Reviews for Good Night, Elsa
GhostReader chapter 1 . 4/25
Shouldn't have read this before bedtime. Now I probably cry myself to sleep ;(
Frozen-Patty chapter 1 . 2/17
Oh my gosh. That was sad :(. Impressive one-shot, I don't usually read them but this is definitely worthwhile! I saw the character death warning but I'm still crying right now omg. Please help me, you're a great writer what the heck man. (snoonealone)
Infinite Number chapter 1 . 2/9
This ending caught me off guard with how sudden it is and I love it for that. This is such a strong, yet brief and tragic tale and highlights your skill as an author. Anna's grief was wonderfully portrayed and believable and the happy reprieves only make the bitter moments all the more tearful. I'm thankful I had the opportunity to read this. Of course I'd like to know what happened to Elsa, but it isn't important to this slice of Anna's emptied life. You've said everything that needs to be said and masterfully so. Thank you. I hope you return to write fanfics someday soon. Until then, I hope you're well, wherever you are.
shtoops chapter 1 . 2/6
...
lunavalentine chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
It is so strange that I found this fic because I'd literally just published a similar story of my own, but Anna died in mine. I have to commend you on your portrayal of Anna. I could honestly feel her suffocating levels of grief as I read, and I'd be lying if I said I didn't shed a tear. you captured her emotions flawlessly, well done! I am trying my best to be enthusiastic and coherant in this review, but all I feel right now is heartache and utter despair for Anna. You're a brilliant writer and I look forward to reading more of your work (assuming my heart can handle it)!
ElsaTheSnowQueen2 chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
So much emotion going on here! I'm crying! NO! POOR ANNA!and please tell me how did Elsa die? I'm guessing maybe a car crash? the feels! NO!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
I am crying why am I crying emotional this is good this was sad but wow as it was really good
SarcasticAsshole chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
You bastard I hate you! (Jk )
But seriously out of all the fanfictions I've read (which is saying something) where one of the two protagonist die, yours broke my heart the most. I cried. (kinda because although my body was shaking and my eyes were watering no tears fell) anyway I loved it.
QuiteQuiet chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
That was a walloping one-shot.

We never found out how Elsa died, but that wasn't as important as Anna trying to process the loss. The writing itself was very good, and you were great with seaming the past with the present. The more lighthearted moments were relief from the tragedy, preventing the story from turning into a complete angst...in my mind, that would have been highly annoying. This story was handled more delicately, which made the emotional effect much stronger. I found Anna's thoughts and actions in the present very believable, though it seemed a little weird to me that in the end she was totally nude...it doesn't bother me, it just felt a bit out of place. A bit.

Good job.
butterisbetter chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
Oh man, the feels! Great work :)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
first of all how dare you
23deecy chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
That..was so beautiful.
I loved how you unravel and format it.
The emotions were so real..

The last day that they were together..it was perfectly described!
I have a hunch whenever someone spends extra time with the one they love (only time Elsa was late)..that they're going to be gone soon.
I never knew what Elsa died of but then it wasn't important..the piece was just so wonderful.
Thanks for writing an amazing one-shot!
Doesn't Matter42 chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
Painful, but rather beautifully written.
ElsaInDisguise chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
how could you? i still love it!
Kira Crystal chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
Nonononononononono! I'm not gonna cry! I'm not gonna cry! *Bawls uncontrollably* Why would you do this to me? I can't help but wonder how Elsa died though... I really liked this story... In a cry-my-eyes-out sort of way... Thanks for the tears dude.