Reviews for Candor or Dauntless?
This is such a good book and you need to keep writing it. They need to train the initiates!
Berry V chapter 8 . 5/30
the phase is:
glared daggers
Lolo chapter 14 . 5/30
They need to tell people about da relationship. It's awful when they have to keep secrets for so long, and then the friends find out, and then tha friends her mad, cliche stuff like that, so please have them tell people they are kind of together
Lolo chapter 13 . 5/30
Meh, the movie is ok. That shai woodly thing is funny, though
Lolo chapter 10 . 5/30
This is a great story, I really enjoying it, and I'm really picky about books sometimes, so be proud of that. :)
Lolo chapter 9 . 5/30
Must...kil...Peter... D:
Lolo chapter 6 . 5/30
Aaaawwwwwwwwww
Berry V chapter 25 . 5/28
abc
country.runner57 chapter 26 . 5/23
This is absolutely amazing! Sorry last time I commented I wasn’t signed in, but I’m also writing a book to hopefully get published. Again, I totally understand the lack of ideas, it happens to me all the time. Anyway, you should definetly keep writing this, and I don’t have many ideas, but definetly more Fourtris moments. I’m fine if maybe the new initiates came in and she could start doing the training with Four! I hope you can respond, and I’m still reading it for sure! Thanks and have a great day!
This is absolutely amazing! I write in my free time as well, and am working on the first book in what I hope to become a series, and I COMPLETELY understand the loss of ideas situation, but keep writing. It’s wonderful!
Dauntless26 chapter 26 . 3/26
PLEASE, I BEG U TO DEATH! KEEP WRITING ASAP!
Guest chapter 26 . 12/28/2017
Please continue !
Guest chapter 26 . 5/25/2017
This was sooooo good. The storyline fit well to the point where I was like 'oh I need to hear Will say this in the movie' sadly,*sniffle,sniffle*, this wasn't going tonne made into a movie. I loved the whole Candor or Dauntless thing going in and I really connected with the characters. More so than in the actual book. But soooooo good. Would definitely suggest to friends
Banana chapter 11 . 5/24/2017
This has been a really beautiful story. Not to mention the great use of characters. You didn't change the characters, like a lot of writers do. That brings your story to life, and it seems like part of the book.
mrsstilesss chapter 17 . 5/8/2017
i wana lip danc w u

lets lap i mean lip danc

haaaris wif y nice