Reviews for The Energy
SuperSOULEATERLOVER chapter 7 . 11/28
Mooore please please please please please please please please please! I neeeeeed Brooklyn and mina together!
Althea Sirius chapter 1 . 9/6
I remember reading this a while back. But now that I read it again, there are some things that need work. It's a bit rushed and the dialogue could be better.
Unknown user chapter 1 . 3/29
Can you make a "Gargoyles" and "Sonic the Hedgehog" crossover?
Unknown user chapter 1 . 3/28
Can you make a "Gargoyles" and "Spider-Man" crossover?
katmar1994 chapter 1 . 11/28/2016
So Awesome!
Ray Akaba 210 chapter 3 . 9/6/2013
NOOOOOOOOOOO! GOLIATH!
AceAyane chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
oh wow...um...i hate to tell you this, but the scouts wouldn't just jump to conclusions like they just did at the end and just suddenly transform and attack them, especially with another human around...they would investigate further before they attacked. it was pretty interesting though
James Birdsong chapter 7 . 8/30/2009
Possibly an excellent story that was a joy to read.
Amber Pegasus chapter 7 . 8/29/2009
I loved it. I give this story two thumbs up!
Princess ChibiPeach chapter 7 . 8/8/2007
I love your Story! it was so Great! But it was sad about Mina and Brooklyn...I do hope they get back together...I think it would be Very Cute if they had a future daughter of there own like Serena and Darien's Daughter is Rini..I think it would be kinda Cute if they have a Daughter name Mimi thats human with Orange eyes and blonde hair with White streaks in it, that be so Cute just like a Sailor Mini Venus...But Any way Besides that, I Really like your story and I hope to read more of your work.

later.
NeoQueenSolaris-Cosmos chapter 1 . 2/11/2005
Wonderful! I love it! It took me forever to find it!
anaraz chapter 7 . 11/6/2003
nice story ;)

hope to read more from u
mae chapter 7 . 4/27/2003
I have to say its an intrestiong stroy. and I have to say that its an intresting combo. I have very rarely seen these worlds mixed. good job.
Neoqueen1 chapter 7 . 3/12/2002
you need to write a sequel! this sooooo rocked!
Lady Tristana Rogue chapter 7 . 3/6/2002
okay so I've written once before I hope that your sequel comes out soon cause I'm dying to know what happens next.