Reviews for Good Night, Elsa
aiborie chapter 1 . 3/17
Well that was depressing. Leaving the mystery of Elsa's death huh, so the main focus is just Anna grieving on her lost love. Guess I can wing that. Thanks for the good read!
CanITellUSmThin chapter 1 . 1/11
;_; It's been a while since a story brought tears to my eyes. Why do I LOVE THE SAD STUFF SO MUCH?! Idk... but I do.
csi cameron chapter 1 . 7/15/2016
This is really good. I wish we knew how Elsa don't d though or had a companion piece. Interesting enough, there's a story where Elsa went for pizza and died also. I thought it was by you. I forget what it's called though, something like Remember When.
Peanut-Butter-Bandit chapter 1 . 2/16/2016
I AM IN TEARS AND ITS ALL YOUR FAULT. This story is beautiful and heartbreaking and I love it.
Haley Earthstone chapter 1 . 2/12/2016
What an amazing story. It was so sad, so moving. How did Elsa die? What happens to Anna now?
berd123 chapter 1 . 1/18/2016
That was well written but at the same time painful to read.
TacoKing23 chapter 1 . 10/2/2015
This was absolutely heartbreaking, thank you.
GhostReader chapter 1 . 4/25/2015
Shouldn't have read this before bedtime. Now I probably cry myself to sleep ;(
Frozen-Patty chapter 1 . 2/17/2015
Oh my gosh. That was sad :(. Impressive one-shot, I don't usually read them but this is definitely worthwhile! I saw the character death warning but I'm still crying right now omg. Please help me, you're a great writer what the heck man. (snoonealone)
Infinite Number chapter 1 . 2/9/2015
This ending caught me off guard with how sudden it is and I love it for that. This is such a strong, yet brief and tragic tale and highlights your skill as an author. Anna's grief was wonderfully portrayed and believable and the happy reprieves only make the bitter moments all the more tearful. I'm thankful I had the opportunity to read this. Of course I'd like to know what happened to Elsa, but it isn't important to this slice of Anna's emptied life. You've said everything that needs to be said and masterfully so. Thank you. I hope you return to write fanfics someday soon. Until then, I hope you're well, wherever you are.
Spooths chapter 1 . 2/6/2015
...
lunavalentine chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
It is so strange that I found this fic because I'd literally just published a similar story of my own, but Anna died in mine. I have to commend you on your portrayal of Anna. I could honestly feel her suffocating levels of grief as I read, and I'd be lying if I said I didn't shed a tear. you captured her emotions flawlessly, well done! I am trying my best to be enthusiastic and coherant in this review, but all I feel right now is heartache and utter despair for Anna. You're a brilliant writer and I look forward to reading more of your work (assuming my heart can handle it)!
ElsaTheSnowQueen2 chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
So much emotion going on here! I'm crying! NO! POOR ANNA!and please tell me how did Elsa die? I'm guessing maybe a car crash? the feels! NO!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
I am crying why am I crying emotional this is good this was sad but wow as it was really good
SarcasticAsshole chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
You bastard I hate you! (Jk )
But seriously out of all the fanfictions I've read (which is saying something) where one of the two protagonist die, yours broke my heart the most. I cried. (kinda because although my body was shaking and my eyes were watering no tears fell) anyway I loved it.