Reviews for Chaos Theory
radishearringss chapter 39 . 14h
Shit, author, this is brilliant. YOU are brilliant! Your story is a work of art and I am thoroughly enjoying it. Kudos!
KissHimDraco chapter 78 . 12/23/2020
This is the best drarry story I have ever read and believe me, I have read a lot of them. It has depth, wit, humour, sick twists. It is a real gem. Thank you and merry Xmas.
Emzy chapter 78 . 12/21/2020
This fic is a piece of art in and of itself. Wow. I absolutely love what I just read (read it all it one go by the way because I couldn’t stop) and have no regrets. Beautifully written as well. Thank you for creating this masterpiece. I appreciate you. This was really unpredictable and so fun to read.
Nuso chapter 74 . 12/6/2020
THAT'S how you include a lemon without it being pointless.

fuck smut fics describing ecstasy. that's what I want. discussing the end of the world while getting fucked.

Hell yeah.

great fic by the way, really digging it. Also, just a side note, Fuck Voldemort. Thank you.
Clyden chapter 78 . 12/6/2020
I couldn't put in to words how I feel regarding this story. It was all intense, intellectual, harsh, but so fucking sweet that it melts me down to my bones, figuratively. Anyhow, I couldn't not love this story. It just presses up to all my likes and it's just simply perfect. Plots, character, romance, the humor, content, and especially the dialogues. Fuck I don't know why I've read it now only, but I guess this is my favorite drarry fanfic that I've read so far. I understand that some does not like Drarry, however it is not a point for argument with jabs of threat or other of same nature. As civil beings, only if you're not, try to have a modicum of sensibility. That's all I guess. Nevertheless, it's a definite gem. Loved every word of it. though I skipped 43-46 cause I know my heart couldn't carry that burden of specific excruciating experience in text, thus I went to the alternative summary. It's flattering of you to consider those who aren't comfortable. Thanks author.
ummbo chapter 78 . 10/13/2020
I forgot until half way through that I've already read this story years ago but I was enjoying it do much, I just had to continue to the end. I generally don't bother to reread things.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/7/2020
Da
Luzula-spicata chapter 78 . 9/1/2020
M chapter 78 . 8/8/2020
So, I started reading this story years ago. I got to chapter 44, and for some reason I just never came back to it. Now that I have, I can't believe I ever stopped. Fantastic story!
Shadows Curse chapter 78 . 6/26/2020
This chapter was so sweet and so them! I'm very happy I read this.
HermioneBlackwel chapter 1 . 5/18/2020
That's alright Tessa, we've multiple accounts there and happy to troll you on ao3 too ;)
Actually we hacked another account and accidentally claimed so on this one one. Terribly sorry for that.
But don't worry your on our list & just waiting for our two best hackers to crack that skanky thieving bitch FanofBellaandEdward and also weirdo low-moan-ah-AYER-en & her LiveJournal & email accounts.

We'll get to you soon enough. Your lucky it's just us lowly teen minions trolling at moment an not hardcore bad boys & girls with their own supercomputer access and so much geek/nerd/dweeb time on their hands ;D
We're now off to an already hacked fic to cover Mallfoy junoir in cerberus pheromones & get him humped to deaths by Fluffy's three dicks!
Ciao for now.
Tessa Crowley chapter 1 . 5/16/2020
hey kids could all of you chill tf out please?

1. i've never deleted a review on any story i've ever posted. i'm not even confident i know how to delete a review on this fckn hellsite
2. i don't care if you don't like drarry. like i genuinely don't care. i do care that you're flooding my email inbox with 12 paragraphs of your nonsense
3. no one has hacked my account
4. the list of reasons to keep my ffn account is growing thinner as y'all continue this nonsense. honestly i should have gone to ao3 exclusively ages ago if this is the kind of horsesht having a ffn account subjects me to
5. stop
our response chapter 78 . 5/16/2020
re: response to messages 'claiming' to be from author's new account;

"Don't like, don't read" is a standard response to criticism of a work of fiction, particularly for drarry shipping stories. It raises the basic question of why the critic bothered to read or finish the work if it turned out they didn't like it.

The trope is most commonly used by authors/fans/reviewers who Can't Take Criticism or opinions differing from their own and try to silence critics with this line (as part of a Bad Writing trifecta with Lets See You Do Better and You're Just Jealous). When "don't like, don't read" is used this way, the problem is immediately obvious: how is the audience supposed to know they don't like it if they haven't read it? The alternative would presumably be for the critic to not read the work and complain about it anyway. And a reader doesn't necessarily have to enjoy everything they read, especially if they think they can provide Constructive Criticism that will make the author's future work better, they find it So Bad, It's Good, or they can derive money or laughs by being a Caustic Critic. And just because you don't like the premise doesn't mean that you can't overlook that bias and comment on how well executed the work is. It's not as if professional critics can just read/watch media that they will probably enjoy, weakening this line of attack. Expect to see this as a response to any criticism in a comment section for the work, especially on YouTube (where the work may be so short that it's already over by the time the viewer decides they didn't like it).

And a certain sitcom character quite rightly states "IF you don't TEACH THEM, how are THEY SUPPOSED TO LEARN!"

Our group's IQs far exceed that of the average - and that of drarry & dramione shippers in particular - and by our own ethics we must teach them their lack of light & to show the way. To do anything less in these times of darkness is folly & to deny the moral upkeeping of sanity.
Like not hating neon yellow boxer shorts, thinking new Coke was a fantastic idea or not wanting President Trump to have dropped dead from Covid-19 ages ago ...

Surprised you actually had the wits to track down one of our gang's (dead) ff accounts. We will on alert now & will be happy to keep you away from any & all snarry, drarry, dramione & fleuraco fics you might possibly consider in future.
Have very nice days in the sun.
Chaos Trolls chapter 78 . 5/13/2020
TN/ Hello readers of this shitty fic!
We are an extremely immature pathetic idiot group of drarry haters. Out of boredom, we cracked this bitch's passy for fun (and it took less than 11 minutes to do it too) and will probably get us in a shitload of trouble. Which we probably deserve 'cause we're all being trolls right now. Meh.

And I present to you OUR crappy part in this story. (And take note I haven't even finished reading this fic yet, but instead skipped over to skim a random chapter) Flame, laugh, do whatever you want "fag-girls"

I the self insert American retail wearing british vampire Sue/Stu, coughed up blood.

Satan/Cedric/Edward/Robert kneeled down beside me.

"Noooooooooooooooo! Don't die!"

I gave him a rueful smile. "I'm sorry. It's something I had to do, to fufill my duty as the noble gothic Slytherin Sue/Stu."

Satan/Cedric/Edward/Robert sobbed. "I love you Self Insert/Tom Felton."

"I love you two. I'll...I'll see you in hell." I mumbled, already finding my surroundings fading to black.

All the bloody fag hag/feltup fangirls suddenly popped into the room for no apparent reason. They frowned when & realized the room was oddly quiet, but at the sight of Self Insert/Tom Felton's lifeless body, They screamed. Their faces became pale with horror. They screamed for the healers, Drumbledore, Mcgoogle, and every single badboy in leather pants capable of reviving a person/self insert/vampire/actor they could think of.

Suddenly, a glow started to surround the body of self insert/Mr Felton. Everyone stared in shock. His/her body started to lift ever so slowly and then, to everyone's shock, it started to incinerate.

When everyone realized what was happening, they rushed over to try to rescue the body, but it was too late, the mary sue/actor had became nothing more then a pile of ashes.

A loud resounding of everyone bellowing "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...!" filled the room.

A flash of white light from the ashes then started to bounce around the room. Everyone cowered in fear and were temporarily blinded. When it was all over, things changed.

All the silly goth clothes dropped from everyone's bodies (TN/I will refuse to explain how the hell that happened.) and, in their place, clothes the characters would normally wear in canon appeared on their bodies.

When everyone got over the shock of becoming free of the gofick power, everybody cheered. Everyone started singing 'Ding dong this fanfic is dead...' Well, that is, until all the HP characters realized the true implications of becoming more canon like again.

All the characters who were supposed to be dead fell to the floor, their bodies cold and lifeless. Harry and Voldemort started dueling. On the left side of the two, the battle of the Light Side and the Dark Side were reaching a climax. On the right the battle of the Backside and the Rearenders did reach multiple climaxes!

And, because the replacement authors also likes to screw around with canon, Draco and Harry then fled the scene and got married.

Troll Note/ And that dear readers of our little review is only way Draco & Harry should ever get together. Please await further copy and paste versions of this all over fics of this silly ship.
(this metatroll collaboration by hogwarts *********** chatgroup on 05/12/2020)
RacySturdivant chapter 78 . 5/13/2020
I want to say I love it, but it is more of ecstatic like, so thank you for the new story in my downloads!
1,139 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »