Reviews for UFO or Not UFO?
EternalFlame401 chapter 3 . 11/25/2012
good story!
Crystal Rose of Pollux chapter 20 . 3/9/2008
This one has to be my favorite of the mystery fics; from Mai and the ghost to the amazing climax at the end, it has everything: suspense, drama, friendship, siblinghood... perfection!

Exquisite work!
Pilot Suta chapter 1 . 2/1/2006
*nods* I remembered this, I love this story... I stayed up all night reading it! O_O
Redemmo chapter 15 . 12/9/2004
um, i found another goof, not that i'm trying to make you look bad or anything...

“Hey, I just thought of something,” Tea spoke up suddenly. “Weren’t we ALWAYS going to go back to Summit Hills?”

you might want to fix that.
Redemmo chapter 14 . 12/9/2004
Great story but when you put

'Seto checked his watch. “It’s nearly seven o’clock. I DOUBT HIGHLY that he would still be in his office.”'

Shouldn't that have been HIGHLY DOUBT instead?
SonicZeigerCybernia chapter 16 . 3/23/2004
I went back and looked up what Tristan said.
Tristan: look! It's the abominable snowman!
Joey: and it's E.T.!
I laughed and laughed, note: if you write any more, expect to hear from me a lot!
SonicZeigerCybernia chapter 20 . 3/23/2004
*takes deep breath* THAT WAS THE BEST MYSTERY STORY I EVER READ! I liked the part about Tea being a 'Nacy Drew', and when Kibah and Yugi were talking,
Yugi:look! A UFO!
Kibah: just don't tell me there are little green men inside it
Yugi: then I won't
and who could forget that scene when Joey and Tristan out smarted Charmichael(sp?)
Tristan: look, it's 'what ever he said' ()()()
Joey: and it's E.T. too!
I just loved your story so much! please please please please write more!
Sugaricing chapter 20 . 3/20/2004
I LOVE YOU SETO KAIBA! And he almost died. Again. Seriously, write this guy a romance fic. Soon! And Kasumi? Awesome. Completely awesome. I love that name, and I love the whole 'guardian angel' idea. She's a great angel, and I hope you write something else.
Icing :P
Sugaricing chapter 13 . 3/20/2004
I had to reveiw here, cause I just realized how much Cindy's like me.
SHE SAID MY LINE!
"Well, that was different." I ALWAYS say that! Good job writing this so far, by the way, and I know you love Kaiba. And many different people have different ways of showing it. You make him seem indestructible, and strong, and more dreamy.
If only the guy was real...
Poor Yami Bakura! The poor baka bishie!
Icing :P
The Masked Reviewer chapter 9 . 1/6/2004
Now THAT'S what I'm talkin' about! That's the kinda Yami Bakura or Bakura Hurt comfort we wanna see again!
Kiseki no Tenshi chapter 20 . 11/9/2003
Good Story! _
JenniChan chapter 20 . 8/21/2003
Hehe! How cute!
KatieKat chapter 1 . 8/19/2003
cool things about your stories

isn't a ditz

isn't a jerk.
ivorykey chapter 11 . 8/9/2003
STOP TRYING TO KILL YAMI BAKURA DAMMIT!
DJ Lady Moony chapter 20 . 4/5/2003
Great story! On to the next one!