Reviews for Insatiable
sweetkiwi604 chapter 26 . 9/27/2014
Oh Elle I'm so very sorry it has taken me this long to get to this but that was an amazing chapter. You tied it all together beautifully and I don't think you left any open ends. Daryl grew so much as a character from the first chapter and now has Cassie and Michonne right there with him. I loved how in tune he is to his women and how he knew Cassie needed Michonne. I'll admit the part where he interacts with Judith made me smile. Again you don't let us forget that there aren't still dangers in that world and how she'll be a kid growing up being to told to be silent. The little side story with Carol and Pete had me nervous that she was going to leave their little family but I'm glad they decided to stay and get their happy ending after all. Being on the road, Rick holding Beth ' s wrists was perfect. Giving that sense of control she needs even if they can't have sex. This was an awesome story and one I won't soon forget. The way you wrapped it up was like a movie when the music plays softly in the background and you see how everyone ended up. Loved it Elle.
mrsreedus69 chapter 26 . 9/4/2014
Sad to see it end! It will always be one of my absolute favorite stories! Thank you!
Quest chapter 27 . 8/29/2014
Thanks for writing this fic I really enjoyed it. The last chapter was nice they found a place to live. I have to say I really liked your take on Brick and their relationship. It was kinky but they really love eachother. Hope you decide to write more on Brick ;-)
Shelley
BustersJezebel chapter 27 . 8/30/2014
Thank you for the shout out babe, not necessary. It's a ALWAYS a pleasure as you know. But thank you all the same.

And yes, definitely thank Norman. And Frank Darabont for creating that which is Daryl Dixon.
BustersJezebel chapter 26 . 8/30/2014
Oh, nicely done. I like the inn, by the lake makes it practical and plausible. It has scope for growth as they said and room for improvement. And adding in Abraham, Rosita & Eugene was a nice touch.

I like that they didn't become part of your group. That really wouldn't have fit. My favourite part was Carl and his daydream/memory and telling Judith he was going to make her a swing. It showed the potential future of the group.

You know I don't need to mention the sex right? I mean really? Why would I need to mention hot, dirty, sweaty, explicit, kinky, eye-rollingly good sex? You agree? Okay, excellent.

So glad you re-worked your story and are happy with it Elle, I truly am.
Guest chapter 25 . 8/16/2014
I read this almost in one sitting. I didn't realize that michonne would be a part of the story but her inclusion took it to another level. I also didn't realize how my I'd come to like the sweet sexy kink between rick and beth. I could stand to see more interaction between Cassie and michonne, a more show rather than tell approach to their connection. It would add to your layers for this interesting oc but also sttengthen the awesome depictions between Daryl and both women. Looking forward to what you have in store.
guiltypleasure211 chapter 25 . 8/4/2014
Another amazing, hot chapter.
Quest chapter 25 . 8/2/2014
Oh I like like like love this chapter!
The last bit was Soooo sweet of Rick.
This chapter shows how they love and need eachother x
Quest chapter 25 . 8/2/2014
Wow I loved this chapter. Filled with Beth and Rick.
Beth and Rick are soo kinky and naughty lol but still enjoy being gentle and tender also..they know eachother so well. I loved Ricks statement at the end of this chapter, it was soo true and extremely sweet :) I would love for Beth to let Rick get lost in her, she take care of him, a night of earth shattering hard sex lol
sweetkiwi604 chapter 25 . 8/3/2014
Oh Elle such an amazing chapter I wanted to keep scrolling! I love that you had Carl asking Daryl those questions. It gives you a chance to explain the relationship for any readers that might still be lost (and if they don't get it by now good Lord they need help) but it also reminds us Carl is a teenage boy that is naturally curious. There's some things that asking his dad just would be too awkward. You left Daryl's answers true to character but still left it open where Carl feels like he can ask him anything.
Now don't think I forgot about Rick and Beth. I will fully admit that I started reading this story for Daryl and Cassie but now I am just as interested in what is going on with Rick and Beth. Their part in this chapter was amazing. It was true dom/sub right down to the after care and wanting that pain, needing it from him to let go for the night. Rick being in tuned with every response she gave him. And I lived those last two lines of dialogue!
Quest chapter 24 . 7/31/2014
I love how caring and protective Rick has become of Beth.
He really cares deeply for her as much as Beth does for him.
They can be themselves around eachother and know eachother so well.
Guest chapter 24 . 7/31/2014
Hi, missing your updates, miss Rick and Beth ;-)
I love how
mrsreedus69 chapter 25 . 8/2/2014
I laughed out loud during Carl and Daryl's conversation! That was priceless! Love the way Rick wields that belt! That last line-loved it!
vifly chapter 24 . 7/30/2014
So good! More!
sweetkiwi604 chapter 24 . 7/15/2014
Wow that was an emotion filled chapter and I have to say you scared me too I thought it was Cassie! Beth having to deal with killing a person instead of a walker, Daryl and Michonne's guilt for not being there and the end where Daryl admits he can't lose either of them was probably my favorite :)