Reviews for For the Ones You Change
sciencejenn chapter 20 . 7/2
Where is "For the Ones You Protect?" I am really enjoying this fic, so I hope your muse visits you soon!
I went to the Dallas frightmare that you mentioned in chapter 2! I met Scott Wilson and got my picture taken with him (Chandler was WAY too expensive to even meet. But I did get to see him from a distance). I just thought it was so cool that someone else went to that! Amazing story btw
Really awesome story, I really liked the direction you went with this. Obviously as I'm writing I've see season 6 but if I'm honest I kinda prefer the season 5 that you started, especially since your story is mainly about the development of Daryl and Beth's relationship. Can't wait to read the next one, hopefully I'll enjoy it as much as I enjoyed the other 2. Keep up the great work!
Danielle chapter 20 . 3/23
Beth and Daryl are my absolute favorite characters in TWD and finding your stories was truly the best thing that ever happened to me. Not only did it give life to all my dreams it is extremely well written and i look foward to reading more by you. I enjoyed reading this so much i stayed up all night. I'm so happy I stumbled upon this master piece.
StrifeClouds chapter 20 . 3/10
I absolutely love your stories! I have been reading all of them (sorry that this is first review tho). You have written Daryl spot on, and I'm so happy to have found such a great collection of stories from a fellow Daryl/Beth supporter :). Great stories, great depiction of the characters, and keep up the great work. I look forward to reading more from you!
Miimiie1712 chapter 1 . 3/4
I cant wait for the third part to come out! When do you think it'll be aviable ?! :D
Blueeyedolicityfreak chapter 20 . 3/3
Ok so this will be the ? time ive read these lol, i LOVE how you write bethyl... any ideas when you will update HOPE? :)) cant wait to read more if both it and this story arch!
GeniBlue McCune chapter 20 . 2/21
Please continue
AlbusD6843 chapter 20 . 1/28
please keep going!
Ambrosia chapter 1 . 10/27/2015
I've gotta say I stayed up half the night and ignored my own projects for love of your two Daeth stories! You need to get working on part 3 because I'm dying to know what happens here! You're a fantasic writer, true to the characters and unexpecteldy, delightfully twist-y with little things (Daryl being a virgin? Makes sense and totally unexpected!)
10sBlueRose chapter 20 . 10/14/2015
Omg, I've just finished the series and I have to say I love it so much! Can't wait for the next sequel to come out. I don't know if it is I haven't seen it but if it is please let me know!
Question though.. Your not gonna let Beth or Daryl die in this series are you? That would suck lol. Again great job and I seriously can't wait!
irisgre5rules chapter 20 . 8/29/2015
Wow! Such an amazingly well written fanfiction. I absoulutely loved this. As well as For the Ones You Love. When is the third book going to be posted?. This was so great.
Rasberrycake chapter 20 . 8/24/2015
I cannot wait reading the third part... But at the same time I hope this never end. It's just awesome!
hpotter11 chapter 20 . 5/6/2015
I loved your story! I hope you continued to write. I want to see what happens next!
Taylor chapter 1 . 4/3/2015
I just power read your "For The Ones..." stories that you have written so far and I am so happy that I found these stories. You are a splendid writer and I feel like you capture the characters very well! I love love love your work and I can't wait for the third part of the story! I'm literally wanting to squeal and giggle at how happy your story has made me. It's currently four in the morning where I live and I don't think I can sleep because of how ELATED I am right now.

I'm going to have to sign up for an account just so I can follow you and get updates so that way I can begin reading the third installment. EEEEP! Definitely inspired me to wanna write my own fanfic :)