Reviews for Mi Vida Loca - An Anthology Of Peeta's Life
Dame Selena chapter 12 . 5/14/2016
*cringe* Please no "my name is", it sounds amateurish... but then again he is 5 years old so this may be a purposeful tool you used to give background. The voice here is childlike so I see it is from his perspective, good job.

What I like is your characterization, beta father and witchy mother, not calling his dad poppa anymore, those are little details that make a story real. Instead of bread pin I would have preferred to see rolling pin. Haymitch was also very in character.

"What's he think he's gonna do with that? Throw it?" And he throws it. I found that uncontrollably funny for some reason.

Ah so that's how he got with the Careers, Haymitch's plan is actually really smart and makes sense.

Criticism I have is that it follows what we know from canon very closely, there's not much creativity in here. My favourites were chapters 1-4, I would have liked to see them expanded with his childhood and more world building with District 12.
Tiffany.4.81 chapter 12 . 6/28/2014
Decided to check back in when I realized that my brilliant self didn't push the follow author button instead of the follow story. And I was surprised at how much I've missed. I love these one shots! Had a great time reading them and think its great you started the day he met katniss. Looking forward to getting caught up on your other stuff. Keep up the great work. :0)
Meadowlark27 chapter 12 . 5/1/2014
So at first, I only planned on reading one one-shot during my quick homework break, but I got a bit carried away and accidentally read the whole thing.

Whoops.

Well, anyway, I absolutely adore this. It's a fantastic conglomeration of one-shots and I think it was much more effective posting it this way instead of in twelve separate one-shots.
You write though Peeta's POV so well, and the characterization with Marvel and then a little with Alva and Holland was all so stellar. Typically, I get disinterested easily with anything but hardcore Everlark, but this was so captivating anyway. You developed Peeta more than anything, which is essential. And you've done it so well.

I also liked how you integrated some little snapshots from A Tale of Two Victors into this lineup. It was a perfect balance of familiar and new.

All-around, fantastic job. Can't wait to read more from you. :)
Readwriteedit chapter 12 . 4/25/2014
Ahh! That's it! I got so obsorbed that I didn't even notice I was already at chapter 12! Wow. This is a remarkable story. Thank you SO much for putting the time and energy into another fic. Since I feel a bit like I forced you into this one, I don't want to beg too much, but I would be over the moon with joy if you would keep posting stories. :-) You're amazing!
Readwriteedit chapter 12 . 4/25/2014
Aww... So cute. Unfortunately, knowing the other side of it does take away some of the cuteness, but it's still sweet... :-) Poor Peeta.
Readwriteedit chapter 11 . 4/25/2014
I've always wondered about this part of the story. He had to be pretty miserable, and you captured that very nicely. :-)
Readwriteedit chapter 10 . 4/25/2014
Wow... Beautiful. And horrible. And sad. I'm feeling very mixed right now... Gosh.
Readwriteedit chapter 9 . 4/25/2014
You know, in their positions, I would have bought it, too. :-) Great chapter. It's so fun to see a differnt perspective.
Readwriteedit chapter 8 . 4/25/2014
I love this line: "Haymitch, I've loved this girl for eleven YEARS. If it were that simple, don't you think I would've done it by now?" So perfect... :-)
Readwriteedit chapter 7 . 4/25/2014
I've always wondered why he didn't tell her beforehand. I like this theory...
Readwriteedit chapter 6 . 4/25/2014
:-) I bet they aren't smiling...
Readwriteedit chapter 5 . 4/25/2014
I think he is somewhat crazy... I always have. :-) I really can't imagine loving someone so much that I'd be willing to die for them even though they've treated me pretty horribly. Maybe one day... I love seeing his POV, though. Amazing work.
Readwriteedit chapter 4 . 4/25/2014
HA! "I'll have plenty of time to talk to her now." Brilliant. :-)
Readwriteedit chapter 3 . 4/25/2014
I've always wondered about his abuse as a child, and if he would be the same sort of person had that not been a part of his early years. I love seeing this explored a bit more. Great chapter!
Readwriteedit chapter 2 . 4/25/2014
Awwww. I've always loved this scene...