Reviews for Watching the Future with Memories
Uzushiogakure chapter 9 . 11/14
Are you serious? Well I guess Naruto would be considering he's the number one leaf Village ass-kisser how exactly is Uchiha Clan in the wrong for wanting to repeal? For over a hundred years they allowed the village to crush them continue to treat them like s*** despite how much the did for the village did it as much as the Senju and a reward with for the hokages to conspire against them and to ensure that they could never gain any power in the village then who is one of the founding Clans are politically beneath the other clans of the village and I put up with that s*** for over a hundred years constantly doing their part and yet still The Village distress them and Naruto same b******* about they are supposed to prove to the village that they are trustworthy and not all power hungry so I repeat are you f****** serious? What exactly do they have left to prove and it wasn't about being power hungry that the Rebellion happen in the first place people with actual intelligence tend to get fed up with being f***** over constantly and decide to fight back at some point not everyone is a f****** mentally ill person like Naruto and stupidly decide put up with the abuse and even protect their abusers intelligent people tend to either leave or fight back and it's not like their plan could leave because then they would have been hunted down and worse case the adults all killed and perhaps the children kidnapped and brainwashed.

And quite frankly the fact that such a proud Clan actually allowed himself to be treated like that for over a hundred years shows just how much they actually cared about the village how much they were put it into this but everyone has their breaking limit and they obviously reach there's but of course they are the ones in the wrong for wanting to fight back against their abuse and the leaf Village is in the right for what they have continuously done to them for over a hundred years of course I swear there's a reason why nothing filled me with Greater Joy than when Nagato destroyed the leaf Village. Pissed me off when he brought them back to life and when the 10 Tails blew up the Hokage Monument.

And honestly you Arthur is a fanfiction that continue to paint the Uchiha Clan as the villains in this b******* really piss me off I may not be a fan of theirs or anything like that but I would always side with them when it comes to the whole Rebellion against the village because quite frankly the leaf Village had it coming.
Ichigo Mirai chapter 17 . 11/12
Oh my... Started this at work and could not wait to get to this point! This is really, really great! I can't wait to read what happens next and all the reactions! Please update soon!
tsure411 chapter 17 . 11/1
Plss updateeee!
ManticoreBlues chapter 17 . 10/22
hope you update soon
YourAvarageGuy chapter 17 . 10/21
This is a good one.
I like the story so much from the beginning, i really hope you still writing this one.
martinez.emmac chapter 17 . 10/20
Update soon this is amazing
AcidESP chapter 17 . 10/14
It is a very good story, I hope you continue, I already want to see (read) Obito's face when I see that he is the masked one, Kakashi's when you see how he stabs Rin, I would be shocked hahaha, hello, see you, bye!
Yuriflor chapter 1 . 10/13
Apparently everybody decided to pause on their updates at the same time (which is completely fine) so I’ve come back to re read this story again since it’s my favorite. I still get the same emotions as the first time I read this. Aw you really be having me cry here lol. Hope you’re doing well with all this craziness going on. Stay safe!
KatzeIason69 chapter 17 . 10/1
I'm definitely loving this story and how the characters get to see the future of Naruto and would definitely love more chapters to come..
Xcutioner chapter 17 . 9/26
This is amazing... need more
Hello. I just found your story and it's amazing. I could feel the emotions. I smiled, laughed, and cried along with the story. But it seems that you don't continue this anymore. Please continue, I'm so eager to find out the next chapter. Thank you
i love this story, keep updating!
ZenRaven chapter 17 . 9/12
My only complaint is that you skip important dialouges pain's speech was important and there are legendary dialogues that need to be addressed. Don't forget kushina's speech, naruto swatting the bijuudamas and Kakashi saying sensei, 3rd and 4th raikages vs naruto, Naruto's talk with son (4 tails) and then with all jinchuriki and bijuu and them accepting him as sage of six paths successor, also the scene of sage saying the name of every tailed beast and that dialogue of how one day they will find true strength and Naruto stands in sage of six paths silhouette. These are fucking important. Also many more. Don't miss gaara's speech to Shinobi alliance and itachi's talks with Naruto they are very important. Also idk from which time period has Naruto come is this while fighting kaguya cuz from what you have shown it doesn't seem like it was from Naruto vs Sasuke. Or maybe its earlier than that is that why he was angry at obito. I for one will like naruto to be from the time-line where Naruto vs Sasuke happens and Sasuke dies and Naruto is sent back to past that way they will be able to see Naruto vs Sasuke and Naruto' and Sasuke vs kaguya and rikudo madara. Madara vs guy is important too along with the talk sage had with Naruto and Sasuke telling them they are reincarnation of indra and asura.
SeiferBoy chapter 17 . 9/8
OMG, I hope you end up continuing the story! I can't wait to see everyone's reaction when they see all the major villages teaming up together!
ImaginarySora chapter 17 . 9/6
I want to see them react to Naruto dodging the 4th Raikage's punch as well as the battle against the reanimated Kage as well as the fight against madara. I hope you also add Naruto's final battle against Sasuke
3,004 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »