Reviews for Past an Hour the Prospect's Black
Fayanora chapter 1 . 6/29
Or you know, he could have asked the librarian for help. She may be staff, but that is literally her job. Or he could've asked a teacher since he was entered under another school.
Fayanora chapter 1 . 6/29
The library at Hogwarts must really suck, organization wise, if they can't find something as elementary as breathing underwater. Have they heard of a card catalog? In one of my fics, an older student reveals to Harry that there's a magical solution to finding things in the library. I don't recall the details but you can look through my fics to find it. I think it was the aspie potter one.
The Woolly Llama chapter 1 . 4/12
Also lets not forget all the and death situations Harry has had to deal with, when death is mentioned he has no reason to treat it as a joke.
Eh. I’d have done a lot worse to the judges, considering that the tournament allows a great deal of leeway for all involved!
JohnDouglas4274 chapter 1 . 2/12
Yeah, that's one way to deal with Bagman.
marvynthephoenix chapter 1 . 1/25
AAweesomemememmemeemmsauce
S chapter 1 . 1/22
Quite a change from what the organisers expected. This was a fun read. Thanks.
Bartholemeow chapter 1 . 1/12
This was freaking hilarious.

This may not be marked as a comedy, but dang is it good to air the dirty laundry once in awhil like that.
Polydicta chapter 1 . 12/13/2020
Bagman always needed the slug hex ... and more.

Never let a brain-injured half-wit organise a brewery party, let along an international sporting event.
kb0 chapter 1 . 9/19/2020
That was really good, some nice thinking and twists on the situation. The idea of Viktor's legal team getting brought in, priceless! :)

Thanks for sharing!
Kevin
Majerus chapter 1 . 8/6/2020
Entirely Entertaining!
Steavatron chapter 1 . 7/23/2020
That got really intense. I expected him to call on a house elf or something, not to engineer a hostage situation. I felt like there were a too many holes in that plan for it to be workable [like getting stunned in the back, or someone of Dumbledore's skill disarming him quicker than he can react] but it built up the desired emotions when I was reading it, so there's that.
clover cat Klee chapter 1 . 3/7/2020
kinda sad just how desperate Harry was here:/ understandable though. I'd be curious how this might have changed further events...
heffronma5 chapter 1 . 2/3/2020
Excellent fight scene - In my opinion Poppy should have stayed in the Hospital Wing, then all the judges would have had to mend themselves or die trying.
Kknd2 chapter 1 . 1/24/2020
This strikes me as entirely plausible. Plus, I'm willing to bet that taking a judge hostage to force them to call a task off (not change your score, call it off) isn't technically against the rules. It likely happened at least once in the history of the Triple Farce Tourney.