Reviews for Weary Wizard
FicReader chapter 1 . 5/22
I loved this story!
Sirius. Priceless.
AvidReader chapter 1 . 5/12
Brilliant! Especially liked the twist just before the end - it was Parvati all along and some idiots should not be licensed to interpret prophecies! :-)

BTW - I had an idea fun a short homor piece and you sound like you could really do it justice. - Why should the pureblood bigots have all the fun? A bunch of halfbloods and muggleborns form their own slowly-growing, uh, 'organization.' Each new inductee takes a turn leading the group, and assuming the nom-de-guerre of 'The Dread Darklord Roberts.' The Ministry and all purebloods are oblivious, of course, but everyone else has to suppress snickers whenever the establishment pontificates since they are familiar with muggle literature (The Princess Bride). The confusion resulting from so many different styles/strategies/tactics and the fact that alibis are freely available (few different folks are involved in any particular action) certainly doesn't help anyone trying to find 'The Dread Darklord Roberts.' :-)
BikerSHAM chapter 1 . 5/6
Totally enjoyed this story!
Keep up the GREAT work!
/Salute, SHAM...
ubetiburn chapter 1 . 4/30
Just over a year from your posting this did I find it. Have to say, it was a decent read for a one-shot. I rarely read them (one-shots) but I am glad I took a chance with yours. Thanks for the entertainment.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 1 . 4/26
Omg this was great! And harry /mione is sooo cute in here! XD
Ninazu chapter 1 . 4/24
I love this story. I always wanted Harry to call people on their bullshit. Hermione needed a reality check and you did it in a realistic way.

Now, if only you did it for One Piece so Luffy can call Sanji on his bullshit and claim Nami like he is supposed to do as captain. Sanji does blatant insubordination, even of they are friends, there are limits.
MoltenCheese chapter 1 . 4/13
Nice! Great story. Enjoyed it very much. It's good to see Harry with more self-preservation than in the canon. Also, it was refreshing to see Harry get out of the bigoted, brain-washed Magical Britain. Loved Sirius as well. Good job!
guest chapter 1 . 4/11
EXCELLENT ! Thanks for the story!
s-david-m chapter 1 . 4/2

AKASANTA :D
major wallace chapter 1 . 3/21
awesome work
atymer chapter 1 . 3/19
Much amusement was had, especially the duo NOT doing what was expected of them. lol
Jharry1960 chapter 1 . 3/13
Thank you. This was fun.
Janna18 chapter 1 . 3/12
DEFINITELY one of my favorite fics of all time. How you've managed to fit the entire story (with a plot too - I'm thoroughly shocked!) in a single shot is nothing short of remarkable. Loved every second reading it. Blessedly well written. Coherent. Wonderful read. Kudos.