Reviews for Weary Wizard
Both hilarious and awesome! Loved it!
Annie Magus chapter 1 . 5/24
Great story! You write well. Great characters. Great dialog. Great grammar/punctuation/etc. Thank you for writing!
WhatHaveIDiscovered chapter 1 . 5/24
Did I find this story around 3am? Yes. Did I stay up and read it all in one sitting instead of going to sleep? Also Yes. Do I regret it? Absolutely Not! This was a great story. Loved it! Had me laughing out loud at some of the banter/dialog. Couldn't hit Favorite Story and Favorite Author fast enough when I finished. I'll be sure to look into any other works you may have posted (haven't looked at you bio yet to see if you have anything else, but im hoping you do), or plan to post in the future. Again, great story. Well done and thanks for sharing!
sherrikw chapter 1 . 5/18
Fabulous story! So we’ll-written—snappy writing, great plot points and a story that just did not quit.
geenakmom chapter 1 . 5/3
Enjoyed reading this!
Darknessdawns chapter 1 . 4/23
I really liked this piece. Over all it was very entertaining, well written, and rather amusing. I also quite liked how ruthless Harry and Hermione were at points. I definitely support Harry and Hermione telling a large portion of Hogwarts and Wizarding Britain to pretty much fuck off. Something that really should have been canon.
Celticowl chapter 1 . 4/22
good one
Mionefan chapter 1 . 3/31
Fabulously funny! Strange that I hadn't read this one before.
Dresden13 chapter 1 . 3/12
Freaking adorable. Great job
LadyPhoenix68 chapter 1 . 3/6
GReat Story and I like the ending.
Apprentice Tom chapter 1 . 3/3
I liked the story. Thanks for sharing. I,m happy you erased Draco. To many writers give him a pass. Next time please send um ridge to hell! Great story.
mworth1019 chapter 1 . 2/23
funny story liked it
cameron1812 chapter 1 . 2/12
Literally one of my favorite HP fics of all timeThank you!
Li-Ion78 chapter 1 . 1/22
yesss queen parvati for the win!
TheMultiRounderG chapter 1 . 1/17