Reviews for Without You
Shadow fairy princess chapter 3 . 4/23/2011
don't, make ryou kill himself plz make bakura try and find him so they can be toghter plz. plz make bakura find ryou and make him look after ryou and show how much he cares i caried when i read this chappter plz make them be with the one another plz up date soon
Kiara victory Tatsu chapter 3 . 9/9/2010
oh this is good! why did you stop writing it?
Harutemu chapter 3 . 10/31/2006
Interesting, very interesting. I've seen few fics that have taken this particular 'turn' and even fewer that I was really interested in reading. I hope you find the inspiration to continue, it's difficult to find B/R fics that are both well written and enjoyable to read.
paniwi NLI chapter 3 . 7/8/2005
oh this is so good, so beautifully written, plz update soon
Happiness's Deceit chapter 3 . 5/13/2005
TT:...That was so sweet...TT . TT Ooh, I'm crying now...gomen ne...

Kai: Nice work. IF you want to continue, that's fine, but I'd think that this is a very good place to stop. Bye bye!

TT: ...TT-TT I can't stop crying...why...?
Jade Cade chapter 3 . 4/10/2005
Wow, this story is so freakin' awesome and you haven't updated in.. *tries to count the months*..Forever! If you are still here, will you pretty please update this story? For me? I'm sure everyone else would be thrilled too..*gives you evil, irrestible puppy-dog eyes of doom*
Rae'Nesha chapter 3 . 3/15/2005
were suppose to be with ended .Normally I would just say nice things about stuff I dont I draw the line here.I bet ur a good writter BUT THAT STORY SUXS!sry _().Try harder next time K?
Ragna01 chapter 1 . 11/30/2004
UPDATE!
darktenshi17 chapter 3 . 10/26/2004
That was really depressing! I liked it though. I feel sorry for Ryou and Maliki. I guess I'll feel sorry for Yugi and Jono to.

Mostly though I feel sorry for Ryou and Malik!

I really enjoyed! It's a great story!
City Lights Burn Like Stars chapter 3 . 10/20/2004
i like it i love it i want some more of it! update soon
IMPROVED Uber Rei Model 06 chapter 3 . 8/11/2004
Post-apocolyptic style, eh! Awesome! Poor Riong-chan, being left like that. Will Malik-kun's yami be alright? What about Ryou-chan? And are Ryou-chana dn Malik-kun going to have a safe trip?
Dark Guardian24 chapter 3 . 8/10/2004
please update soon!
Shonen-ai Lover 123 chapter 1 . 6/6/2004
So sad! *cries a river and more*
citcat-chan chapter 3 . 5/17/2004
CONTINUE! Please continue! This story is so good! Continue!
~citcat-chan
Slate Grey chapter 3 . 5/14/2004
This story is a gorgeous take on this relationship... I've never read anything like it. I love the confused feelings on both sides, and your vision of how Yami no Bakura has remade the world to his liking is frightening and interesting all at once. (Poor Malik. Poor everybody, really. Yikes. )
I'd love to see another chapter of this, or more - I think that this is one of those stories that I could never get tired of, and not just because I'd love to see Yami no Bakura's reaction when he feels Ryou leaving the city. *grins*
However, whether you continue it or not, it's still a great story and I thank you for writing it.