Reviews for Past an Hour the Prospect's Black
Shian1998 chapter 1 . 2/18
Absolutely loved this story! Great job with pointing out just how wrong this task was on so many levels. Really loved how each of the champions, especially Harry and Fleur, reacted towards the judges. Far more realistic then how this happened in canon. Hated how in the books everyone made Harry feel foolish for getting so worried, so I'm glad this one-shot had everyone getting worried. Hope the judges learned their lesson from this.

Also, while Ron, Hermione and Cho (teenage Hogwarts students) being forced without consent to take part in this is already bad enough, Gabrielle being put there is so much worse, due to; her young age, her not being part of any of these schools, and also the possibility that she doesn't fully understand English and might not fully understand what's happening. Seriously, what were those pathetic excuses of judges thinking?!

Another fantastic one-shot!
Bronze chapter 1 . 1/15
It would serve Dumbass right if all four supposed champions sued not only the ministry out of existence but him as well. This farce was his idea after all. He fought long and hard to no only get it revived but have Hogshits sponsor it on their grounds. So why not hold him responsible for his decisions? Dumbass has proven over the last four years at that supposed school that he truly doesn't care what happens to Harry just as long as his yearly plans go through. So Harry really should realize that staying there and attempting to truly learn anything is extremely foolish. So he should get to Gringotts, check out his money status then get the hell out of Britain! Dumbass created Voldemort by giving him an extremely poor life growing up. Now he's done the same thing to Harry. Hoping to not create another dark lord.
slytherinsal chapter 1 . 1/4
hehe I'd love to see a follow up in which the Tournament is sued out of existence
Eagle Hawke chapter 1 . 10/7/2017
Oh, I love this!
KnowInsight chapter 1 . 9/25/2017
If only
Guest chapter 1 . 9/6/2017
Sounds like something Harry would have done, especially 5th year and above. He wasn't completely DONE with BS until Cedric's death though... either way, it made me think!
Enigmaticrose4 chapter 1 . 9/3/2017
This was great. Did not expect Harry to hold Bagman hostage.
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 1 . 8/21/2017
Very realistic look at this, including the trauma that Champions were going through. Hoping you will continue this with the Champions in the aftermath
Guest chapter 1 . 7/20/2017
I read this when it was first posted, and I stay convinced: that was the most apropiate response to that stupid clue
noylj chapter 1 . 7/12/2017
I want to read about the court case of kidnapping and endangering non-participant minors.
WhereIsTheTaco chapter 1 . 5/13/2017
Lol, I laughed so hard! This was an awesome premise, and I applaud you on a job well done.
Whimsy's Mayhem chapter 1 . 4/30/2017
CAN I JUST SAY HOW BLOODY AMAZING THIS IS? I absolutely LOVE it! XLkdjf;lkjasf;lkjsfd;lksjfd;lkjas;lfkdjsljkdsl;kjds
sylvelle chapter 1 . 4/29/2017
Now that's what our Harry might do if he couldn't find the answer. Of course I guess Dobby was too busy to notice.
Marj123 chapter 1 . 4/14/2017
Brilliant. Loved it, especially Harry ready to exchange hostages.
RSegovia chapter 1 . 4/11/2017
Hah! The Tournament really was not very well thought-out. It really makes sense that if the organizers could do something so deplorable as taking hostages and leading a champion to believe they would die, they really shouldn't be surprised at one champion taking a hostage of his own.