Reviews for Chaos Theory
GopherPatronus chapter 78 . 3/20
"And under the layers of starched dress robes...the butterfly flaps its wings." So beautiful I'm crying!
GummyBearsAreAwsome1 chapter 78 . 2/16
AHHHHH! That was SO beautiful! I loved every minuet of it! Logical and meaningful! Hope to see more! By far the best Drarry fic on this site!
DMHP2014 chapter 78 . 2/2
Holy shit! THIS WAS AMAZING! I loved this story soooooo much! Thank you for sharing.
DEAR GOD I LIVED FOR THIS I LOVED THIS SO MUCH AHHHHHHHHH THIS WAS ACTUALLY AHHHHHHHH
WinterValentine chapter 78 . 1/17
I really enjoyed this fic greatly. I practically binge read the whole thing. The concept was really good, seeing as most writers tend to have a genius harry or something of the like, so to have Draco be so was brilliant.
Looshkins chapter 78 . 12/28/2016
This was such an amazing story!
Sir Piaf the Paf chapter 78 . 12/12/2016
This was one of the best stories I have ever read. This was a rollercoaster of feelings and I'm so so so glad I find it. Thank you for creating this.
ale chapter 78 . 12/10/2016
hola lo amo realmente gracias por darte la molestia de escribir algo tan genial, soy una fan de tu escritura saludos desde chile ;)
nanibyrd chapter 1 . 11/27/2016
holy cra p th is is g o od
J-walker chapter 78 . 11/23/2016
I'll be honest...I thought you were going to be one of those impossibly sadistic authors and leave Draco dead or trapped in a world of butterflies and pretty false memories...how THANKFUL and GRATEFUL am I that you are just as sappy as I and wrote a vastly happier and fulfilling end. Congratulations to the deservedly happy couple and their brave loved ones.

P.S: Hermione is terrifying!
Silentsum chapter 78 . 11/13/2016
Wow. I laughed and cried, and had super anxiety for some parts, but it was amazing. I'm terrible with words, so I'll just say it was great. I kind of wanted other perspectives in a side story or something, but I also like it as it is. This was an incredible ride of emotion, and i enjoyed every bit of it. Great job.
theHidden1 chapter 78 . 11/12/2016
Wow. Im so impressed with this story! I couldnt put it down. I loved how you wrote the characters, especially Harry, Draco and Snape. I laughed so much in the beginning, and I cried for a lot of the rest. It was amazing and I will probably read this again sometime. So well done. I had so many favorite scenes I cant even list them all, but I loved the moment with the sorting hat, and also all the almost kisses. I cant believe you wrote all this in 2 and a half months. That in itself is amazing without even considering how amazing the story is.
Hotaru no Kaori chapter 78 . 10/28/2016
I really really REALLY love your fiction! I was so captivated by the story from the beginning to the end! Thank you from the bottom of my heart for publishing your story on Fanfiction.
TequilaMockingbirdWrites chapter 78 . 10/20/2016
Oh Jesus. This is some kind of wonderful masterpiece. Bravo on the plot and the characterisation and just everything else that kept me hooked!
Guest chapter 78 . 10/18/2016
This fic is ANAZING, a little slow going at first because of the vocal and looking up words, I haven't read a book that that challenged me so much. Then there was the plot which rocked. Happy to have read it after it had been completed because there was a moment where it sh** got a little real.
1,008 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »