Reviews for Chaos Theory
aLienZ chapter 78 . 7/15
You are brilliant. Absolutely.
Lassa-Liam chapter 78 . 7/10
That was just so great *-* ! I enjoyed it from the beginning to the end -though, the moments where Draco were under the imperious curse were not my favourite chapters X(- :D
Please put a fucking rape warning if that is your plan. Some of us have triggers.
AkumaNoKoori chapter 33 . 6/25
I just realized that Hermione isn't yet in the story... oops
di.dine.g.cap chapter 78 . 6/20
This is briliant. I couldn't tear my eyes out of this story, and I love it so much!
shenmi meiren chapter 78 . 6/18
Brilliant! Stunning! Amazing!
Solenoglifa chapter 78 . 6/8
Did you remove the sequel from the site? I can't find it anywhere.I suppose it has something to do with your new bookcongratulations, btw!but, well, it's a shame. Even if was left uncompleted, it was still a damn good story.
Well, good luck with everything!
Luna'Sister chapter 78 . 5/21
Love love love this fic, i started reading this fiction when it first came out, and stoped reading a wile after. Cant remember why, but a week ago the name Chaos Theory poped in my head and so i start looking for this fic. Couldent find it, but then three days ago i was looking threw my acount list and there it was right on top. Just finished reading it and im sad its over. There was a lot of good orignal pices in here that maded his fic pop and i love how you made Harry and Draco chareters persnality conctet and defined threout the fic. Loved it glad i could finaly read the hole thing.
Hellasheep chapter 78 . 4/28
What an absolutely amazing story. I read it beginning to end in about a day and a half, and my only regret is that I couldn't enjoy it for longer. And what a perfect ending as well!
oliviahr chapter 78 . 4/27
Wow. I enjoyed that so much. I am going to recommend this all over the place.
oliviahr chapter 75 . 4/27
You are killing me with these chapter quotes! So perfect.
oliviahr chapter 71 . 4/27
That quote!
oliviahr chapter 27 . 4/26
I very rarely, almost never really, think that chapter quotes add much to a story. Yours are remarkably well chosen, though, and your chapters are just the right length for the quotes to be meaningful across the chapter as a whole. I have taken to reading them at the start and again at the end if each chapter.
oliviahr chapter 1 . 4/26
Aww. Genius Draco is adorable.
blacknekopower chapter 1 . 3/28
Your story is beautiful, really. I like it, even if i cannot find the courage to read it interely, since it is too dark for me. But i really like the way you write and i wanted to tell you, so thank you, it was a great experience for me
Have a nice day, Blacknekopower.