Reviews for Shattered Souls
With your stories it’s like there is gonna be a lot of bad then a little good at the end that makes it worth it but I I’m dying it’s suffocating and then just the smallest breath of fresh air and then it over bliss before death
MarylandAngels chapter 22 . 7/31
You made me cry, good job. I really like stories that can make me get emotional like that.
I know that Amos is a sick twisted person in this but, that death! I feel like I shouldn’t be I really feel for Amos, I really do.
This is so well done! Thanks for such an awesome story!
Severus: Did I get anything out of this experience? No. It was completely and utterly-
Fred: He kissed a guy
Severus: No I didn't!
Fred: Yes you did
Severus: Didn't
Fred: Did
Severus: Did. Not
Fred: Did did did did diddiddiddiddiddid did did did did did
George: Um, I can break this tie.
*Holds up picture of Sev and Bill*
He totally did
*Sev blushes before cursing them as they run out of the room*
Harry: *sighs* Bill, make sure Sev doesn't kill them m'kay?
This chapter made me want to cry. I love your writing and think you are an extremely talented. I love the amount of thought and time you put into this story. You took the characters and made subtle changes so it would fit while keeping them in character you are one of the most talented writers I have found not only on this site, but in all the books I've read. I can't wait to read more. Every chapter is filled with emotion and I love it. Also I love the baby's name. It was so sweet. And you did great keeping harry in character. I love this story and can't wait to read more.
guest chapter 1 . 7/20
Well shit.
I was really loving Harry's adoptive family until they spelled him asleep and didn't allow him to confront his own attacker. Rape more than anything about control and loss of power. It's a loss of choices and once again you had someone that took Harry's choices away. Harry should be pissed that they took the opportunity to confront Amos away from him. This isn't about Cedric/Edward's anger, it should be about what Harry needs. And truthfully, Harry is so powerful he isn't in any danger by going.
Chicky123 chapter 29 . 4/29
Really enjoyed this! Thank you!
Hasper chapter 1 . 4/5
Can i have you stuff
ClaireR89 chapter 20 . 3/27
He can't marry Edward? That makes no sense! They already got married. No logic can stop them getting remarried
JaylaCaine chapter 29 . 3/14
I love your angsty Harrys. I'm just happily going through all your work reading about this. I stayed up until five in the morning just to finish this one because I couldn't stop reading.
Xyori Nadeshiko chapter 29 . 3/11
Fantástico! Me encanto!
rose372938 chapter 14 . 2/18
Damnit I wanted to read the scene
anxious.soul chapter 29 . 2/16
So I finally finished this amazing piece of art last night at like 3am and I was too tired to review then buuuuutttt...OMG I love this so much, you've done a brilliant job on it and you kept me interested so much! I say that because I've grown out of my Twilight loving stage and so for me to read this was something (plus it's my first crossover with these two). Anyway, well done! You should be proud of this magnificent story!
can you do a fanfiction of star wars rebels crossovers? but love this!
sasrfattenama chapter 1 . 1/27