Reviews for Shinji The Salvation
Bucky749 chapter 8 . 9/11
Hope more to come soon .
rjcelona chapter 8 . 8/25
I liked this story. I was glad that the crew from Black Lagoon had a cameo. Are you going to add to this anytime soon?
Alex2909 chapter 8 . 4/8
the scenes with the women in shinjis life are quite entertaining
Lu Bane Na chapter 5 . 2/21
This is pretty late but were those Technocrats and Evolutionists from the comic Aphrodite IX?
Matthew Gemm chapter 8 . 8/22/2016
Awesome man. Can Jade, Katina, and Meleena, be in the harem too? I just figured that since they already had sex with shinji, that it would be Appropriate. Also is shinji going to sleep with any more women? Besides the women already in the harem? Because that would make things even more interesting.
Rose1948 chapter 8 . 8/19/2016
Another nice chapter. Not sure that I like Rei's death and rebirth. After all, she's no longer the Rei we all know and kinda sorta love. One would think that Shinji's relatives would be able to revive Rei while keeping her more or less intact. More Rei and less Esdeath, as it were. *nods* Then again, what do I know? Next to nothing. *chuckles*

Nicely done, m'dear. Nicely done. Thanks for sharing.
Rose1948 chapter 7 . 8/19/2016
Yay! Gendo's FINALLY dead! Hot damn! *cackles* Couldn't happen to a more worthy jerkwad. Too bad it took so damn long, though. *chuckles*

Nice Chapter!
Redstar Henry chapter 8 . 8/11/2016
Long awaited update.

Good combination of Esdeath and Rei Ayanami together. However, since this "Rei Esdeath" view herself as a personal bodyguard of Shinji, some of the fused DNA into Rei Ayanami might have contained traces from a female bodyguard character that is close to the protagonist. So the first one to pop up my head is Himari from Omamori Himari.
savvy001 chapter 8 . 8/7/2016
Add the Hunt For SEELE in the next chapter.. would be interesting. ~
Jam-Man265 chapter 8 . 8/6/2016
WOO~! UPDATE! FINNALLY~!
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 8 . 8/5/2016
Very nice job on the update, I hope to read more soon.

-Did the operation also fix the ovary situation?
Fifth Horseman chapter 8 . 8/5/2016
Well that completely vapourized the suspension of disbelief that fiction lives on.

The results should have been purely physical based on the traits in the DNA. It should result in purely physical changes, possibly altering her body structure to match the new genetic base. But this looked more like you transplanted a different soul and consciousness into Rei and that's a far different thing.

Sorry man, this thing was a little creaky already but at least somewhat entertaining. This just killed even that much.
Reishin Amara chapter 8 . 8/5/2016
You merged two cold bluenette beautys of different types into a blue haired super goddess...yikes...
Zero-metallix chapter 8 . 8/5/2016
Gotta say, not liking Rei's whole death/rebirth thing. Given you have all but replaced the character, physically and mentally, you might as well have had Rei die and introduced Esdeath as a seperate character.
Eljin1 chapter 8 . 8/5/2016
i hope you dont radically change rei's personality. thats one of, if not the main reasons shinji is attracted to her. if she is changed too much you may as well have ignored her and introduced some other girl with the personality that you want.