Reviews for To Boldly Go
matmac chapter 4 . 10/17
ok thanks for the head ache
Zomvee chapter 3 . 6/6
That was awesome dude
Battlestar galatica and of course space balls.
jaconda chapter 1 . 4/7
Just one last thing. The Doctor doesn't own his own cell phone. That we've seen, anyway.
jaconda chapter 1 . 4/6
Something Terrible by Dean Trippe features both Harry Potter and Star Trek.
jaconda chapter 1 . 4/5
Sorry if my posts keep coming up more than once. I just forget sometimes. It will not happen again.
jaconda chapter 1 . 4/5
One more thing. In that fic he says he means no harm to anyone who isn't a Zygon. Hasn't it been shown he doesn't think of all Zygons as enemies?
jaconda chapter 1 . 4/4
It's the Shadow Proclamation, not Proclamations.
jaconda chapter 1 . 4/4
About Darkness and the Doctor. The Doctor has never denied that he has killed. That's not the same as being a "bloodstained killer". Are the heroes of Star Trek, or the Jedi, killers?
This is an incredibly unique and good story I love how you've managed to merge STO and Harry Potter. When I first saw it I figured it was a joke but have been wonderfully surprised Great Job.
Kingdark chapter 7 . 12/22/2016
Well, I have reread the story and just like I've read it the first time, I'm very impressed. The only thing that bothered me a little was the whole rehash about Harry's life thing. While interesting, was it really relevant for the future plot of the story? I know, I KNOW, sometimes, you (and I) are just writing whatever your fingers dictate what you are writing. That you 'plan' to write into a certain direction but then something else happens and when you blink and reread what you wrote, you find that you have something COMPLETELY different.

Anyway, we are nearly a year after your last update, and this story is really worth reading, I was wondering if you had anything left to post. I remember playing the game for a little bit but It just didn't 'click' for me and I quit after only gaining a few levels.

Kingdark
wolfgang108 chapter 7 . 11/1/2016
Just reread this most excellently entertaining story and hoping your inspiration has returned. Will Harry find a way to man an allied fleet (Starfleet version of lend / lease for the ships) in answer to the one admiral's voiced complaint of Starfleet's high entrance standards. If his command crew stays with him will they customize their uniforms also? Would he trade his shrunken raider for the USS New England and then overhaul it in to something better? Could Morgana get an independent hologram body like the emergency medical ones? Again, hopefully you can return to this story at some point. Thanks for sharing .
Blaze1992 chapter 7 . 3/26/2016
Okay this is a great story it gets a 9 out of 10 from me but I am severely disappointed that this fic hasn't been updated for a year. But other than that great fic, quick question in the future can we expect flashback lemons of HP girls? That's all for now PLEASE UPDATE THIS FIC!
Light Lord Cybergate chapter 7 . 3/25/2016
Who wants to bet that this secret-shadowy bakers race (which was mention back int he first few chapters) are actually the goblins.
Who else would be willing to pay ludicrous amount of gold for any Magicals.

Hmm...who are the more greedy, successful bankers in the galaxy...the Ferengi...or the Goblins...
I wouldn't be surprised if the ferengi are actually Goblins 'mundane' side. (The side they show to the mundane non magicals)

Question...are you still writing this story?
Also, If you're still around in STO I might give you a visit.
Guest chapter 7 . 3/4/2016
Really hoping the story is continued
masterart chapter 7 . 2/22/2016
can you do update on harry potter/overlord story chapter?