Reviews for Voldemort's Assassin
payneblack chapter 42 . 6/3
there are no words for how much i loved reading this
hotfoot87 chapter 25 . 5/14
The funeral and the words they spoke... Made me tear up so bad. That never happens when I read, and I read alot. Absolutely beautiful.
mekareami chapter 42 . 4/10
Another enjoyable read :) as always, thank you for writing
aurelieg714 chapter 4 . 1/10
I've noticed that in a lot of fics, Molly and Arthur are always very sympathetic towards Snape. Rather interesting because of circumstances with Ginny at Hogwarts and George's ear, but they are pretty forgiving people. Can't wait to see what the Malfoys know!
Sakura Snape-Malfoy chapter 42 . 1/6
Very good story. Even if Harry and Minerva were killed off.

Was Severus ever formally removed as Headmaster of Hogwarts? Who took Minerva's place as Headmaster/mistress of Hogwarts? Who in their right mind would allow Rita to buy/own the Daily Prophet? Better yet why didn't the Ministry ever do anything about it? Sorry about the questions at the end of the story but I just thought of them.
Sakura Snape-Malfoy chapter 31 . 1/5
Great story so far. I just hate that Harry was killed. I was trying to remember some of the lesser known characters that might were going to be killed . Harry was never one of them. Oh well, everything to now has been well written. I did go to archive of our own to try to find the picture of Hermione in the ball gown but I didn't see it on there. Was it deleted or something? I would also like to see her dinner dress from chapter 16. Does she still have that dress? I hope that Lucius will allow Hermione to browse through the closet or allow Severus to pick out some dresses that he would like to see her in. Lucius could always gift them to Hermione so that she wouldn't ... I can't think of the word.

I'll stop rambling now so that I can finishing reading the story.
Snape's Witch chapter 42 . 11/30/2015
Excellent story, but somehow I doubt that Severus would smile when hearing Harry's middle name or at the thought of his child with that name.
SeverusSnape'sLove chapter 42 . 8/16/2015
Love it.
Ellen Smock chapter 42 . 7/23/2015
I really enjoyed this story. I’m going to note a few internal conflicts. I’m doing this because, generally, this story is very well constructed, despite its complexity. Each time I hit a conflict, I found myself pulled out of the story. I had to go back to see if my memory was correct. That’s really a shame.
When did Harry tell Hermione about Snape’s body being missing?
Chapter 3:
“The Casket was empty?!” Hermione gasped and Harry nodded.
Chapter 10:
}Her mind, traitorous thing that it was, flitted back to one of those evenings in which she and Ron had spent arguing about their old teacher.
“…he wasn’t there, Ron!” Hermione insisted.
Ron, tired of this argument slouched deeper into the worn couch that matched other worn, used furniture in their one room flat. “Death Eaters could have found him, Hermione. Harry’s told you this. Just because there was no body doesn’t mean the git traipsed off with those injuries. La di dah!”
When did Snape realize that taking the Dark Mark had been a mistake?
Chapter 12:
“I knew, possibly the second that evil burned into my arm, that I had done something beyond idiocy; I had ended my life.”
Later that chapter:
“I was still young, and in thrall to Tom Riddle’s vision that was to better the wizarding world. It was some time before it sunk in that his visions were not so beneficent but more crude in that Voldemort desired the annihilation of all Muggles and Muggle-borns.”
What happened to the Malfoy house elves?
Chapter 16:
Severus replied, “The Ministry confiscated all 270 house elves…and sold them to aid in recovery efforts after the war,” smirked Severus as he sipped again at his brandy. (noting that it would be better if Severus either replied or smirked, rather than do both )
Chapter 24: “Except when Narcissa left with nearly all the house elves, 100,000 galleons, and the villa in Italy,” snorted Severus.
Again, I really enjoyed this story. I hope you don’t take it badly that I’m pointing these out. I just know that you don’t want your reader questioning the story as it goes along.
Thank you so much for this!
Readerjkr chapter 5 . 7/7/2015
Very well written.
Netchka chapter 42 . 5/19/2015
Wonderfull story. I love it.
jensteed chapter 34 . 11/20/2014
Noooo! Why Minerva? I could have managed nearly anyone else dying (apart from my favourite Slytherins of course) but she's always been an amazing character :'(
LadyOfThePurpleDragon chapter 42 . 9/17/2014
That was lovely!
Newtinmpls chapter 25 . 9/11/2014
I'm crying as I read the end of chapter 25. Lovely emotions without overdoing them. The non-demonstrative nature of Severus' farewell just gets me. You are an artist.
Jimbocous chapter 42 . 8/25/2014
Sweet story, nicely written. Thanks for a fun read!