Reviews for this precipice, this joy
Guest chapter 1 . 4/2/2019
I know you wrote this forever ago, but I only started watching the show a few weeks ago. And of course I had to see what fan fiction I could find. I was not disappointed! This is, without a doubt, one of the sweetest, hottest, most delightfully in-character stories I have ever read. You’re a fantastic writer and you capture the heart and soul of Mike and Sully just perfectly. Thank you!
Mrs.Moony86 chapter 1 . 9/27/2016
Amazing story! Great job!
folkvang chapter 1 . 9/7/2016
You write so well! Have you tried writing original stories? :) I'd read that in a second!
Mariyah'sTruth chapter 1 . 12/8/2015
Thank you. I've always thought the honeymoon train ride didn't fit. Michaela would have been embarrassed, Sully is a man who keeps to himself... and that trip couldn't have been more than 3 or 4 hours, max.

Wonderfully written, too.
kjk28 chapter 1 . 4/14/2015
I have lost count of how many times I've read this. Dang, this is beautiful. The line about it being her wedding night and her husband was on the other side of the door - UGH. The part where both of them say "I've got you. It's alright." UGH. The part where she is frightened by what her body is doing - UGH. And then the very end - it made everything seem so sacred. Well done!
chacha chapter 1 . 1/14/2015
Like your other stories I like this one. The way you write is so different, there is pasion in your story. Great job like always.
Kecartep chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
Just recently came to discover fanfic. It was for an other TV show. But after getting myself addicted I had to check out my favorite TV show back in my teenage time.
This story is wonderful. Great job.
JackieJacks chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
I'm rereading, just because, you know, why wouldn't I, and I'm struck this time, as I have been before, by how gorgeous and in character it feels to me, but also by how much you 'get' her. I don't know her well enough to write her yet but when I read what you've written I think, yes, yes, yes, there she is. It's really just brilliant and beautiful work. Also this time I went to the other web site and read your notes and they thoroughly added to my enjoyment :).
judil62 chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
This has to be my favorite wedding night scene. Very well written and true to character. Please Consider writing more Michaela and Sully romance.
Lynne Bailey chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
That was really really beautiful...loved all the descriptions you used. I enjoyed it very much. Thanks for sharing.
chacha chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
Great story. I really enjoy it. Thanks forma sharing .
charleybec chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
Wow, that was really good. Very, very hot and beautifully written.
Wendymypooh chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
What a lovely, lovely story. You captured Michaela and Sully's characteristics and personalities so very well throughout this lovely piece of writing...I couldn't imagine a much better written scene from the DQ writers themselves.
Mie779 chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
oh that was hot and wonderful... I loved this... ;)
LynneBailey chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
Just wanted to say how much I enjoyed this...it seemed so much more real the way you wrote it. I think the DQ writers could take some pointers from all you fan fic writers out there. Thanks again for sharing your story.