Reviews for Lost Memory
Saving People Slaying Things chapter 13 . 9/24/2013
So sweet!
BloodIce chapter 13 . 5/30/2003
Just like you said, it's like a movie and everything worked out.
Kadros chapter 13 . 2/7/2003
Just like you said, it's like a movie and everything worked out. Brava on a good story, and I hope to read more
Ao Tianrong chapter 13 . 1/11/2003
This is sooo sweet! I hope there is more though! please please please write more and really really soon! Please? It's just sooo cute and lovable and fairy-talish and I love it! Please write more soon! _ thx! a lot! _~
Guest chapter 13 . 1/10/2003
Nice. :D
msu chapter 13 . 1/10/2003
Woohoo. What a sweet and wonderful spuffalicious ending. You've done a terrific job and I cannot wait to read your next endeavor.

msu chapter 12 . 1/5/2003
WOW, my own billboard! lol

Thanks, you're a sweetie.

I liked this chapter. I'm so happy it wasn't too angsty...can't wait to see Buffy's reaction now.

Ooh you better not make us wait two whole weeks. Great job.

SlayrGrl55 chapter 12 . 1/4/2003
Happy New Year! 2003... the year of BUFFY & SPIKE! lol... hopefully... anyway, great story! it was a very unique plot line and i enjoy reading it... and i cant wait for the next chapter!
Meredith chapter 12 . 1/4/2003
Yey! Great chapter! I feel kinda bad for Lyona...but not bad enough...hehe.
Ivy chapter 11 . 12/29/2002
i really like it i hope u keep going
msu chapter 11 . 12/29/2002
Ooh, I can't believe he was brave enough to confront his wife like that. So does that mean he remembers everything?

Ahh, was too short. I hope to read update again soon. Thanks for reading my newest one and the review. 8)

Ao Tianrong chapter 11 . 12/29/2002
WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO! YEah! Take that! Haha, excuse my over-enthusiasm but I LOVE THIS FIC! IT IS SOOOO AWESOME! I can't wait to read the next chapters! Please post them really fast, k? For all of us who love you and your fabulous fic? Please? _ thx! _~
Stevie chapter 11 . 12/28/2002
Hey, I'm so happy you took on my challenge. I know it wasn't very specific but I was in a rush to post it. Very good job and if you want more challenges just email me because I've got the ideas, I just can't get them on paper. Great job!
spikeshonies4evah chapter 11 . 12/28/2002
great job girlfriend!keep it up!does it have to end so soon?boohoo!
jokerspartygirl chapter 1 . 12/28/2002
I love your story! please finish it. Also be my pen pal. I so desperately want

someone to talk about Buffy The Vampire Slayer with. I don't have UPN! I

watch reruns on FX. It sucks! That pen pal request goes out to any other people

who want to chat about BtVS

Love always,