Reviews for The Odd Misadventure Of Libby Fernwright
Rhettbutler chapter 18 . 6/21/2018
Going to be completely honest I had totally forgotten about this story bit I'm glad you are still continuing it and look forward to when you finish
Guest chapter 18 . 6/21/2018
HorrorFan13 chapter 17 . 3/6/2018
Girl this is the best story ever. I love it!
HorrorFan13 chapter 13 . 3/6/2018
Damn Libby is a Savage. She rules! Cracks me up!

I understand the hair thing. Poor gal! I'd be traumatized.
coldheartedshiva chapter 7 . 7/9/2017
This chapter is god damn right amazing. I could stop laughing when Libby tripped over Fili and threatening Fili junior. My sides hurt and I'm crying from laughing too hard. Love this story so much.
pallysd'Artagnan chapter 17 . 5/2/2017
Your older and you see what you wrote then. Trust me Iv been there done that. Less mary sue would be nice but thats just me. Once you see what you want to do things will flow. each fandom goes through highs and lows..keep it up :-)
pallysd'Artagnan chapter 7 . 5/2/2017
I'm late to this party in reading this fic..Only thing that kinda didn't make sense was a troll wouldn't know what special forces are .. Filli seems to have a stick up his ass bout something
snowblackxx chapter 17 . 5/1/2017
It's freakumg 3am. tomorrowor later idk) is school. I have only 3:30 h to sleep. but u know what? it was worth it to reread this story. libby and kili are just too cute together. I really love her awkwardness bc sometimes i can relate to it. I'm sometimes pretty much weird too. Sooo what I wanted to say is that I'm really really looking forward to read mire of this story (It's just awesome and I love it) . It's only natural that after so much time it can't be the same. But idc. Libby a little bit more serious would be as great and awesome as she is all awkward and clumsy.
Rhettbutler chapter 17 . 5/1/2017
Glad you are still with us and good luck on finishing. Not many writers seem to do that.
deletethisaccount0987 chapter 17 . 5/1/2017
it's so incredibly heartwarming to finally see someone who write because they genuinely love what they are doing and not only for reviews and follows,I wish you good luck!
FEH503 chapter 16 . 4/17/2017
This is amazing I have to creat a sequel
kai-bloodphoenix chapter 16 . 12/20/2015
OMFG CANNOT WAIT FOR THIS HIATUS TO BE OVER I LOVE THIS FIC SO MUCH!
TreebuttonDemigod chapter 16 . 2/3/2015
*Dies* oh - you are an amazing writer! And this is HILARIOUS. XD Seriously - I can't - oh gods - *gulps* *falls over*
Mystic Archer Horse chapter 16 . 1/26/2015
Yeah, knowing a character is going to die and seeing it is different. I darn near cried, especially when Tauriel became reckless right after. Very nicely written, by the way.
GeekyAndLovingIt chapter 1 . 1/2/2015
Ok, first chapter and I like it quite a bit. It's a loy like the Unexpected and Inconvenient Adventures of Millie Fournier (god, thats a mouthful) I hope that it isnt to much like it though. I like these kind of stories that through ordinary girls into middle earth. Especially ones with Kili