Reviews for The Good Soldier (NIN)
Calenture chapter 14 . 9/12/2014
Well I'm dead. I see you made a sequel. I'm going to go die some more now.
Holy crap this was so amazing and the feels were all over the place and I'm freaking out and you are such a great writer and I'm going to shut up now before I completely lose my mind.
Thank you so much.
Calen
The Wild West Pyro chapter 14 . 9/9/2014
Another excellent story-that's it, you're going to be one of the recommended writers on the TV Tropes fanfic recs page!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 14 . 8/21/2014
nice
tanu chapter 13 . 7/17/2014
Okay, that last line just killed me. I'm literally dead.

This is simply amazing! You write beautifully! I had a million favorite lines in the whole story. Well done. Hugs and kisses! 3
tanu chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
Wow.. Just amazing! :)
gingerrogers12345 chapter 11 . 6/4/2014
This is so good! I cant stop reading it! I love the way you portray confusion, it's really convincing, and I really like the flashbacks. The entire thing is very well written. Icant wait to read the sequels
Guest chapter 14 . 6/1/2014
Ahhh...The Good Soldier (nin), love the song.
I quite enjoyed this.
Green Eyes and Blue Insanity chapter 14 . 5/23/2014
Awesome job! Cant wait to read more!
Guest chapter 14 . 5/20/2014
That was A lovely way to end the story! :)
Guest chapter 12 . 5/20/2014
Amazing chapter. I liked how you written the time from Bucky's capture and then being experimented on. I would have loved if they would have shown that in the film.
Guest chapter 11 . 5/20/2014
Amazing chapter. You really touched on how Hydra saw The Winter Soldier. He was their perfect soldier. A ultimate weapon. Which would explain why They only brought him out for special missions. It made perfect sense why they called him out when they wanted to get rid of Nick Fury. They knew that Fury couldn't escape him.
Guest chapter 9 . 5/20/2014
Awesome chapter! That was great seeing when Steve and Bucky first met when they were children.
Guest chapter 8 . 5/20/2014
Excellent chapter!
Guest chapter 7 . 5/20/2014
Amazing chapter! that was great as Bucky going to the museum. That image in the movie was haunting, as he realizes what Steve had told him was was this person once. He was A PERSON. Which was the most important thing.
Guest chapter 6 . 5/20/2014