Reviews for Voldemort's Assassin
wine witch chapter 42 . 6/15
Thank you for this enjoyable story!
excessivelyperky chapter 16 . 6/6
I am surprised that Hermione didn't think of transfiguring her robes, but I am glad she had something pretty to wear. Lucius is throwing them together pretty ferociously, but I don't blame him, he'd like his house back again someday, heh.

I am glad Hermione heard a few home truths about Gryffindors, and it's good that she's listening.
excessivelyperky chapter 15 . 6/4
Whee! Excellent tattoos for both of them, I might add.

And Lucius also conveyed a warning; if the wards are so easy for him to get through, then others not so benign could get through, too. Hermione still has enemies, though she may not think so.

Maybe she could work up wards based on thorns?
excessivelyperky chapter 14 . 6/4
Excellent chapter. And yes, Dumbledore put Snape into situations that you don't put people you like it. Frankly, I'm surprised Albus' portrait told the truth.

What a pity that Marietta Edgecombe can't be helped with a Muggle tattoo-but Hermione's probably already totally forgotten about her.
excessivelyperky chapter 13 . 5/23
Whoee, sounds like they had a fun night! Bet they'll do it again soon.

But of course her tattoo is a rose with thorns-ask Marietta Edgecombe what *she* thinks of Hermione.
excessivelyperky chapter 12 . 5/17
Hermione seems so surprised that Severus knows people who aren't Death Eaters...

But damn, where is that place? I want to eat there! (and one pint is usually enough for me, especially a porter).
excessivelyperky chapter 11 . 5/17
Ha. Now is the visitor at the door Severus or Lucius? Either way, she's guaranteed something decent to eat? (and why isn't she swiping food from the canteen? I mean, really!).
excessivelyperky chapter 10 . 5/17
Sadly, Hermione was also beastly to Snape. But of course even Lucius is on her side.

But Ginny did the exact right thing-now that she isn't stalking Harry, he's interested again (just like he was only interested when she was going out with other men).

Oh, Hermione, are you paying any attention?
excessivelyperky chapter 9 . 5/14
Well, of course Hermione leaves in a huff. She barges in, makes a nuisance of herself, insinuates scandalous things, and...sigh. Snape should just pack, because she'll go to the paper now.
excessivelyperky chapter 8 . 5/14
Well, well, she's the one who barged into his life, but he's supposed to apologize, of course, because Gryffindors have all the rights, and Slytherins have none. Sadly, this might actually be true post-war.

Snape should have taken off for Australia post war; as it is, Hermione can out him to the Prophet and make his life a living hell.

Actually I thought this was longer than three years. It might have taken as much as a year to recover completely from what was done to him.

And Hermione still hasn't apologized for leaving Snape for dead. But I guess being Gryffindor means never having to say you're sorry.
excessivelyperky chapter 7 . 5/14
But of course Hermione is always right! She won't listen to Lucius, and instantly set the mob after Snape.

And I do believe that the Trio left Snape for dead without raising a finger to save him. But she's conveniently forgotten that part.
excessivelyperky chapter 6 . 5/12
How gracious of Lucius to let Snape pour the drink. Then again, Snape has been given a chance to put whatever he would like in the drink at short notice. A little Veritaserum in your tea, my dear?

But then, Lucius is set for life. Harry might not be so cooperative with Snape, given that he wasn't allowed to indulge his spite against Lucius.

Hermione, as ever, Knows All, Sees All...and though I'm sorry about her scar from Bellatrix, perhaps she ought to remember what *she* did to Marietta Edgecombe. Oops.
excessivelyperky chapter 5 . 5/12
Snape has excellent reasons to stay 'dead' and Lucius should understand them. And of course Hermione will blab Snape is alive to all the Wizarding World, a fair number of whom would probably like to make sure Snape stayed dead for real. But of course Snape is never right about his personal safety…or allowed to have any, apparently. He needs to depart Britain with whatever money he has in cash and not return.
excessivelyperky chapter 4 . 4/25
Of course it was the professors from Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff who worried about the children in the dungeon-McGonagall was the one who put them there, and Sluggy too worried about keeping his position to care about those he was supposed to watch after (though given the way he threw Snape to wolves/Marauders as a student, he was always like that). But of course eleven year olds should drown, if they're in Slytherin. I wonder if they ever came back to Hogwarts?

But at least Hermione helped to rescue them, and got others to help.

The Weasleys obviously know something, but can't say it out loud. I wonder if Snape is Fidelius-protected?
excessivelyperky chapter 3 . 4/21
Harry is totally right. Nobody cared to save him, even the people he 'died' for.

But did anyone count all the house elves who showed up to the battle?

And what happened to the Malfoys? Where did they go?