Reviews for Weary Wizard
This was very entertaining!
WRose chapter 1 . 6/24
Fantastic
tamagat chapter 1 . 6/23
beautiful litarature
boydri chapter 1 . 6/19
Great for writing.
Everlasting Harmony chapter 1 . 6/16
its a really nicely, no, wonderfully done story. i enjoyed reading it.
I fucking love this.
Txtn833 chapter 1 . 6/13
He's housebroken & eats the scraps! Lol! So funny!
KSpringer chapter 1 . 6/10
Yeah, I liked that one.
I liked how you took that one moment in the Hog's Head, flipped it, and made it your own story.

Liked the story a lot.

Thanks for your time and talent!
Norseman4 chapter 1 . 5/31
Since April of last year, I don't know how many times I've read this story. It's fun, and I've enjoyed it each time.
FicReader chapter 1 . 5/22
I loved this story!
Sirius. Priceless.
AvidReader chapter 1 . 5/12
Brilliant! Especially liked the twist just before the end - it was Parvati all along and some idiots should not be licensed to interpret prophecies! :-)

BTW - I had an idea fun a short homor piece and you sound like you could really do it justice. - Why should the pureblood bigots have all the fun? A bunch of halfbloods and muggleborns form their own slowly-growing, uh, 'organization.' Each new inductee takes a turn leading the group, and assuming the nom-de-guerre of 'The Dread Darklord Roberts.' The Ministry and all purebloods are oblivious, of course, but everyone else has to suppress snickers whenever the establishment pontificates since they are familiar with muggle literature (The Princess Bride). The confusion resulting from so many different styles/strategies/tactics and the fact that alibis are freely available (few different folks are involved in any particular action) certainly doesn't help anyone trying to find 'The Dread Darklord Roberts.' :-)
BikerSHAM chapter 1 . 5/6
Totally enjoyed this story!
Keep up the GREAT work!
/Salute, SHAM...
ubetiburn chapter 1 . 4/30
Just over a year from your posting this did I find it. Have to say, it was a decent read for a one-shot. I rarely read them (one-shots) but I am glad I took a chance with yours. Thanks for the entertainment.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 1 . 4/26