Reviews for Things We're All Too Young To Know
So much love.
Dauta chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
So beautiful...
Less chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
I love your stories, pretty much all of them, except that one I didn't read because it sounded too sad. (It was probably good too, but I've had a little too much sad in my life the last few years...) This really does make a great story out of an odd episode- though it has to be said that episode 100 was probably one of the most watchable of that season. Their feelings are very real and honest here, and I appreciate that.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
Please please please write for glee!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
Wow. This story. . . just. Fucking great in every single way.
katiek28 chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
Love, love, love this story. My heart dropped when Brittany fell apart and was crying, and seeing Santana as the one taking care of her are making everything right was so perfect. I know Santana took care of her many times, but seeing her taking care of her heart rather than just practical things was so sweet. Your writing was as amazing as always. Thank you so much for writing this.
gagabylm chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
This is so amazing! This made me cry, laugh, smile, and I love how absolutely in character Brittany and Santana are. Thank you, definitely that's my headcanon for the moments we didn't get to see (like, when exactly did Santana and Brit got together? Only Glee would have them get together offscreen). So organic and beautifully written. Not just the physical description but their feelings - from both girls - and I have to also say: thank you for knowing how to use ponctuation, grammar rules, etc. I can't take badly written fanfics - or anything, really - and unfortunately there are a lot. PS: Hope you don't think this is fucked up but I've read this over 5 times, just cause while I'm reading it feels real and I just... forget that it's not.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
LOVED IT!
blueashke chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
I got to the library too early this morning for it to open, and I didn't feel like just returning the books through the slot because I needed to pick up some new ones. So I pulled out my phone and I started reading this story. The library has been open for two hours now, and I'm still sitting in my car, just having finished the story. god I love your writing!
Eshele chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
Murphy needs to hire you to write all the Brittana scenes. Srsly.
Sugar Pierce chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
Can someone be in love with writing? cause i think i am in love with yours? Seriously love you so much for writing this omg, the canon storyline is hardly tolerable and you somehow always manage to make it better, so THANK YOU. This made me feel a lot of happy stuff. Hope maybe you'll post one about their vacation hehe ;)
SantanaStiX chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
Simply amazing.
gleekyfreeky chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
I love this. So, so much. I love it because the glee writers miss out on so much but then leave so much room for imagination which is some thing you've got. Thanks. Your "Rhythms" fic is the first fic I read when I went looking and is the sole reason why I made an account so that I could read more fics. Thank you. (I've even started writing my own brittana fic because your work made me so happy that I wanted to do that to others as well!)
emmaisalesbian chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
You are amazing. Hope you continue with rhythms. But this is amazing!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »