Reviews for You See the Battlefield
devil101 chapter 14 . 11/20
This is amazing! I’m so looking forward to Sherlock and Mycroft’s reaction
Sakihinata chapter 14 . 11/11
Now this is a cruel cliffhanger!
Estrella fugaz chapter 14 . 11/2
This is such an amazing story! I've only recently gotten into the Sherlock fandom and I'm very glad I have. I love these fics. Especially this one! I'm sorry people have been nagging you. I suppose they're just over enthusiastic. I know I am.

Super excited to see where this leads. I bet Sherlock and Mycroft are gonna be so pissed with Moriarty after they find out what he did to John. Can't wait. Keep up the great work!
miss.ptitegeek chapter 14 . 10/20
What a nice fic!
I really hope your life on the out-ternet is okay though: it can be a scary place sometime, and really time eating...
All the plot about John in Afghanistan with Mycroft is so great: I really can't find good stories like this one often!
Have a wonderful day/night/life/breakfast
;)
The Echo Dragon chapter 14 . 10/12
*Vibrates silently in anticipation* The Holmes brothers are gonna be SO angry!
This story is SO good! I cant wait to see how sherlock and mycroft react the new scar on his chest. I bet their gonna be PISSED! Ooh cant wait for the next update. No rush though. Im not trying to pressure you after you specifically asked us not to im just letting you know im excited and looking forward to it!
I LOVE the relationship between mycroft and John and i LOVE the bit about the note in his grandfathers pocket watch!
Hell i love everything about this story!
Well I really enjoyed this story. Hopefully you can update when life allows you to do so. Thanks for the look into Mycroft and badass John
Mycroft is gonna go ballistic. And shit will go down.
Another fantastic chapter! Thank you for writing this
AwesomeA101 chapter 1 . 7/20
Aw yeah! This story is brilliant! One of the best I have read! Love the little changes to canon! Keep up he good work!
Desariana chapter 14 . 6/15
Holy cow! Incredible job! I'm absolutely dying of suspense, and the way you've changed the plot is awesome!
Fantastic AU! I'd find a proofreader, though, someone just to clean up the typos and easy mistakes before publishing.
Please please please update this AMAZING story soon! I absolutely LOVE it! Yu have to write more! I love how you portray the characters especially mycroft and john. It really gives a different side of them that people sometimes overlook. Thanks for stirring this so far! But please write more soon if you can!
kleolanda chapter 14 . 5/31
Wow! Another chapter and a truly masterpiece. Thank you very much!
RumRum Chan chapter 14 . 5/30
Finally.. i always wait this moment, when john get hurt caused by moriarty.. but still with logic-way (not really dramatic like john to weak or weepie-he is a soldier) i hope this story go on with their own style(not follow the tv shows is fine for me)