Reviews for 30 Days, A Marriage
tpaturi chapter 19 . 6/19
Honestly, I completely agree with Severus's opinion. Remus's, as a Hogwarts Professor, first priority should have been to the student. What if Black actually had been a murderer? Harry would be dead and the rest of the students at risk. Not to mention he could have killed Harry, Ron, and Hermione himself.

But, no, Severus is the villain for daring to try and stop Remus. From Sverus's perspective, Remus was aiding a criminal and was making excuses to buy time. He did the right thing.
Kit107244 chapter 40 . 11/4/2020
again, now that I've finishes reading, I have to tell you that I really enjoyed your Story. I hope I will read something of you again
Kit107244 chapter 37 . 11/3/2020
hey there, I just wanted to tell you that I really enjoyed your story. and I really, really loved the end of this chapter, where you as the author are included. I never read something like that before and I do like it.

best wishes from a girl with italian name from Germany
John chapter 39 . 9/26/2019
what a pile of shite

whenever you have a so called writer with a ego much bigger that ITS ability this is what you get
SNL31 chapter 40 . 3/13/2019
I found this whole story bizarre. Not my cup of tea at all. To each their own! Cheers!
SNL31 chapter 38 . 3/13/2019
Uhhh now the author is talking to Dumbledore. I get it, you’ve said many times this is a diary. But who’s diary?
SNL31 chapter 8 . 3/11/2019
Why pray tell is she tasked with cooking on the weekends? He’s there and can cook if he’s hungry ffs. What an ass.
SNL31 chapter 4 . 3/11/2019
Yeah... idk if I can get on board with Hermione acting like a wilting flower with no backbone. What year is it? Her 6th? Her 7th? Did I miss where it was stated? I can get Snape being an asshole completely but I just don’t think she’d let him treat her so badly without saying something. We’ll see if it gets better...
excessivelyperky chapter 40 . 7/1/2017
Ta daaaa! Now their long journey is over, and they can live their lives in peace.
excessivelyperky chapter 10 . 5/3/2017
I wonder when Snape is finding time to look after his Slytherins? Oh, wait, they're not important...
excessivelyperky chapter 9 . 4/26/2017
Another good chapter. Wish she had some Muggle books to read, though.
excessivelyperky chapter 8 . 4/26/2017
I was going to say that considering how Snape grew up, that if the food is edible, hey, it's food!

Glad to see things are progressing a bit, though.
excessivelyperky chapter 7 . 4/21/2017
Ah. Another day, another tantrum from Snape...
excessivelyperky chapter 6 . 4/21/2017
Of course dinner was a disaster-was there anything in the kitchen to cook with, like a stove and pans and things?

Ah well.
excessivelyperky chapter 5 . 4/21/2017
Oh, I feel so sorry for Hermione!