Reviews for Happy Now
Hayal Nazim chapter 1 . 7/27/2005
Short and sweet and now, it has my review! Really good! ;)
Unseen Watcher chapter 1 . 3/11/2005
whooho! Score! Nice scene. Any story where he's NOT FREAKIN' DEAD! gets a thumbs up from me.
padme101 chapter 1 . 12/23/2004
how sweet i luvd it!
MercilessDeity chapter 1 . 1/5/2004
aw *sniff* that was so cute lol
great story..
much punk rock luv
Elizabeth Diane chapter 1 . 1/2/2004
This got a knot in my throat :( I liked it
meheeners chapter 1 . 10/25/2003
It's been a year and a day since you posted this, and it's still just as good. Not like time would change it or something, it's just better than many S/F pairing fics.
Sexy Vixen chapter 1 . 5/25/2003
oh I luv it wil u continue please do I am beggi ya to
duke of spades chapter 1 . 5/12/2003
people spike isn't dead! HE'S ALIVE DAMNIT! i know the truth soon my word will spread save spike spike isn't dead he's ALIVE! AHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

*OK this just shows some of my mental problems which goes kinda deep! i'm in denial... -

duke of spades-
person1087 chapter 1 . 12/9/2002
WOW ! very good! i really liked it a lot, write more write more ! .
SEXY VIXEN chapter 1 . 12/1/2002
SWEET STORY ,I REALLY LIKE IT GREAT COWBOY BEBOP FIC IS THEIR GONNA BE A SEQUEL? HOPE SO. OR MORE CHAPTERS
SEXY VIXEN chapter 1 . 12/1/2002
Blooknaburg chapter 1 . 10/29/2002
OMG! How freaking cool was that?

That was very cool! I really liked it especiall how it was him listening to her speak. And the 't' part was wicked funny. This is wicked cool for a first try! I loved it!*hugs* every single word of it!

See you soon!

(Hey I have a first fic going too would you read it and tell me what you think?)
Orange Blossom Nin chapter 1 . 10/28/2002
...*SNIFF* that was soooooooooooo good
semtester chapter 1 . 10/26/2002
The story is a bit short, but your Disclaimer alone is worth a review. I'm still smiling over it. It reminds me of the my own, "You mother cannot be doing this to me! HE CANNOT DIE!" meltdown rant I experienced upon seeing the end of the series. I'm surprised the TV is still in one piece.

I've come to terms with the end, but still...*sigh* You know what I mean.
13111708chrysler eagle vision04050619 chapter 1 . 10/26/2002
very nice short story!but sorry to say that someone had already put up a story like that!but your story was nice though!:)