Reviews for Scout's Honor
Alva Moondancer chapter 1 . 11/12
This is a beautiful story.
ChloeintheAfternoon chapter 1 . 8/31
kawherp chapter 1 . 1/28
You paint such vivid pictures with your words. My screen is blurry!
LeisaTheGreat chapter 1 . 7/14/2014 SO GOOD! So many feels...but SO GOOD!
Midnight Star 2373 chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
The feels...only you could master such a hard story! Great job!
Amy chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
You are amazing! I can't believe the depth you give these characters and the illumination you shed on their past. This whole fic, showing how Bucky took care of Steve and how they completed each other, is fantastic!
FirePony16 chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
Lovely story :)
AprilShower chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
Wow. Had me crying there. I hope one day you publish. It would be a darned shame for you to let such talent go to waste. I enjoyed every line written. One of the best representations of Bucky and Steve's relationship. Their loving friendship. This was beautiful. absolutely beautiful.
IvySpencer chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
Boom! You dropped this story, I read it and I'm blown away.
Thanks for the raw feelings. 3
Borrowed Twenties chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
Your backstory of Steve and Bucky before the war is so well fleshed out. Their interactions are deep and meaningful and the two of them really complement each other really well. Usually I'm not one for a backstory fic, but this had me reading, captivated, from start to end. Love this!
Ralob chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
Amazing. Beautiful. Heartbreaking. I loved it.
Noelani618 chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
This is just awesome! Oh Bucky! Steve! *cries* Talk about going for the kill in the emotional department.

Truly, this whole story is magnificent. You perfectly filled in the gaps left by the movies and breathed life into the deep friendship and brotherhood between Bucky and Steve. I love that Steve broke through to Bucky here, as in the film, and the promise Bucky repeatedly made to Steve's mother about taking care of him being the cause for him falling after Steve to rescue him from the water is just...guh! Bravo!

Do please never stop writing your Captain America fics! You are, hands down, the absolute best at capturing and portraying not only Steve's character, but everyone else from the Marvel universe as you demonstrate so aptly here with Bucky.

Thanks for sharing! :D
C Cawthorne chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
Wow, I really love this. Very nicely done ... and now I have a real craving for more young Steve/Bucky fic even though it wasn't what I logged on looking for to read. :)
Ember chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
This fanfic is the best thing ever
It has every thing I love and have always wanted to be in a fanfic in it, and all the angsty fluffiness killed me .-.
Absoluty fan-freaking-tastic
The Winters Child chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
That was so sweet. *Wipes away tear* This story was so touching. I loved it when Steve's mom kept asking Bucky to take care of Steve. That was so beautifully thought out. However the ending was my all time favorite, do to the fact that he remembered that he promised to take care of Steve.

-The Winters Child-