Reviews for Weary Wizard
Robby the Cyber Warrior chapter 1 . 13h
GO PARVATI!
redundantiwi chapter 1 . 8/28
I’m almost positive I’ve read the beginning of this story sometime in the past, but I don’t recall ever finishing it prior. What a mistake. A thoroughly enjoying read, thank you for writing it. I admit I was taken a bit off guard by the casual murders and such, but I suppose this is just that kind of story. Certainly didn’t make it any less enjoyable. I also loved how you used legilimency to establish a mind leak between Harry and Hermione. Haven’t seen such a thing happen before outside of soul bond fics, and never executed quite so intriguingly.
spitfyre1 chapter 1 . 8/19
Always interesting to see someone write a better end than the og author
huntjd1 chapter 1 . 8/3
While there are some areas of the story that could use some fleshing out I realize you were trying to keep this a short story. So good job I enjoyed it particularly Parvati killing Voldy.
guest chapter 1 . 7/25
This is incredible!
RT89 chapter 1 . 6/12
fantastic story
Hp looovvvvaaaaa chapter 1 . 6/4
Lllllllooooooovvve it. It is so funny especialy with sirius .
The plot of the story was so creative and I really enjoyed reading it. This is probably one of the best oneshots I've read alongside "ruthless revenge"... I'm actually binge reading all your stories again because they're great
Readerjkr chapter 1 . 5/27
Entertaining story. A non overbearing Molly is always a pleasure.
Foxy-Floof chapter 1 . 5/28
Brilliant. And I liked the idea of Cedric meeting Harry.

Such a shame they didn't get Lucius or Rookwood.
Damy Blake Potter chapter 1 . 5/19
Your portrayal of Mrs. Weasley is the best I've ever read! I loved this story, and I hope you write more like this one!
Dragon-bait-2001 chapter 1 . 5/9