Reviews for Flabbergasted
angelgirl7275 chapter 3 . 5/8/2016
Does nick ever find his daughter?
Miss Lib93 chapter 3 . 4/4/2016
I read the comment about how Grimms could reproduce and that makes sense. If you do want to start this again, I'd love to read what's next. I can't believe Marie allowed that to happen. Nick is sexy (I love his blue eyes) and deserves happiness with Monroe [I'm watching season 1 and Juliette isn't that great-Monroe comforted Nick when he was placed in the hospital; Juliette just stood in the doorway] Thanks for writing this
Kindred01 chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
why is Nick acting like Juliette tried to kill him?
Peya Luna chapter 3 . 5/21/2014
oh, wow. first: i so want to kill marie. i mean, i was already VERY suspicious when nicks inner selfhate-voice sounded like her, but actually selling(!) him to an abusive, pedophile freak? handing over the kid to continue grimming?! damn, i hope shes burning in hell...and i hope theyll find her. if she ended up in the system, odds are she was never adopted and is now all alone. moreover, shell need someone to teach her about being a grimm. the whole mpreg-thing doesnt squick me, if anything it makes sense - just because they dont woge doesnt mean grimms are plain vanilly humans who just see more, plus with so many wesen, reapers and royals after them, they have to be uber-fertile or there wouldnt be grimms left in no time. no suprise mother nature found a way to produce offspring even if a grimm is gay!
...and i so hope that not only will you bring hazel into the picture, but also give us pregnant!nick with daddy monroe. he deserves to have a perfect little family.
Maria Penner chapter 3 . 5/21/2014
Omg! I just want to wrap Nick up and hug him for hours until its ok. This made me feel so much. Please let Monroe help him out. They would be good together. Gosh loved it. Please update.
kookiemonster318 chapter 2 . 5/7/2014
I love this so far and can't wait to read more! I hope we get to here some back story with Nick!
mngrue chapter 2 . 5/5/2014
Poor broken Nick... Thanks for continuing this! I know it will take him time, but it'll be nice to see some eventual growth with Nick becoming more confident in himself, and all of that. (I'm asking a lot, I know, haha). Anyway, even if it ends here, I feel there's more closure than with the first chapter. Thanks! M
Peya Luna chapter 2 . 5/4/2014
looks as if monroes glare has therapeutic effects - people suddenly realize their mistakes and do the right thing ;-) lets hope she stays true to her decision and doesnt try to get nick back later on, it would confuse the poor guy even more.
Shannan chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
More minor caring for Nick! Great story! Nick is precious
Maria Penner chapter 2 . 5/2/2014
Omg. I NEED more! I love this. Nick is so cute. I just want to hug him and make it all better. Please keep writing. Oh and question what does that e word that u have between scenes mean? Just curious. Great chapter.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/2/2014
My heart broke for Nick
M. Louise E chapter 2 . 5/2/2014
Awe. Good chapter. :D I like it. Good job. :D
afan21 chapter 2 . 5/2/2014
Wow. How emotionally and physically draining for Nick. He has good friends though who want to help. Glad to see Wu so empathetic and calming for Nick. He's always got a sarcastic remark on hand but, in this situation he's the friend Nick needs. I thought for sure Juliette would put up a fight to get Nick back. She showed great love to let him go like that. Great chapter. Thanks.
M. Louise E chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
Very good I want to see where this goes. :D poor Nick. Glad he has his friend Monroe to help him. :D
Peya Luna chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
wow. while admittedly at first i thought nicks reaction to one slap a bit extreme, it makes perfect sense now. he was abused before, several times, heck he never had a normal, loving relationship...and even if this was the first time juliette got physical, the emotional abuse started ages ago and was just as bad if not worse. she treated him like dirt! and nicks 'my ONE rule' implies that its not the first time either...odds are she wasnt the first cheating as well. his self-confidence is so demolished that he basically allows his 'loved ones' to walk all over him, and thinks he has to pay for kindness with sex. he needs to get away from juliette asap, thankfully a certain blutbad seems more then willing to help - and growl at her to keep her away ;-)
btw, is it strange that this characterization of nick totally makes sense to me? the quick way him and jules got back together in the show never sat right with me, there was always this little voice whispering 'he only clings to her cause hes scared to be alone/wont find someone else' in my mind.