Reviews for You See the Battlefield
Nightshade09 chapter 4 . 1/15
I love the idea but it has too many Grammatical errors. You really need some one to Beta this
Nightshade09 chapter 4 . 1/15
Anthea*
NikaJ chapter 12 . 12/8/2016
I really love this story. The connection between Mycroft and John is so interesting and I'm looking forward to the moment when Sherlock finds out the truth about Mycroft's kidnapping and his ''stupid hero'' soldier who saved him. Oh and It's so exciting that Moriarty is coming next. Keep writing, this fic has an incredibly good story line and thank you for it. Hope you update soon. :)
Stryder2008 chapter 12 . 12/3/2016
I am very interested to see where you go with this version. I quite enjoyed the way you humanized Mycroft in this and the relationship building between the Holmes brothers and John. Can't wait to see what happens when John makes the connection between Mycroft and the man he saved, not to mention how Sherlock will respond to that little piece of information. Nicely done!
wingedsilverfang222 chapter 12 . 11/17/2016
This is amazing! I can't wait for John to connect the déjà vu! I am most definitely hooked~
Beloved Daughter chapter 12 . 10/27/2016
Great to hear from you again! Congrats on graduating from college and good luck job searching!
Emberka-2012 chapter 12 . 10/27/2016
I'm glad that found this story. Interesting narrative, and I like its development. With pleasure I will wait for continuation.
KK chapter 12 . 10/26/2016
Wait they put it through an X ray and determined it wasn't booby trapped but it had a cell phone in it? That's a bit much. Even if the X ray did determine it was a cell phone and not a bomb I'm sure Lestraude would have pointed it out. That's just a bit...
Tamuril2 chapter 12 . 10/25/2016
Hurray, you're back. *hugs* And with such gold too! Anthea allowing herself to break protocol. The Holmes' reciprocating (and wasn't THAT just tooth rotting sweet to imagine). And John, of course, being awesome. Yeah, he's good like that.

Now, I totally vote for Sherlock to be kidnapped and hurt. We'd get John going BAMF and Mycroft melting down. Oh, it'd be so amazing. Please? Pretty pleeease? With chocolate on top?
librarywitch chapter 12 . 10/25/2016
Glad you made it back kiddo. Good luck on the job search! Love the new chapter.
randomplotbunny chapter 12 . 10/25/2016
:-D
Fyreheart chapter 12 . 10/25/2016
Welcome back! I'm delighted to see this story continue. Best of luck with the job search!
Cyn2K chapter 12 . 10/24/2016
Welcome back! Nice to see the return of this story.
Chezakeeba chapter 11 . 10/20/2016
I LOVE THIS STORY! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE TELL ME YOU ARE PLANNING ON UPDATING IT SOON!?
Guest chapter 11 . 9/8/2016
Great fiction update soon!