Reviews for The Meteor Shower Advent
shamour chapter 6 . 3/21/2016
Hi, although I'm really late, I just stumbled upon your story, really nice and sweet reunion, thank you so much for sharing!:-)
Jaxa chapter 6 . 5/8/2014
Great chapter!
Jaxa chapter 4 . 4/30/2014
Great dialogue!
mphs95 chapter 4 . 5/1/2014
Please continue. Love this story so far
Brenda chapter 4 . 4/29/2014
I love this story. I can see their faces by your writing as if I were there with them. You are an excellent writer. Thanks for bringing this story to me and everyone else that reads your story. Looking forward to your next page.
ShamyShipper chapter 4 . 4/29/2014
I'm loving this so far. If only the show would go in this direction! Can't wait to read more.
shanabear chapter 4 . 4/29/2014
You stopped there! Okay now that was just cruel. No not cruel just plain evil. I need to know what's going to happen next oh well I guess I will just have to wait till the next chapter. Good story.
MariaAlbina chapter 4 . 4/29/2014
Oh you are just evil hahaha omo I love that Amy kissed him first. I'm not even completely sure what's in that box. Is it a ring? Is it a key to his place? Ugh. And now I have to wait hahaha update soon!
molgor chapter 4 . 4/29/2014
Yes! Loved this chapter (especially that kiss)! They're still "in character" for me, too...which I like very much!
kazziedal76 chapter 4 . 4/29/2014
Oh Gosh! That is the most romantic...Just perfect...i'm crying here.
Chrystalie chapter 4 . 4/29/2014
Big smile on my face ! Big big smile ! Thank you !
Brenda chapter 2 . 4/27/2014
You are an excellent writer. I love the story so far, as it sounds like we are getting a new better version of Sheldon and Amy.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
Great chapter! Hope you continue!