Reviews for Underground Fury
Victoria H chapter 3 . 3/21/2016
Characters were amazing, and plot was amazing! Man, this thing kept me on edge the whole time! And nice touch with Francis and Arthur too, I loved it! Though, the ending seemed to go by too fast...oh well, I still absolutely LOVE this!
BerylCoronet chapter 3 . 12/10/2015
OMFG PLS WRITE MORE STORIES LIKE THIS ! That plot twist ! LOVE IT SO FARKING MUCH! ITS SOOOOO GOOD! Wanted to read some rochu and managed to stumble upon this and gave it a chance. Best choice I've made in a while !
madsbouc chapter 3 . 4/21/2015
This was a short but very interesting, quirky unique USUK story, I liked it!
FireFox Vixen chapter 3 . 1/19/2015
Love!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
Write more stories like tjis
SuPa4Natural chapter 3 . 12/1/2014
The moment I started reading...I just couldn't put it down before finishing the whole thing. The plot was well established at first but then got wrapped up a tad bit quick...just a tad bit. Nevertheless the originality was of great quality and just got me hooked and left wanting more. You mentioned that it was based on one of your original works...As a lover of such psychology related works, I would love to know what happened to that piece of yours.

Well, I am off to reading all of your other great works... :)
Kaila chapter 3 . 10/30/2014
No! Why did it end? There is so much left!
Kaila chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
That first chapter! Amazing and tense! Caught me instantly. Then I saw the chapter count and was all like WHY'S IT SO SHORT?! Because I want this awesomeness to continue. So I'm going to finish it and let myself get absorbed into this immersive tale. Then I'm going to do it again.
The Rambler13 chapter 3 . 7/1/2014
Why yes, that was creepy.
I think I love it.
WeTheKids chapter 3 . 5/12/2014
I love it! It gave me chills and it's so well written. 3
theSardonyx chapter 3 . 5/10/2014
I am thouroughly confused on what the deal is with Arthur. Although I must say it is very well planned and quite well written, it lacks something. Like closure on Arthur's... situation.? I can't think of the right word.

Write on.!
Yuna
XXShyNightmareXX chapter 3 . 5/10/2014
Oh no! Arthur, come back!

That was the best - and yet - saddest chapter of all. It brought me to tears. I give you thanks. It's hard for a story to make me cry anymore, but this one did.

Which means I got attached (even though it was only three chapters). But they were well-lengthed at least.

Ah. The UsUk ship is my life...is that sad? And I'm a little confused. Was this supposed to imply Arthur was a Vampire? Or possessed by a Demon of some sort (an Incubus maybe? ;D)? That was the vibe I was getting at least.

Well, thank you for such a lovely story, ma'am. And I'll be sure to check the others as well. Ciao
Guest chapter 3 . 5/10/2014
NOOOOOOOOOOO! It's finished? Damn! This was so good, it could go on further if you wanted it to... I loved it! I would of liked to found out more about why Arthur/ Fury was in there to start with, a flash back when Francis was still there would of been good as well... Ce la vie... But it was good for a short fic. Thank you for posting it's awesomeness!
JustAsterous chapter 3 . 5/10/2014
It did not just end like that. Nope.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/4/2014
This is really good, I hope you finish it soon