Reviews for Past an Hour the Prospect's Black
Sounds like something Harry would have done, especially 5th year and above. He wasn't completely DONE with BS until Cedric's death though... either way, it made me think!
Enigmaticrose4 chapter 1 . 9/3
This was great. Did not expect Harry to hold Bagman hostage.
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 1 . 8/21
Very realistic look at this, including the trauma that Champions were going through. Hoping you will continue this with the Champions in the aftermath
I read this when it was first posted, and I stay convinced: that was the most apropiate response to that stupid clue
noylj chapter 1 . 7/12
I want to read about the court case of kidnapping and endangering non-participant minors.
WhereIsTheTaco chapter 1 . 5/13
Lol, I laughed so hard! This was an awesome premise, and I applaud you on a job well done.
Whimsy's Mayhem chapter 1 . 4/30
CAN I JUST SAY HOW BLOODY AMAZING THIS IS? I absolutely LOVE it! XLkdjf;lkjasf;lkjsfd;lksjfd;lkjas;lfkdjsljkdsl;kjds
sylvelle chapter 1 . 4/29
Now that's what our Harry might do if he couldn't find the answer. Of course I guess Dobby was too busy to notice.
Marj123 chapter 1 . 4/14
Brilliant. Loved it, especially Harry ready to exchange hostages.
RSegovia chapter 1 . 4/11
Hah! The Tournament really was not very well thought-out. It really makes sense that if the organizers could do something so deplorable as taking hostages and leading a champion to believe they would die, they really shouldn't be surprised at one champion taking a hostage of his own.
Keronshara chapter 1 . 4/9
I always wondered if Gabrielle's parents had been given a chance to give their permission for their underage daughter, who is not even a champion, to be used as a hostage. I'm definitely sure that Molly Weasley, even with her hero-worship of Dumbledore, would have never given her permission for any of her "babies" to be used as hostages & placed under water. If they didn't give their permission for their underage children to be used, in their place, I'd be suing [or calling for a duel] the judges and tournament organizers for kidnapping & endangering my child that is not a champion and therefore shouldn't have been involved in the tournament in any way.
batrax chapter 1 . 3/21
Brilliant.
ardvarkeating101 chapter 1 . 3/15
JK Rowling occasionally for how fucking nuts it would be for kids to be put in life threatening situations, I'm glad in this Harry acted appropriately. :D
musme chapter 1 . 3/10
I like it
Warrioress Eagle chapter 1 . 2/22
Come on, but I would NOT like to lodge a complaint against you. Why, why, why, will you never write something bad?!