Reviews for Simon's Journey
Gumba chapter 8 . 5/24/2016
Beautiful story! great job!
SOCH14 chapter 8 . 2/5/2015
Best story of Simon and Marceline ever! i love it so much that the ending almost made me cry, man i just love getting to either read or see more about their backstory, good job writing this story it as awesome!
Guest chapter 3 . 12/12/2014
so far its good. But i relized in the 2 chapter when Simon and Marcy got attacked by wolves i noticed it was EXACTLY from the episode Simon and Marcy when they say a deer. You completely ripped it off ! but all in all it was good. Just wanted to remind ya'll that ripping off bits from shows ain't good.
Major144 chapter 8 . 12/2/2014
A nicely done story with a good amount of emotion. The ending was sad, but it dose show hope that perhaps one day Simon will return to his normal sane self. Great job!
mar speedsman chapter 8 . 8/4/2014
that was great actually, maybe you should make another story where simon becomes free
qdon chapter 8 . 7/21/2014
I am filled with a melachony happininess from this fic it is one of the best and I commend you for typing it it
Goodbye
generalLDS chapter 8 . 7/21/2014
I thought the ending would be sad...but it makes me happy and gives me hope for simon. :)
Senor Paco chapter 8 . 7/21/2014
T_T oh my glob that ending *wipes tears* oh good lord mmmm *claps* encore encore!
But for real that was the saddest thing ever the ending was so sad mmmmm
generalLDS chapter 7 . 7/8/2014
Dang it! Ugh, you should have put a warning in the beginning about the feels. I would have bought tissues first. Great, now my shirt is all wet from tears. Anyway, thank you! I'm kinda sad it's almost over, all of the fanfics of been reading and made a part of my life end. And then I find new ones, which either aren't very good or end. Anyway, thanks! Can't wait for the next one! :D
mar speedsman chapter 6 . 6/24/2014
ok, now that is worth six reviews, great job, can't wait for the next two chapters, and i really mean can't wait! lol
generalLDS chapter 6 . 6/15/2014
I would have read this when it cam out, but I read it before bed as a bed story. Epic story, I love cliff hangers. It's nice to read something when red Witch's Frozen Hearts story ended. Thank you.
Sierra color chapter 6 . 6/15/2014
No * sobs * Si-Simon ! Wh-why ?! I don't want you to go crazy ! N-no ! * starts crying alot* don't go crazy! * sob * why ?! Why are you a jerk crown spirit?! * crying and more crying * why ?! Why ?! * sniff* please don't go to crazy... * cries *
*sniff* anyway please post , don't make it to sad...
Billy chapter 5 . 5/21/2014
Woo-hoo more chapters! Yeaaaaaaaa!
Guest chapter 5 . 5/20/2014
So damn good.
Sierra color chapter 5 . 5/20/2014
I was like : Yay ! When you posted a chapter! XD and then I said : awwww , when Simon said his favorite saying! And then I was like , Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! When the skeleton guy came . ( I know who he is , but I won't tell anyone, no spoilers!) and then I was happy that Simon didn't turn into Cray Cray ice king I was like phew ! Anyway , I hope you keep writing, and stuffs! Cuz : I MUST KNOW WHAT HAPPENS ! XD anyway keep being an awesome writer!