Reviews for Weary Wizard
This is incredible!
RT89 chapter 1 . 6/12
fantastic story
Hp looovvvvaaaaa chapter 1 . 6/4
Lllllllooooooovvve it. It is so funny especialy with sirius .
The plot of the story was so creative and I really enjoyed reading it. This is probably one of the best oneshots I've read alongside "ruthless revenge"... I'm actually binge reading all your stories again because they're great
Readerjkr chapter 1 . 5/27
Entertaining story. A non overbearing Molly is always a pleasure.
Foxy-Floof chapter 1 . 5/28
Brilliant. And I liked the idea of Cedric meeting Harry.

Such a shame they didn't get Lucius or Rookwood.
Damy Blake Potter chapter 1 . 5/19
Your portrayal of Mrs. Weasley is the best I've ever read! I loved this story, and I hope you write more like this one!
Dragon-bait-2001 chapter 1 . 5/9
amusing ending
tomascatts chapter 1 . 5/3
Very good.
soomeru chapter 1 . 4/30
This is actually one of the better one shots I've read. Mrs. Weasley is reasonable, Dumbledore is a prick (Canon), and Snape is a dick.
G Fawkes chapter 1 . 4/24
'where they instantly fell aslep. Parvati found them the next morning (para)' (?!)
It WAS morning! They got in so late, they had just gone straight to breakfast! Even if they WERE left alone (no way) to sleep ten or twelve hours, it would only just be nigjt time, then.

Othwise, brilliant! Loved it, and wish it was longer.
yoto chapter 1 . 4/19
j'aime bien
inucrossoverlover chapter 1 . 4/10
I love this story so much! I love when characters, especially in the Harry Potter universe, use COMMON FREAKING SENSE! Thank you for this story, it made my night/early morning!
reberebecca chapter 1 . 4/8
Molto carina! Non amo Hermione ma in questo caso è stata fantastica, facendo buon uso della sua intelligenza. Un Harry indipendente è sempre bello. Un mini storia fatta e finita. Bellissima! Complimenti!
By rebe