Reviews for Chaos Theory
misuky7 chapter 78 . 7/29
This story was gut-wrenching. Heart-stopping. Breath-taking. I absolutely cannot think after reading this story. It was one of thee most phenomenal pieces I have ever read. More than likely, definitely, my favorite I have ever read of a Harry X Draco shipping. :3
MorbidlyCurious chapter 78 . 7/28
I was going back and updating my favorite stories/authors list, when I clicked on your account. It occurred to me that I never properly expressed my appreciation for this beyond epic fic. Thank you for being an stellar writer. I loved the characterisations, Genius!Draco, the experiences, everything was sick as frick. You are definitely one of my favorite writers on . You inspired me to write my own Drarry fic, which is currently in the planning stage. Anyways, I just had to say that. Keep making people happy with your awesome writing skills. Aloha.
gosh. have you been through war? have you found your soulmate? experienced love? and adventure and HOW OLD ARE YOU?! because damn this was one hell of a fiction. very realsitic yet also with a hint of romantic wishfulness in it that makes readers squeal their heart out-literally. continue with this fine job author. its wonderful. its perfect. it THE package for the cutest story ever!
Oh man this was amazing.
I feel slightly guilty but I have to admit my favorite part of this story was evil!genius!Draco working alongside Voldemort. There's just hardly any of that out there and especially well-written as yours was. But I was happy to see Draco and Harry get their much deserved happy ending.
Thank you so much for writing and sharing. Now I can't wait to go read the rest of your fics!
Darboria chapter 78 . 6/21
Very good story! You managed to go through childhood and adulthood, happy moments and horryfying moments, and everything with a POV from a slightly emotionally-stunted genius...
I loved it from the beginning to the end! :)
WolfOfLilacs chapter 78 . 6/13
Harry just got sick of all those people interrupting important romantic things. Hell, I loved this, like I've never loved another fic. Thank you!
WolfOfLilacs chapter 77 . 6/13
"We could fuck on the Minister's desk." ... I made a rather undignified snorting sound. (Though I have no idea how it might be spelled.)
WolfOfLilacs chapter 76 . 6/13
Yay! (What else is there to say, really?)
WolfOfLilacs chapter 75 . 6/13
Nothing more or less than what I expected. But ... what is this ... three more chapters? (As if I didn't realize they were there before I wrote this ...)
WolfOfLilacs chapter 71 . 6/13
Memories in the water supply? Can't say I've ever seen that before. Fantastic!
WolfOfLilacs chapter 70 . 6/13
Is it Draco's destiny to die, after everything?
WolfOfLilacs chapter 68 . 6/13
Neville is rarely less than likeable.
WolfOfLilacs chapter 63 . 6/13
Plans rarely translate exactly into reality.
WolfOfLilacs chapter 57 . 6/13
Is he truly free, though?
WolfOfLilacs chapter 55 . 6/13
Too bad Draco's plans work so well. His genius has doomed him.