Reviews for Past an Hour the Prospect's Black
jfcwtfusernames chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
Very well written, and not a plot-line I've seen before.
Starfox5 chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
Good Story - believable reactions all around, and a nice way to expose the stupidity of the wizards.
glazedlookineyes101 chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
Lol this was just too darn funny! I'm saddened that this ended here. I was really hoping you would cover the Third Task as well and see Bagman REALLY get his butt kicked. Not by the champions, but by the crowd who have to stare at HEDGES until someone won! Anyone that designs a spectator sport where you stare at a lake or plants for a long time clearly should be fired or never hired in the first place.
countesscee chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
Wicked! Hahaha I totally understand Harry and Fleur here.. :)
Karinta chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
Aaaaah! Very clever!
Wonderbee31 chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
Interesting, and always figured the champions believed it, Fleur sure seemed to with how she fought to get back to the water after she failed, and would love to think of the headache this causes both light and dark side folk.
ak chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
amusant! :)
Endgames chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
Huh, that's certainly... creative thinking. That did seem kind of weird that in canon they couldn't find mentions of the bubblehead charm. I feel like it would be more likely that they did find it, but couldn't get it to work since it's such an advanced charm. I like Fleur's reaction here though.
Nothorse chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
Neat. An interesting divergence to the standard way of the second task.
Vegasman59 chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
That was fun, Why would a child that did nothing but chores and be abused all his life have been even taught to swim the damnable Dursleys would have let Harry drown if he fell in.
serenityselena chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
interesting twist :)
Half Alien chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
Type your review here...
Slytherin66 chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
This was good and well said about the egg Harry gets laughed at in the books for his moral fiber yet given how frantic Fleur was I don't think Harry was the only one to believe his treasure would be lost forever.

The tasks were poorly done for those watching the tournament 4th year would be rather dull for everybody not a champion.

The tournament does pose many legal issues had the hostages been hurt or killed there would have been an international incident.
geetac chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
I liked the story
Gruffard chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
Very interesting spin. I have seen a lot of stories on 4th year or the tourney, but his takes the cake on original. I am glad I found it.
150 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10