Reviews for Until the Very End (CielxSebastian)
KawaiiToaster chapter 5 . 12/22/2014
This is the first fic I have ever read, and im really enjoying it. Please keep up the amazing writing, I like the way you write. I am not very good at writing reviews, but I thought I needed to tell you that I really like this story. Thank you for taking your time to write this xx
NamiMiszczSuspensu chapter 4 . 12/18/2014
Add something new... I really like this fick. Please?
Nami chapter 5 . 11/17/2014
Oooowwww the end :( I want new part. Pleasee! :D
Guest chapter 4 . 11/15/2014
Great! :)
But just one thing... Ciel never called his parents "mom, dad, mother, father" after he said it on cementary. It was in chapters where Sebastians Cinematic Record were showed up. But maybe you were writing it before this chapter? Anyway, very good work :)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
Such a nice chapter! Getting to hear more on Sebastian's thoughts was adorable c:
Flesh Delirium chapter 5 . 11/13/2014
I can say that it was worth the wait 3 This chapter is really great, as well-written tham the previous chapters, though there is quite a change of atmosphere. It's starting to get kind of risky for both Sebastian and Ciel. And there is this new character...May I ask you something : is he an OC or an actual character from Kuroshitsuji ?
As for all the already existent characters that you depict in your story, I think they are all wonderfully treated. Of course, falling in love could be viewed as Out of Character for both Sebastian and Ciel. But their characters are still respected, and I pretty much agree with how you see them.
I'm so thrilled every time I read Until the very end ! I think it's one of the best Kuroshitsuji fanfics that I've ever read. And your english is perfect and even beautiful (I know this may seems very weird, but I'm not a native english speaker so...).
I would like to make a french translation of your story (because I'm french. Thanks you captain obvious). Please, do you agree with my idea ? Of course, the story would be credited as yours.
I would really like to thank you for these awesome page and fanfiction of yours. Keep on going like that !
All the best
promocat chapter 5 . 11/12/2014
poor dears! they both have feelins for the other-but are afriad to admit those feelings!
BeatriceBlack321 chapter 5 . 11/11/2014
My favorite fanfiction! Love it so very much 3 You are unbelievably talented and I always enjoy reading your stories. Best of luck to you.
Majix.Trixx chapter 5 . 11/11/2014
This was a really great chapter. I loved the way you handled the kidnapping and the fight scenes. A lot of authors shy away from the battle scenes with Sebastian because they can be so difficult to describe, but you did a wonderful job.

I also really like the building affections between Sebastian and Ciel. You're working it at just the right speed. As an author that's also writing about these same characters, I understand just how difficult their relationship can be to describe and work forward. However, I think my favorite thing of all is the feather. It's such a unique touch, a personal flare, it really sets your story apart.

Over all, great job. I'm really curious about the letter. I hope Sebastian doesn't leave or anything. Angst makes my heart die lol. Can't wait for your next chapter. Happy writings.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/5/2014
Hurryyyyyyyyyy! I need more x)
Sycocat2 chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
Go Sebastian! Always chasing away the other demons in Ciel's life.
Phantomhive-des chapter 4 . 6/29/2014
AHHH I CANT HANDLE HOW CUTE THIS IS W

iv literally spent like the last hour reading this a squeeling! Also you portrayed there relationship really well, while keeping up with the original story! I love it! 3

Please keep it going its really amazing!

(Also your really mean to cielly XD meanys!)
promocat chapter 4 . 6/29/2014
poor dears! they both are suffering!
Burry chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
I just love this story and this new side of the basical storyline. Thanks you very much for this , I hope you'll keep on writing it.
All the best
promocat chapter 3 . 6/18/2014
both are trying so hard not to think & have feelings for the other! it's no use! they are fated to be together in some way