Reviews for Until the Very End (CielxSebastian)
HyoryuNoHana chapter 3 . 8/3
Oh please continue this story! I really love it and I hope you update ot soon. Awesome job
catgirl505 chapter 6 . 4/26
Ohhh
promocat chapter 6 . 4/15
poor guys!niethewr one dares to admit their love for the other
hollylilly92 chapter 5 . 11/3/2015
This is written so well, I really wish you had finished it :( You are quite talented.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/14/2015
So you've been promising to update this for months I'm ready to give this up
GoddessDana chapter 1 . 6/27/2015
This is great! Love it... 3
Guest chapter 5 . 4/30/2015
DAMN IT,...Cliffhanger
KawaiiToaster chapter 5 . 12/22/2014
This is the first fic I have ever read, and im really enjoying it. Please keep up the amazing writing, I like the way you write. I am not very good at writing reviews, but I thought I needed to tell you that I really like this story. Thank you for taking your time to write this xx
NamiMiszczSuspensu chapter 4 . 12/18/2014
Add something new... I really like this fick. Please?
Nami chapter 5 . 11/17/2014
Oooowwww the end :( I want new part. Pleasee! :D
Guest chapter 4 . 11/15/2014
Great! :)
But just one thing... Ciel never called his parents "mom, dad, mother, father" after he said it on cementary. It was in chapters where Sebastians Cinematic Record were showed up. But maybe you were writing it before this chapter? Anyway, very good work :)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
Such a nice chapter! Getting to hear more on Sebastian's thoughts was adorable c:
Flesh Delirium chapter 5 . 11/13/2014
I can say that it was worth the wait 3 This chapter is really great, as well-written tham the previous chapters, though there is quite a change of atmosphere. It's starting to get kind of risky for both Sebastian and Ciel. And there is this new character...May I ask you something : is he an OC or an actual character from Kuroshitsuji ?
As for all the already existent characters that you depict in your story, I think they are all wonderfully treated. Of course, falling in love could be viewed as Out of Character for both Sebastian and Ciel. But their characters are still respected, and I pretty much agree with how you see them.
I'm so thrilled every time I read Until the very end ! I think it's one of the best Kuroshitsuji fanfics that I've ever read. And your english is perfect and even beautiful (I know this may seems very weird, but I'm not a native english speaker so...).
I would like to make a french translation of your story (because I'm french. Thanks you captain obvious). Please, do you agree with my idea ? Of course, the story would be credited as yours.
I would really like to thank you for these awesome page and fanfiction of yours. Keep on going like that !
All the best
promocat chapter 5 . 11/12/2014
poor dears! they both have feelins for the other-but are afriad to admit those feelings!
BeatriceBlack321 chapter 5 . 11/11/2014
My favorite fanfiction! Love it so very much 3 You are unbelievably talented and I always enjoy reading your stories. Best of luck to you.