Reviews for A Risk Worth Taking
olpie09 chapter 15 . 3/5
This was really a great story. Simple and sweet. Perfect
angelic-bitch chapter 15 . 6/14/2017
Awww! I absolutely love this story!
Iris Willow Greene chapter 15 . 2/15/2017
Beautiful
saintfudge chapter 15 . 8/31/2016
Thanks for sharing great story have fun
emerald1921 chapter 15 . 7/31/2016
enjoyed your story.
little miss michelle chapter 15 . 4/26/2016
Lovely!
C.I.TigerFan chapter 15 . 1/12/2016
Perfectly wonderful! Could not have imagined a better ending/ new beginning for these two beloved characters. You have them their due and I can honestly say this is one of the best Bethyl stories I have ever encountered. Keep Writing!
C.I.TigerFan chapter 14 . 1/12/2016
Satisfied... Yes! Quite! They are very private people and I think you set the scene brilliantly. We can all just imagine how thinks went from there. The emotion was infectious. The depth of their commitment undeniable. This was just exactly as it should have been!
C.I.TigerFan chapter 13 . 1/12/2016
Way to go Beth! Don't quit now, girl. You've got him on the ropes! Just so perfectly wonderful!
C.I.TigerFan chapter 12 . 1/11/2016
I hate it, but it is absolutely in character. I think I need a minute or a cigarette! ( except that I don't smoke) but that was amazing!
C.I.TigerFan chapter 11 . 1/11/2016
So I'm glad you skipped past the cabin scene, etc. You''re right it was perfect as is. This canin scene, however, is its own bit of perfect. Daryl is prepared to settle in and I believe he is reaching himself to the fact that Beth WILL have what Beth wants!
C.I.TigerFan chapter 10 . 1/11/2016
Well this chapter made me pretty dad gum happy too! Yay! So Beth has it figured out...it really is just that easy, girl.
Sweet, sweet Daryl
I love the canon divergence. I will never understand why they killed Beth. What was the point? Why do you bring a character so far and not even give their match a reunion before you drop them dead. Seems to me it was all a rating ploy. Still so angry and disapppinted! Okay, end of rant!
Beautiful, beautiful chapter!
C.I.TigerFan chapter 9 . 1/11/2016
Just beautiful! Oh Hershel, what a gem. So wise and kind. Absolutely poignant use of scripture. Like you, I am a southern Christian girl and I think your use of this particular passage was blessed
C.I.TigerFan chapter 8 . 1/11/2016
Great song choice. Poor Daryl doesn't stand a chance! Especially with Hershel on board! I'm trying to decide if Carol is going to help or hurt... Hmmm. My favorite part of this chapter is all of Daryls responses ( or lack there of as the case may be)
C.I.TigerFan chapter 6 . 1/11/2016
Well you certainly delivered the emotional punch! That was amazeballs! Daryls level of confession was just enough. Now Beth is thinking about the maybes. I think she will
Have to make the final big move, but daryl appropriately set the ball in motion. Wonderful tension and and story progression. Wonderful chapter