Reviews for Shinji The Salvation
COBRASTEVE chapter 5 . 5/3
Yeah, maybe a little harsh on Kanji but he was a greasy little slime ball in how he used and treated people. I always wanted Misato to kick him right in the %#&$s. Gendo is dirt and deserves it. Great job!
COBRASTEVE chapter 2 . 5/3
This is really far fetched and really well done all at the same time. To add so much outside material into NGE and have it work together so well... I can't wait to continue reading! Truly an inspired work, Gunman!
EvaShinobiKaiserKnight chapter 7 . 3/6
Ok this story has actually inspired me to do one of my own similar to this but using stuff from different sci-fi video games instead of Star Wars references.
Gungrave Company chapter 7 . 2/19
I've read this over and over and it never gets boring. I'd love to see what the next chapter brings!
cegi85 chapter 7 . 11/17/2014
NEXT CHAPTER PLEASE.
Bearybeary chapter 7 . 11/12/2014
I think asuka punishment should be feel the pain of innocent of her wrong doing think ghost rider live action film.
mad eva fan chapter 7 . 11/4/2014
Please please pleeaassee keep this going its awesome
Guest chapter 7 . 11/1/2014
MOREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
DrOdd chapter 7 . 10/31/2014
Great update,I hope you update Heroes of Justice.
Wonderbee31 chapter 7 . 10/24/2014
Nice to see Gendo get what he deserved, though probably still not entirely painful enough for the evil man.
Guest chapter 7 . 10/24/2014
Impressive update, though you meant lease on life, not leash on life, but accidents happen. Keep it up.
StraightedgeWingZero chapter 7 . 10/23/2014
You know being that you used Mortal Kombat characters I hal expected you to use Their fatalities on Gendo Kitana's Sindels and Even Franken Khan you could have added his wrath hammer. I'm working on mine right now it'll be while before I can catch up. But why make Hikari ambassador? The UN wouldn't take a kid seriously. But good job all the same
Ads.A1 chapter 7 . 10/23/2014
Wow man brutal end for the bastard king. It's good to see someone finally do it.
SulliMike23 chapter 7 . 10/23/2014
Hehe, Serves Gendo right! The wicked shall always receive their just rewards.
saberstorm chapter 7 . 10/23/2014
And Kensuke's nerd gene fails him badly.