Reviews for Life Debts
Patronus-Charm54093 chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
OMG So cute! *gushes* I wanna gobble Harry up. Squeeeee!
Mimozka chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
you don't know how much I wish this was canon...
Lost O'Fallon Girl chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
LOL! I was laughing "Shit Eaters" LOL of course Sirius would be the one with all the 'puns' intended. I liked it. If you continue let me know!
LadyLombax chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
CONTINUE! PLEASE!
EbonyWing chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
Please continue!

Will they be friends(or at least not enemies?)

It'd be brillant to see what happens next! :)
Phil Boswell chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
Even after all this time, I would like to add my voice to those who would like to see how you were intending to continue this.
optigirl101 chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
pls! continue!

it is really good!
PineapplesArePsychic chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
OMG...continue it...it would be so cool to see how you think the events of Harry's years at Hogwarts would have happened with his parents alive and Peter in Azkaban...please continue
KaiPhoenix chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
hehe...hey, wait a minute...wouldn't that mean that Lily and Harry would owe a life debt thingy to Severus?

meh...it was a good story to read anyway
Schuikichiro chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
Nice :D
misunderstood-orchid chapter 1 . 3/19/2006
I really really really think you should continue. I've only been reading for a while, so I wouldn't know, but as far as i kno, i havn't read any fics where they DIDNT die so far.

~orchid

P.S- keep it up. its great
Kodachi chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
Continue it? Please? Pretty please with Pocky on top?

Come on, you know you want to. It'll be fun. You'll enjoy it, I'll enjoy it. Everyone will have a good time, no one will be harmed.

Please?
mrmistoffelees chapter 1 . 5/17/2005
Not only am I going to review and say I LOVE IT! but I am also going to add it to my C2 archive: Paradies, crossover, and humor fics. (you can find the link in my profile.)
egastin77 chapter 1 . 5/7/2005
I loved this story. please continue it. and keep up the good work.
RissaMalfoy chapter 1 . 10/30/2004
That was AMASING! Please, please, please write more!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »