Reviews for Chaos Theory
Guest chapter 78 . 12/27/2017
oh my god u wrote this in 2.5 months? you friggin talented amazing artist!
Guest chapter 25 . 12/27/2017
this is all really great BUT! how did the bloodwards not fall? how did the spindly instuments in Albus' office not announce that harry was removed from his relatives for an extended period of time? howcome noone really noone bring up draco to his parents?
Guest chapter 7 . 12/27/2017
this is just soo really good
MissMJS chapter 78 . 12/8/2017
Soooooooo, read this in one daaaaaayy... so very tired... BUT SO WORTH IT!
HOLY HELL.
Did you put a bunch of research in this or are you just extremely good at making things sound genius, because HOLY HELL.
I loved this so so much! The fluffy moments were so fluffy! And the dark moments were- well, dark! xD I shouldn’t laugh, because seriously, some moments had me dreading, but it has ended and all’s well and OMFG I LOVE THIS TO PIECES!
Wonderful, fantastic job!
prettypreciousrose chapter 78 . 12/6/2017
Oh god I don’t have words to describe the love for this amazing, fantastic, beautiful fic. It’s literally the best one I’ve read in such a freaking long time and I don’t know how to cope with that because it’s over and it was so freaking perfect and the ending was just perfect and I want to sob my eyes and heart out because wow these feels I cannot, every single chapter was so beautifully written and bloody hell I love you so much because it’s so nice to be blessed with this great fic and I will never be able to thank you enough because it has been such an experience such a good good good experience and oh god I am going to cherish this fic for the rest of my life.
I would honestly point out of the times in the fics where I just sat, clutching my heart, wowed at the fact that this just happened and I am going to die because it’s so cute or it’s so scary and I am in bloody fucking love but there have been so many, so many of these moments that I’ll be highlighting the entire freaking book.
Oh god I can’t believe it’s over but it’s okay because they’re happy and will be married and Lyra, Snape, they’re all happy and I didn’t believe they’d achieve that while reading the fic but you wrote it, and you wrote it so good that I won’t ever ever everrrr be able to forget this perfection. I am so glad I had this fic recced to me, a literal blessing that I decided to read it and honestly? I wanna start reading it all over again, because I keep remembering the way they started as best friends and to lovers which is literally the best trope ever, and then their first kiss that kept happening to them being so in love and you writing it so beautifully that I FELT it, I felt that love and their pain and god it was amazing.
And Genius! Draco, wow just wow literally the best idea I’ve ever read and even Harry being ‘recklessly stupid’ and so freaking charming and both of them being these adorable boys in love ugh it killed me.
Thank you so freaking much for writing this fic and sharing and blessing us with it I love you so much for this so freaking much thank you 3
LadaHathaway chapter 78 . 12/6/2017
Took me half a day to read the story, it's very interesting!
Guest chapter 78 . 11/28/2017
Absolutely beautiful story! I love the changes you made from canon and how things still fit together perfectly. I cried, I laughed, I wanted to punch someone (mostly Voldemort,) and not many stories do that to me, so colour me impressed. I'm pretty sure you've become my favourite author on this site, just so you know. Thank you so much for writing this!
Cutiepie120048 chapter 78 . 11/28/2017
Oh my god.

How Can you make me feel so much emotions?!

I'm super jealous of your writing prowess. When I came in, I knew nothing. Now this is one of the few works I consider a masterpiece.

I've binged read this and will blame you for my lack of sleep in the next hour when I get up lol

You're so amazing and I felt what the characters felt and even had to consider stopping it because the despair was too r ask but I pushed through and ughhhhh it's so beautiful!

You are a matter writer - I have tears! You are among the best of the best - a diamond in the rough - a real gem.

Oh, I'm rambling but I can't stop praising you. I'm so happy the ending was what I hoped it was - poor Sirius for losing his best friend - and this was the first time I wanted to murder Tom Riddle alongside Draco and the others. Congrats, I hated a fictional character like they personally attacked me.

Brava, Brava!

Good bless

Keep Up The Good Work~!
Guest chapter 78 . 11/24/2017
I AM DYING I LOVE THIS I LOVE THIS I LOVE THIS SO MUCH
Siebenschlaefer chapter 78 . 11/16/2017
A really wonderful, brilliant work. I especially enjoyed the wit Draco shows, his way to talk, his thinking and outwit others. The way he explains things. Really good. And as a scientist myself I laughed quite a lot over his way to cut peple off. Really interesting take on the HP world. Thank you for this.
Guest chapter 75 . 11/10/2017
This Chapter Hurt so bad. “We had butterflies” que the flashback of all their happy times together...and bam your heart shatters. And you sit in bed crying silently because you actually feel pain
Rose chapter 78 . 10/30/2017
I love this fic so much! I just stayed up until 1 to read it, it's so good. This fic has so many emotions and I cried almost continuously throughout the second half. You write beautifully.
MyBear chapter 1 . 10/22/2017
I love this fic so so so much. I come back to it regularly and it makes me feel just as many amazing things as the first time. Thank you so so so much for putting this fic into the world. (I also love your book Godspeaker, now that I have a card that I can buy stuff online with I plan to get it asap)
Holy chapter 75 . 9/22/2017
Holy chapter 61 . 9/22/2017
Every single word of this moves my heart more than it has ever been moved before.
Again, this is what writing should always be about.
Thank you.