Reviews for Son of War Brother of Amazons
ReyneWriter chapter 6 . 11/22
I just found this work of art, hoping you start it up again!
ShadowStalker82 chapter 1 . 9/14
Plz continue this story
Artemis should be paired with Naruto into the future and I hope you're not dead
fusioninferno chapter 6 . 7/13
Love this fic. Really has potential to be great. Hopefully you will pick it back up.
bblovsum chapter 1 . 7/8
I hope you're continuing this. It's been quite a while since you've last updated.
In Brightest Day chapter 6 . 6/9
And I'll never have closure
oppaihammer chapter 1 . 4/11
your story is interesting but your english is horrible
SpencerDorman chapter 6 . 3/15
I love this story, and I hope that you eventually pick it back up and update. Sorry for the short review, but I just can't think of anything else to say.
A few frustrating Grammer errors but aside from that I'd say the fic is really good. Thoroughly read through your past notes on this story should point them out fairly well. I was hoping to see Naruto use the blades of the exiled but it's just more insensitive to read more. Because you didn't confirm Kushina being alive or dead I can safely assume you plan on bringing her into the fic later on which opens up a lot of potential for an arc.
World Maker 777 chapter 6 . 2/15
Hey dude, I can't wait to see you chapter 7 on the story, keep up the good work!
Oblivion196 chapter 6 . 11/27/2016
I hope you're still continuing this!
Biblio388 chapter 6 . 11/27/2016
Nice introduction to a new place. Still have to laugh whenever Artemis is involved. Really hoping that she could be considered for a future pairing with Naruto because it would be hilarious to see how she treats him then. Can almost imagine the trouble they would get up to.
Biblio388 chapter 5 . 11/27/2016
I love Artemis already. She is hilarious and caustic in just the right amounts.
Dusk chapter 6 . 10/11/2016
Hey this story is amazing I like where you are going with it and I hope you continue ️️️️️
Guest chapter 6 . 8/3/2016
The prince can't sit still because he's still young even though you'd think a warrior would have more discipline, he's not a prince he's a curious child because if he was a prince he'd understand that going around in an unknown place where people don't know who he is not a good idea. The author needs to find different ways for him to find trouble over than the overused "he was curious so he decided to ignore everything and do something stupid" it's so overused in all fanfic