Reviews for For the Ones You Change
Taylor chapter 1 . 4/3
I just power read your "For The Ones..." stories that you have written so far and I am so happy that I found these stories. You are a splendid writer and I feel like you capture the characters very well! I love love love your work and I can't wait for the third part of the story! I'm literally wanting to squeal and giggle at how happy your story has made me. It's currently four in the morning where I live and I don't think I can sleep because of how ELATED I am right now.

I'm going to have to sign up for an account just so I can follow you and get updates so that way I can begin reading the third installment. EEEEP! Definitely inspired me to wanna write my own fanfic :)
orayofsunshine chapter 15 . 4/4
I got really excited when I read this chapter, because I live in Macon and when I saw where they were I was like "Hey! I know exactly where that is!" It's awesome that you took the time to research that instead of making something up.
TWD chapter 20 . 4/2
are you trying to kill me here?!
how can you stop here? in such a moment?
Please contiune writing the story. I need to know what happens to them!
Please!
Lady-Finwe chapter 20 . 4/2
Omg this story is bloody fantastic and cant wait to read book 3.
kimberlylroland chapter 20 . 4/2
Just checking in to see how things are coming with book 3...soon I hope! Love the story!
TheDivineMsLes chapter 1 . 4/1
AHHHHH! I just realized that the 3rd story isn't up yet! Hurrrryyyyyyyyyyy! I need it!
TheDivineMsLes chapter 20 . 4/1
Obsessed. Obsessed with this trilogy. Thank you. Thank you.
PuckbunnyR35 chapter 20 . 3/30
I love, love, love this story! This is by far the best one I have read so far, you have written these characters so well and your writing in general is captivating! Now that season 5 finale aired last night, I am can't wait for The Ones You Protect to start, until then I will be internally dying lol. Are you still finishing HOPE first before you start? And if so how many chapters will HOPE be? :)
Please continue this series!
Str1der2015 chapter 20 . 3/8
Hope there will be a third part!
amyriessiecup chapter 20 . 2/20
Oh my goodness I've been reading through this story all week and I almost failed some exams because I stayed up half of every night reading haha. This is better than the show. I NEED MORE PLEASE WRITE ASAP
Also since we already lost Beth in the show, you should totally keep her alive in your story kay thanks bye
baby blue chapter 20 . 2/17
Oh my gosh I really love your story's and I want to know what happens please please please can you start on the third one?!
nickidixonxx chapter 20 . 2/18
Hi xx when will for the ones we protect be out xx thanks xx only logged on today read them both already love your style of writting xx thanks xx got yourself a little fan xx
Seawell chapter 20 . 2/11
Dear goodness. I've read this whole story as well as the previous in the past 24hrs, and I'm about to lose it if I can't read your 3rd story and find out what happens to Beth! I got to binge on the whole thing instead of waiting chapter to chapter and now I'm spoiled haha! I really hope that you do continue with this storyline, your writing is so captivating!
Grace chapter 1 . 2/6
Ty for writing the best Bethyl fanfic I have ever read. Ty for keeping in character. Ty for making me fall in love with this story. This is what I'll carry in my heart as what actually happened. If I had more time I would ask your permission to translate it into Portuguese. Sadly, I wouldn't be able to do it now, even though I do believe more people deserve to have the pleasure of reading this. Are you going to continue? Xoxo