Reviews for Night Train
chanur chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
Excellent. I love how you write
LunaKava chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
Wow that was so darn sweet. Definitely enjoyed the flow of the story and how it wasn't just all a flashback (and you didn't use the word flashback). Extremely cute!
catspats31 chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
The story is good, but since it has the copied lyrics of Jason Aldean's "Night Train", it breaks the following part of the Content Guidelines:

Actions not allowed:
3. Copying from a previously published work (including musical lyrics) not in the public domain.

Please remove all of the copied lyrics from your story before someone can use them as evidence in their abuse reports.

And in case you're wondering when and why that rule is made, here is the background information. Back on April 27, 2005, the admins put this message on the front page regarding songfics:

In addition, [this site] would like to address a growing problem. For whatever reason, some writers feel it's okay to copy-n-paste musical lyrics they have not written into their fiction. If you did not write it, do not post it. This has always been our policy. Please remove these entries immediately to avoid account closure.

Keep in mind that "public domain" means something that has expired intellectual properties, like Shakespearean works. And disclaimers don't cut it for song lyrics. Not even changing a few words from the original song will be enough.

Member of Eliminator
JustSayin chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
I just love Jason Aldeans music and add Jasper to that... Hmmm, I think you just made my day ;) Thanks!
Robin.D chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
that was good i liked it :):):):)
JustSearching chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
I am all for one shots, especially with sexy Jasper. I loved it.
Princess Mishawaka chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
I love it. I always see Jasper with a guitar slung over his shoulder. He is a cowboy and he is just naturally a country singer.
XxJasper'sAngelxX chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
Absolutely amazing
NatalieLynn chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
Really sweet story!
babygirl2928259 chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
wendy1969 chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
It is nice to have a more gentle story than all the angsty ones we all read. Thank you for some softer side of Jay.
Twiolic chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
Enjoyed this little story, and I love the song too.
Legolas' Girl 31 chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
Awesome one shot, I loved it.