Reviews for Past an Hour the Prospect's Black
kase519 chapter 1 . 10/11
Nice
K chapter 1 . 7/31
Interesting. A novel take!
Luna's magic chapter 1 . 3/6
See Dumbledore, this is what happens when you and your cohort try to play God with a seriously abused boy who has been in more life and death situations that a WW2 soldier.. they end up treating every and any threat with constant vigilance., if the real moody was around he'd be applauding Harry and cheering for him.
Arrowman chapter 1 . 2/28
Good point.
stevem1 chapter 1 . 1/16
Nice chapter. I liked desperate Harry.
Fayanora chapter 1 . 6/29/2021
Or you know, he could have asked the librarian for help. She may be staff, but that is literally her job. Or he could've asked a teacher since he was entered under another school.
Fayanora chapter 1 . 6/29/2021
The library at Hogwarts must really suck, organization wise, if they can't find something as elementary as breathing underwater. Have they heard of a card catalog? In one of my fics, an older student reveals to Harry that there's a magical solution to finding things in the library. I don't recall the details but you can look through my fics to find it. I think it was the aspie potter one.
The Woolly Llama chapter 1 . 4/12/2021
Also lets not forget all the and death situations Harry has had to deal with, when death is mentioned he has no reason to treat it as a joke.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/5/2021
Eh. I’d have done a lot worse to the judges, considering that the tournament allows a great deal of leeway for all involved!
JohnDouglas4274 chapter 1 . 2/12/2021
Yeah, that's one way to deal with Bagman.
threereasonswhy chapter 1 . 1/25/2021
AAweesomemememmemeemmsauce
S chapter 1 . 1/22/2021
Quite a change from what the organisers expected. This was a fun read. Thanks.
Bartholemeow chapter 1 . 1/12/2021
This was freaking hilarious.

This may not be marked as a comedy, but dang is it good to air the dirty laundry once in awhil like that.
Polydicta chapter 1 . 12/13/2020
Bagman always needed the slug hex ... and more.

Never let a brain-injured half-wit organise a brewery party, let along an international sporting event.
kb0 chapter 1 . 9/19/2020
That was really good, some nice thinking and twists on the situation. The idea of Viktor's legal team getting brought in, priceless! :)

Thanks for sharing!