Reviews for The Shang Unicorn
ElfIcarii chapter 10 . 11/16/2006
Another one I will hound you if you don't update...Hope you never get writer's block _()
ElfIcarii chapter 5 . 11/16/2006
I agree. Spiders are nasty. We should kill all the spiders and let snakes and bats deal with the bugs. *hates spiders*
ElfIcarii chapter 1 . 11/16/2006
You forgot the disclaimer. Tsk, tsk. Looks interesting though.
Scribbling Death chapter 10 . 11/14/2004
How in Mithros name did Kel become 7 years older then Roald! Well, other then that, it's good. And MAKE SURE THAT KARI'S FIRST CHILD IS NOT A BAD GUYS (IN OTHER WORDS,IT's ROALD's)
Scribbling Death chapter 3 . 11/14/2004
Why does Kel call Roald lad when he's two years OLDER then her?
Lia chapter 3 . 11/3/2004
so far its good but Kel is the same age as Roald. She wouldn't be calling him "lad". Alanna would but Kel wouldn't.
MORE chapter 1 . 6/15/2004
Pls write more its been way 2 long i want 2 no wat happens 2 Kari if she and Roald get 2gether or if she has 2 stay w/ King Simon!
MORE chapter 10 . 6/15/2004
Pls continue ur story its 1 thing 2 leave us a cliffie but quite another 2 stpur fic of Kari the Goddess blessed shang so pls write more!
WildGoddess chapter 10 . 1/24/2004
I feel so sorry for Corin! You have to make her husband just have to. Anyways I'm counting on you to update soon :)
ophelia-waterhouse chapter 10 . 12/26/2003
this is good fun to read!so update soon please!
Lady Bee chapter 10 . 12/20/2003
drama! lol. this is fabulous! please update soon!
snakefeather chapter 3 . 12/20/2003
this is a great story. please update soon!
Hyacinth Champagne chapter 9 . 12/5/2003
OH! Please continue! I like your fic! It's really good!
Keep up the hard work and update ASAP!
Hya-chan _
QueenofConnaught chapter 1 . 11/27/2003
That was really good. I like where this is going, and I hope you continue and update ASAP. I really like it...if you feel like it, read my fics, (because everyone loves reviews)and tell me what you think...especially for Far and Away...because that's the one I'm working on right now... I really value your opinion... So update as soon as you can, I can't wait to see what happends next...OR ELSE! (j.k)
Lady Bee chapter 9 . 11/26/2003
this is so wonderful! i love it! update soon!