Reviews for Star Trek Enterprise A New Beginning
kahless21 chapter 17 . 11/16/2014
Good story. Keep up the good work.
fenixfether chapter 17 . 8/23/2014
I know you have discontinued the story for the time being, but being that this is an amazing story, I have a problem with that. I strongly encourage you to continue writing and sharing this epic with us.
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 17 . 7/1/2014
Love. ;)
Guest chapter 17 . 6/23/2014
ah, very good. I don't know what I am more eager to see. Trip/T'pol and Trip kicking Koss's ass OR Team Malcom in Orion drag. Can't wait!
lazeeness chapter 17 . 6/24/2014
Poor Trip-it's not like he wanted to bond with T'Pol or even had any say in the matter, so I think the Admirals are being a bit unreasonable. I think everything will work out in the end, so I won't feel too bad for him.

It would be interesting to actually see Malcom's transformation (aren't you a little short for an Orion?)
orionastro chapter 17 . 6/24/2014
very good new chapter, Reed and Salan ,are becoming quite good Best friends ,i wonder if they will form also a special bond . Cant hardly wait for the next chapters
prince-bishop chapter 17 . 6/23/2014
Good chapter, Watch your back Trip Koss is not best pleased with you.
Cap'nFrances chapter 17 . 6/23/2014
Very interesting. It seems to me that people are being too hard on Trip, considering how the bond occurred. I expect something like that from Koss, but hopefully Gardner and Black will realize they are being unreasonable. Malcolm posing as an Orion in Klingon space is intriguing.
jkarr chapter 17 . 6/23/2014
Koss is an idot
Asso chapter 17 . 6/23/2014
Well, a little bit submissive, this Tucker, with his superiors, compared to how I imagine him, but, after all, sufficiently proud and combative with Kass ... ahem ... Koss (Eh eh eh).

Nice and unimpeded, nothing to say. As usual.

But ... mh, Captain Tucker, frankly I do not think that that between you and T'Pol really was an accident.
And even less I think the marriage between the two of you is temporary.
nachtdemon chapter 17 . 6/23/2014
short and uneventful, but this story is still entertaining overall.
paulc5 chapter 16 . 6/21/2014
Great storytelling.
I've enjoyed every 'Enterprise' yarn you've spun.
Thank you for the regular updates.

I apologise, but after a week, my inner nerd has stopped screaming at me and has now resorted to kicking me.
Just a small correction, more an item of information - so please feel free to ignore it.

The 'heads' of a ship are so-called because of the structure where they were originally fitted.
'The seats of easement' (sic) were to be found on the 'beakhead', the part of a galleon/ship, at the bow, which overhangs the sea and provides an anchor point for 'gammoning' to support the bowsprit (and later spritboom) as well as access to the rigging and spritsails. To get to the latrines, a sailor had to pass through a door in the 'beakhead bulkhead' - the wall at the stem side of the (vestigial) forecastle - the fo'c'sle. Sailors are "fine upstanding members of the nautical community" (lazy sods) and so to tell the boatswain's (bosun's) mate where they were going, this becomes shortened to 'heads'.
It really has very little to do with the figurehead, which was just a way a government or individual could 'flash their cash'.
Sorry about that.
On a race-built galleon, the crewman could open a door in the bulkhead and avail themselves of a small wooden bench with holes in, set over the gratings of the beak. Later galleons and classical era fighting sail had the latrines in 'roundhouses' built into the beakhead bulkhead.
This is almost certainly more information than you could possibly want.
And er, sorry, sailing men-o-war are one of my many obsessions.
Guest chapter 16 . 6/15/2014
Very good! I want to see how the Admiral and Trips chat goes.
ad694 chapter 16 . 6/15/2014
I like the way you've written how starfleet is handling Trip & T'Pol's bonding. It seems a great deal more realistic than some other ways I've read. Thanks for sharing your talent.
prince-bishop chapter 16 . 6/14/2014
Good chapter looking forward to reading more.