Reviews for You See the Battlefield
Terry Kay chapter 11 . 8/19
One of the best AU's I've read. Chapters 1&8 being my favorites so far. Thank you!
This story is fantastic! Please carry on,
tiara123458 chapter 11 . 6/25
This is really good! I've really enjoyed reading it so far. You have good punctuation, good grammar, good style, and the characters actually STAY in character throughout it all. I applaud you and eagerly await the next piece in this story. Good whatever-whatever-time-of-day-it-is-when-you're-reading-this.
ael chapter 11 . 6/21
please update more...
M. Corrigible chapter 11 . 6/15
Really enjoying your story - thanks for sharing!
same ol' Tgirl chapter 11 . 6/12
Isn't there more?! The Work cannot go unfinished
randomplotbunny chapter 11 . 6/6
Fantabulous!
Random Flyer chapter 11 . 6/5
So it looks like John will be more a target this time around. Thanks for posting! Looking forward to the next chapter!
YYYYAAAAYYYYY! YOU UPDATED!
PLEASE MORE MORE MORE!
KK chapter 11 . 6/2
Heeheehee. Ah mistaken-target syndrome; one of the best tactics in literature. Though it might have been a tad bit better if Moriarty hadn't declared war on John last chapter and instead just recognized him. Actually now that I think about it what if you had Moriarty periodically switching targets: sometimes aiming for Sherlock, sometimes aiming for John and of course aiming for them together. Oh how confused Sherlock could be.
Silverdragonstar chapter 11 . 6/1
Great update, quite the dramatic bit to leave it on. I do like the small bit where the Homes brothers indulge in being human for a moment. Great touch.
Unleashed111 chapter 11 . 6/1
I'm really glad that you updated! This is one of my favorite stories ever!
scoutbokmal chapter 11 . 5/31
So Anthea likes supernatural? Kind of fitting, I think; dealing with the evil of men on a daily basis, she uses it to escape to a world where the evil oftenmost comes from a non-human source.
Like your story BTW
Violet-skya chapter 11 . 5/31
Omggggg!I'm so happy you updated! great chapter,and now we are going into the great game YES!
Can't wait to see what you plan to do next
Gwenneth chapter 11 . 5/31
I enjoyed that update very much! The best writing is writing I can easily picture and you accomplished that here!