Reviews for Shinji The Salvation
Matthew Gemm chapter 8 . 8/22/2016
Awesome man. Can Jade, Katina, and Meleena, be in the harem too? I just figured that since they already had sex with shinji, that it would be Appropriate. Also is shinji going to sleep with any more women? Besides the women already in the harem? Because that would make things even more interesting.
Rose1948 chapter 8 . 8/19/2016
Another nice chapter. Not sure that I like Rei's death and rebirth. After all, she's no longer the Rei we all know and kinda sorta love. One would think that Shinji's relatives would be able to revive Rei while keeping her more or less intact. More Rei and less Esdeath, as it were. *nods* Then again, what do I know? Next to nothing. *chuckles*

Nicely done, m'dear. Nicely done. Thanks for sharing.
Rose1948 chapter 7 . 8/19/2016
Yay! Gendo's FINALLY dead! Hot damn! *cackles* Couldn't happen to a more worthy jerkwad. Too bad it took so damn long, though. *chuckles*

Nice Chapter!
Redstar Henry chapter 8 . 8/11/2016
Long awaited update.

Good combination of Esdeath and Rei Ayanami together. However, since this "Rei Esdeath" view herself as a personal bodyguard of Shinji, some of the fused DNA into Rei Ayanami might have contained traces from a female bodyguard character that is close to the protagonist. So the first one to pop up my head is Himari from Omamori Himari.
savvy001 chapter 8 . 8/7/2016
Add the Hunt For SEELE in the next chapter.. would be interesting. ~
Jam-Man265 chapter 8 . 8/6/2016
WOO~! UPDATE! FINNALLY~!
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 8 . 8/5/2016
Very nice job on the update, I hope to read more soon.

-Did the operation also fix the ovary situation?
Fifth Horseman chapter 8 . 8/5/2016
Well that completely vapourized the suspension of disbelief that fiction lives on.

The results should have been purely physical based on the traits in the DNA. It should result in purely physical changes, possibly altering her body structure to match the new genetic base. But this looked more like you transplanted a different soul and consciousness into Rei and that's a far different thing.

Sorry man, this thing was a little creaky already but at least somewhat entertaining. This just killed even that much.
Reishin Amara chapter 8 . 8/5/2016
You merged two cold bluenette beautys of different types into a blue haired super goddess...yikes...
Zero-metallix chapter 8 . 8/5/2016
Gotta say, not liking Rei's whole death/rebirth thing. Given you have all but replaced the character, physically and mentally, you might as well have had Rei die and introduced Esdeath as a seperate character.
Eljin1 chapter 8 . 8/5/2016
i hope you dont radically change rei's personality. thats one of, if not the main reasons shinji is attracted to her. if she is changed too much you may as well have ignored her and introduced some other girl with the personality that you want.
StraightedgeEpyon chapter 8 . 8/5/2016
Flawless Chapter You've still got it And hunt for SEELE Mileena should do it with Kitana and Scarlet. Also thanks I think you've given me something to use for my own story cause I was thinking of redoing... again. Anyway thank you to reading this to cap off a nice day.
The Kitsune Saiyan chapter 8 . 8/5/2016
So. . . .sorry I'm late to the party and read this forward to back, like it by the way, does Shinji have a harem. Like that Esdeath is in here, but I'm wondering does she exactly look like Esdeath?
Traitor of All Traitors chapter 8 . 8/4/2016
You used Esdeath from Akame ga Kill, didn't you? Impressive.
SerpentEmperor707 chapter 8 . 8/4/2016
Good god...

Shinji has been given the Goddess of Death herself and I thought I seen everything.

Nice work.