Reviews for Burnout: Acceleracers 5
Boi chapter 1 . 5/12
Nolo is not Spanish, he is Latin American. Spanish people are from spain
Guest chapter 6 . 7/16/2017
Wow! I'm so glad you are back! This is amazing, your writing has such depth. I'm really excited to see this story continue.
Accelorate chapter 1 . 6/6/2016
Dude, this is a very very good fanfic. I beg you to not abandon this fic. Please. And for some reason i keep thinking that banjee is gonna be with vert at the silencerz base. Continue this fic. PLEASE !
Thanks
EpikalStorms chapter 5 . 5/6/2016
Babe... No. Ugh, why do tou treat my kids like this. Why.
cc chapter 4 . 12/25/2015
Hope to see more of this story! I can't wait to see what's next
MyPaperHeart16 chapter 5 . 10/27/2015
Okay, I don't know how long this will be so brace yourself.

I was hoping you hadn't abandoned this cause I found it shortly after you posted the first chapter but I haven't checked back for several months. Can't believe I missed four amazing chapters! I don't see any spelling or grammar errors, that's good. I love how you do a different character perspective every chapter, most stories just have one focus character, but I love how you change it up and look at things from a different perspective.

Chapter two was AMAZING! Monkey was very in-character to me, he just seems like the kind of person to constantly doubt himself and think he's not good enough. Will you go back to the little backstory of Monkey meeting Porkchop?

Chapter three was also in character. You can really see how the group has united in their mission to find and save Vert. You really bring out that Dr. Tezla is honestly more interested in the Accelerons than he is about his own drivers. I would love to see some moments where Tork and Nolo kind of bond some more and grow closer. I can see those two becoming as close as brothers here. Maybe it's just me? Oh well, I'll just imagine such things in my little corner.

Chapter four, I'm just gonna say, why?! How could you end it like that?! Why do you do this to me?! I want to know who he sees! For some reason I keep thinking it's either Tone or Alec. Or maybe Banjee. Can't wait to see who the Silencerz are holding.

I'm pretty sure I reviewed chapter one when you first put it up, but I love how you had Karma leave. I could see her doing this in the actual series, so kudos for keeping in character.

I think that's it, and sorry you get an email so late for saying you have a review. I'm an idiot reviewing fanfiction at 11:15 PM on a school night. Anyways, I can't wait to read the next chapter, please don't take too long unless you need to take a break. I'm sure it won't kill anyone if they have to wait for a chapter.
Reviewer chapter 5 . 10/19/2015
Really, really like it. Really hope you continue.
jalen.natoli chapter 5 . 10/13/2015
Dude you're doing great here! Take some of those pills that let you stay awake all night lol, coz im loving this to bits!
Guest chapter 5 . 10/12/2015
That was a powerful chapter. I was wondering how you were going to handle Wylde's drone arm and the lasting effects of his torture and you really came through in those last two paragraphs. I felt so sorry for Markie and Kurt. Can't wait for your next update. Awesome work!
jalen.natoli chapter 4 . 10/10/2015
This is a good story, im liking it, keep going with it. Oh and let me guess, it's banjee that vert sees isn't it?
Guest chapter 3 . 10/9/2015
Thank you for updating! I'm so happy to see you're continuing this fic. I love the tension between Tezla and the drivers and I'm glad you included the speculation about Kadeem. Is he going to be the new leader of the drones or... *dramatic music* will it be Karma? You also did a great job of portraying. Chapter 3 picks up the pace. Write on! :)
Firestar001 chapter 1 . 1/1/2015
I gotta say, at first I didn't know who was talking, but when I re-read it, you've described them perfectly. I'm having mixed thoughts about Karma. On one hand I can see her being jealous of Vert being an Acceleron, hence she would want to prove herself as well. On the other hand, I guess I'm sad that she left as well.

Please continue this. I'd love to know what happens next.

P.S. I think the "Tesla racers" have a fully operational sweeper with them. And I think Vert (and consequently the silencerz) possess the wheel of power as well as all of the accelechargers.
Deidon chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
Not too much to go off of, but this is a promising start. I'm surprised that there is actually an Acceleracers fic with this much potential. I'll be keeping an eye on this, so don't let it die out!
Cue chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
I keep meaning to review this story, but never have time to do so properly, so you'll have to excuse me for being a little lackluster and late.

This is excellent writing! I like the decision to have Karma leave the group. I'm not sure whether I find it completely in character given that she helped save Markie, but you made it believable, and I think you'll tie it in nicely.

I also like the attention you're giving Lani. She seemed a bit underrated in Acceleracers, and the scene with Monkey was very sweet.

Hope you update soon!