Reviews for Radioactive
Any hope of finishing this story? It’s great and I’m desperate to see what’ll happen
PrinceCharmion chapter 2 . 6/14/2020
I know it’s been hella years since this fic has been updated and I’m probably giving myself false hope that you’ll continue writing it, but just know I truly appreciate your work and I sincerely hope you carry on with this story.
Mia chapter 2 . 11/14/2019
Please update i love your stories and i hope that you would continue this story soon.
YK-chan chapter 2 . 6/19/2017
Come on...I love where this story is heading. Please please continue.. it's been 3 years
uzumaki misaki chapter 2 . 10/9/2016
Good start, I hope you continue this story.
Nofree22 chapter 2 . 7/16/2016
nice
KatieLyn chapter 2 . 7/13/2016
Jim has grown so much in his confidence. I hope this time he takes the lead in helping Spock acclimate better to a crew of humans who seem to confuse him. Especially since it was Spock who helped Jim in the last story. Spock seems the vulnerable one here.
o0AngelicChaos chapter 2 . 3/22/2016
I am interested in seeing where you will tack this. I hope you update soon. :)
Crimson cat angel chapter 2 . 11/28/2015
Really good
VinThalia chapter 2 . 5/24/2015
I'm really want to read this ff! Please very fast update, this is awesome
tanseynz chapter 2 . 3/2/2015
Spectacular! I love it when relationships like this face the impossible. It really gets the reader trying to solve something along with the writer. Look forward to seeing how you do it 'cos I'm stumped!
Helga42 chapter 2 . 2/11/2015
please continue! i loved the prequel and i really want to read more :)
The fuzziest Panda chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
I literally fell in love with this story while reading Titanium, and this one is not disappointing me. I really hope you get to update soon...because it's absolutely amazing. I especially like how you didn't change some of the main aspect of the plot line to fit your story...thank you for the great read!
Guest chapter 2 . 10/29/2014
Oh please, please update! I love this story! PLEASE UPDATE!
FanficLover577 chapter 2 . 10/13/2014
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE continue updating this story!
I REALLY love this one (also it's prequel).