Reviews for My Dearest Elizabeth
ardently chapter 8 . 4/15
Love how well you get into the characters' heads and create romantic tension in the letters. Did you post the prose version? Hope you find time to finish, seems very close!
Love it!
Absolutely love this story so well written I like the Idea of Mr and Mrs gardener seeing through darcy and Elizabeth can't wait for more
Kandida chapter 6 . 12/16/2014
oh! I live this letter so much! Still containing her dignity and encouraging in the same time.
Kandida chapter 4 . 12/16/2014
very romantic letter! although a bit not like Darcy, which maybe explained by his port
FantasyLover74 chapter 3 . 10/19/2014
I would love to see the letters written from all those people and more.
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 8 . 10/19/2014
Great story, keep it coming.
hongkongphooey63 chapter 8 . 10/8/2014
Are you planning on finishing this?
Guest chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
I don't get it. If this is a Regency period story, it would have been highly improper for an unmarried lady and a single gentleman not of family, to write to each other. This just wouldn't happen; too many reputations were at stake. And if this is a modern story, why not give them cell phones?
janefanatic chapter 8 . 6/20/2014
I can't help but wonder what Mr. and Mrs. Gardiner thought of giving Elizabeth a note directly from Mr. Darcy himself! Will this be explained in TMSOAB?
a Lady chapter 7 . 6/13/2014
Please do keep up this story! The letter format is unique and keeping in time to this era where letters were so important.
Guest chapter 8 . 6/13/2014
Oh I can't wait for another letter!
kate chapter 8 . 6/13/2014
ooooh an update! thanks! was excited to see this today hehe
please keep it up xoxo
SVMlover1378 chapter 4 . 6/14/2014
I love drunk Darcy!
KL93 chapter 8 . 6/13/2014
I think Elizabeth is just what Georgiana needs. Hopefully they don't get off to a bad start!